MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
America needs positive change, and quite frankly she can start by adopting the metric system.
Will never happen! Canada has been metric for 50 years now, but we still use many Imperial measurements in daily life... If we can't successfully switch over to metric completely, there's no way the States ever will.
Well I use both systems when it comes to immediate measurements, but it seems silly when it comes to distance, speed and temperature. It’s weird. It’s like America is deliberately being a petulant child.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Well I use both systems when it comes to immediate measurements, but it seems silly when it comes to distance, speed and temperature. It’s weird. It’s like America is deliberately being a petulant child.
Metric certainly does work better for some things, but if a system works and it's what you're used to, changing to metric can cause issues. The Gimli Glider incident here was caused in part by a fleet of planes and pilots that were running both metric and Imperial measurements during transition.

Miles still make sense in some cases, even here, since city blocks are still built around the mile measurement (8 blocks to a mile), so it's still an easy way to imagine/calculate distance.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Metric certainly does work better for some things, but if a system works and it's what you're used to, changing to metric can cause issues. The Gimli Glider incident here was caused in part by a fleet of planes and pilots that were running both metric and Imperial measurements during transition.

Miles still make sense in some cases, even here, since city blocks are still built around the mile measurement (8 blocks to a mile), so it's still an easy way to imagine/calculate distance.
Surfboard dimensions are completely imperial, except when it comes to volume, then metric comes into play as litreage.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Over a thousand butthurt responses about an extremely high functioning person, that simply prefers skirts over pants*, Merica, wut a countree.

*in a manner of speaking, get over it, dove.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Surfboard dimensions are completely imperial, except when it comes to volume, then metric comes into play as litreage.
Ya, we've pretty much transitioned to metric when it comes to volume also.

Here, surfboards are Imperial also, but skis are measured in centimeters (as they are in the US also). Construction material is still feet and inches, and people still use Imperial to describe their height and weight.

It can even get a bit more confusing for us at times, since not only do we deal with Imperial and metric, but US Customary sometimes also.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Children, children, children…how little you really know about war.
Mind you none of these BF Civil War advocates have even attempted Boot Camp, some of them think owning lots of bullets and some gun makes them into a Regimental Ranger, but they just keyboard commandos acting "big"
Meanwhile you were in the navy. Which is the almost equivalent of gender reassignment surgery

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Mind you none of these BF Civil War advocates have even attempted Boot Camp, some of them think owning lots of bullets and some gun makes them into a Regimental Ranger, but they just keyboard commandos acting "big"
Meanwhile you were in the navy. Which is the almost equivalent of gender reassignment surgery
Have you finished skimming your O'limpdick sized swimming pool, yet?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Have you finished thinking about my cock in your mouth yet?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Have you finished thinking about my cock in your mouth yet?
Are you done yet?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Think I'll comment on this in a new thread.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah. Go cry about it elsewhere creature

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Dove. There's your guy Big, who has been insulting Peaches in this very lowlife manner for years. He's real swell.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lemme know where so I can come by and literally give it a shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Dove. There's your guy Big, who has been insulting Peaches in this very lowlife manner for years. He's real swell.
And very proud of it

he’s a liberal piece of shot. Just like you. So normal courtesy does not apply

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And very proud of it

he’s a liberal piece of shot. Just like you. So normal courtesy does not apply
Good morning, Mini Maricon, looks like another night where you couldn't sleep, you should have a nap, you'll fee l better.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So to be clear, people who are predicting a civil war being inevitable are advocating FOR it?

This sort of shit right here is WHY. This nonstop gaslighting, lying, misrepresenting and being unwilling to work WITH the people in this country. This sort of bullshit being extended to literally everything.

You have to be delusional and disconnected from reality to think this can continue in the country without pushing it to a hot civil war. Because we ARE in civil war. It just hasnt gotten totally violent yet(aside from the violence from left wing activists and all that destruction and deaths).

If you want to be a dishonest gaslighter and blame people who dont want their individual rights and liberties taken and say they are pro civil war for not submitting to this new and toxic ideology being pushed.... that's really sad but it also shows exactly why we are on the path.

And that's not US saying we WANT it. This is just us understanding how deep the conflict is.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
‘Jeopardy!’ champ Amy Schneider’s 21st win in a row makes her the show’s winningest woman

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stubby, if wish to talk about Cocks some more, this is your opening.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You want it, though.

No, I don't. And I'm pretty resentful that's getting to that point.

Why would I want to live through a civil war with daughters?
But @Dove …America’s won’t survive a Civil War. That’s how fucked up conservatives are. You actually believe America will mend. It won’t. You’re not living in South Africa baby. We’re a lot stronger than you Yanks! Lol

America will be finished.