MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Right. Let's minimize deaths and billions of dollars worth of destruction to private citizens property.

It's just the fucking peasents right? It's not REAL violence unless AOC is across the street triggering.
Do you even realise what’s happening outside your Hollywood studio? Even your nerdy ex, poofter kevvy, thinks he’s fucking tough. One slap and his glass jaw would shatter ffs. “I live in Chicago!” Baaaahahahahahahahaaa…way too much piss and wind in dat Windy City. Lol

Bless you Dove xx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The second amendment has created faux soldiers in America y’all. Bang, bang, bang…you make me want to make poofy poopy!
:LOL3:

Dead children are hilarious.

I guess we should give up our second Ammendment so none of us can defend ourselves? Exactly what connection are you making to the second Ammendment here?

Dove…you’re lucky, be thankful. Your casualties are almost zero by comparison elsewhere. You’re so unprepared for a would-be civil war.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right. Let's minimize deaths and billions of dollars worth of destruction to private citizens property.

It's just the fucking peasents right? It's not REAL violence unless AOC is across the street triggering.
Do you even realise what’s happening outside your Hollywood studio? Even your nerdy ex, poofter kevvy, thinks he’s fucking tough. One slap and his glass jaw would shatter ffs. “I live in Chicago!” Baaaahahahahahahahaaa…way too much piss and wind in dat Windy City. Lol

Bless you Dove xx

What Hollywood studio? I wouldnt be allowed in Hollywood. Im not a leftard. I've never set foot in CA and I never would.

Kevin is a random guy I fucked when i thought I was getting divorced. You call that an ex?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The second amendment has created faux soldiers in America y’all. Bang, bang, bang…you make me want to make poofy poopy!

I guess we should give up our second Ammendment so none of us can defend ourselves? Exactly what connection are you making to the second Ammendment here?

Dove…you’re lucky, be thankful. Your casualties are almost zero by comparison elsewhere. You’re so unprepared for a would-be civil war.

For what, Break? My "Hollywood studio"?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

What Hollywood studio? I wouldnt be allowed in Hollywood. Im not a leftard. I've never set foot in CA and I never would.

Kevin is a random guy I fucked when i thought I was getting divorced. You call that an ex?
You as in the majority of Americans.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

For what, Break? My "Hollywood studio"?

Don’t be silly!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

And my sympathies for picking such a doofus mungbean.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

You as in the majority of Americans.

Oh so it's people like ME who run all the countries institutions and have all the cultural and political power?

What went down since this morning? Lol!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

I chucked him pretty quick. Too much fucking drama.

The entire unfortunate thing lasted about 3 weeks tops. He can fake normal pretty well in private for a VERY limited time. Then his lies get very....VERY outrageous and he is an abuser. So....no sweat ending that mess.

He isnt my "ex".....we were not in a relationship. Big would be my ex. And him and I are still friends ♡

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

The entire unfortunate thing lasted about 3 weeks tops.
Again my sympathies. What a little fragile geek he was though. He really looked like he had bad hygiene. Looked like a precise stinker…poor sod!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

Again my sympathies. What a little fragile geek he was though. He really looked like he had bad hygiene. Looked like a precise stinker…poor sod!

I'm sayin. I dont want to be the man in the relationship. I'm telling you ....he wanted to be my fat house wife.

His anti gun rant shriveled my clit like salt on an oyster. He had no idea I had a glock under bed and if he did....he would have cried tears and squealed like a bitch.

I cant with that mess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove likes to live around Niggers, in poverty, while embracing Niggers.

She likes to criticize "Nazi's", while living in squalor...

I actually criticize both thug culture nig nogs(of any color really....white ones are bad too) and nazis.

And I moved out to a more rural area to avoid all of you fuckers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I actually criticize both thug culture nig nogs(of any color really....white ones are bad too) and nazis.

And I moved out to a more rural area to avoid all of you fuckers.
You don't even know me, so how did I become a part of "you fuckers"?

You dont know me either but you decided how I like to live.

Fair is fair, yeah? :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You dont know me either but you decided how I like to live.

Fair is fair, yeah? :D
I never did decide how you like to live.

I think you like Niggers though. The evidence has shown this...

That's fine. I have no issues with black people. I'm not bent up on the race of other people.

That doesnt mean I'm okay with the state of inner cities and black "thug" culture which has been such a horribly destructive force(along with decades of democrat policies).

I like normal, decent people regardless of race. I'm a "content of character" person.

DDT

Factory Bastard
That's fine. I have no issues with black people. I'm not bent up on the race of other people.

That doesnt mean I'm okay with the state of inner cities and black "thug" culture which has been such a horribly destructive force(along with decades of democrat policies).

I like normal, decent people regardless of race. I'm a "content of character" person.
I understand. You know Detroit.

I wouldn't step foot into that Nigger infested shithole.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I understand. You know Detroit.

I wouldn't step foot into that Nigger infested shithole.

And youd probably live longer for making that very wise decision lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And youd probably live longer for making that very wise decision lol
Yup!

This White Boy isn't suitable for some US towns...

If you get "caught" in Detroit past a certain time being white......you will get pulled over, hassled, possibly searched and literally kicked out(unless you can prove you live there)

Because there is no GOOD reason for white people who dont live in Detroit to be in Detroit at night. It almost always means you are a heroin/crack user.

Michigan as a state is beautiful though and I love it here. All the good parts are outside of the cities.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bless you Dove xx

I'm sayin. I dont want to be the man in the relationship. I'm telling you ....he wanted to be my fat house wife.

His anti gun rant shriveled my clit like salt on an oyster. He had no idea I had a glock under bed and if he did....he would have cried tears and squealed like a bitch.

I cant with that mess.
Hahahahahaaa…that was awesome! :LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse's favourite.

Not mine, though.

In the 80's I was more into Lawrence Welk and Perry Como.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, you can't even decide if your underwear goes around your butt or around your head.