MTF Trannie, Forces "her" Tranny agenda onto Jeopardy, steals 3 games from heteroes, so far!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gender dysphoric people just need real actual help. They dont need to be some partisan mascot and used as a tool to tear down womens rights.

Transitioning doesnt help them. They will find something that triggers their dysphoria. All the surgeries and hormones in the world are not going to make them more comfortable in their skin. It's always temporary relief.

They live in a state of perpetual mental/emotional crisis. That's why they have a high suicide rate. And no.....its not societies fault they have a high suicide rate. It's because they have a tortured existence not being able to escape their dysphoria.

They are suffering and trying to enforce a radical gender ideology and making mental illness something normal that doesnt require any treatments past transition is a huge fucking mistake and it's going to do nothing but harm women and girls. And stop gender dysphoric people from getting real help.

Could you imagine if anorexia was treated like gender dysphoria? Anorexic people see themselves as fat. They starve themselves for relief from feeling fat. We are doing that to gender dysphoric people. That's not love and acceptance. That's pure hate and negligence.

Now "trans" is this huge umbrella under which autogynophilia and fetish is included so we now put predators into the "trans" category. It's incredibly harmful to everyone. And those who support this are unable or unwilling to have any real conversation because they just label any fucking counter arguments as "transphobia". Whatever.

^^^ Triggered transphobe.

That cult speak doesnt work on me. Debunk my argument.

Since when is using mentally ill people as political props considered ethical?

I didnt behave the traditions of my elders. I'm not gonna be a "good girl" for the left, either. So let's skip the formalities and phobia sophistry and discuss the suicide rate and why you think society should encourage it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why do liberals enjoy watxhing filthy trannies attack women and children so much?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hi! I have a disorder with a 40 percent suicide rate.

Should you.......encourage me to enmesh with my dysphoria and enable me?

Or.....find a more effective treatment to help my mind associate better with my physical reality?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hi! I have a disorder with a 40 percent suicide rate.

Should you.......encourage me to enmesh with my dysphoria and enable me?

Or.....find a more effective treatment to help my mind associate better with my physical reality?

40%? Rookie numbers. We gotta find a way to up those stats

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Yay let me fetishize female menstrual cycles and pretend I get all the same stereotypical systems omg!!"

Let me tell you something. It's not "cramps, cravings, moodiness". Its diarrhea, ravenous hunger and despair levels of depression and agitation. Fuck you.

It's not fucking cute. Gotdammit they are patronizing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

"Yay let me fetishize female menstrual cycles and pretend I get all the same stereotypical systems omg!!"

Let me tell you something. It's not "cramps, cravings, moodiness". Its diarrhea, ravenous hunger and despair levels of depression and agitation. Fuck you.

I just love it when you generalize people people into your twisted stereotypes like that, it's so very cognitive!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just love it when you generalize people people into your twisted stereotypes like that, it's so very cognitive!

You said this immediately after saying

"Trumtard's wonder why the whole world looks at them as a short bus riding death cult"

And the irony is probably lost on you. And yes the issue here is generalizing isnt it? Maybe I should appropriate the male experience?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gender dysphoric people just need real actual help. They dont need to be some partisan mascot and used as a tool to tear down womens rights.

Transitioning doesnt help them. They will find something that triggers their dysphoria. All the surgeries and hormones in the world are not going to make them more comfortable in their skin. It's always temporary relief.

They live in a state of perpetual mental/emotional crisis. That's why they have a high suicide rate. And no.....its not societies fault they have a high suicide rate. It's because they have a tortured existence not being able to escape their dysphoria.

They are suffering and trying to enforce a radical gender ideology and making mental illness something normal that doesnt require any treatments past transition is a huge fucking mistake and it's going to do nothing but harm women and girls. And stop gender dysphoric people from getting real help.

Could you imagine if anorexia was treated like gender dysphoria? Anorexic people see themselves as fat. They starve themselves for relief from feeling fat. We are doing that to gender dysphoric people. That's not love and acceptance. That's pure hate and negligence.

Now "trans" is this huge umbrella under which autogynophilia and fetish is included so we now put predators into the "trans" category. It's incredibly harmful to everyone. And those who support this are unable or unwilling to have any real conversation because they just label any fucking counter arguments as "transphobia". Whatever.

^^^ Triggered transphobe.
I'm transhatic!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sick fucking degenerates

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Bastard Factory's scariest transgender, Amy, has now won 24 straight games and won $874,000.00 Yankee Dollars.

Suck it transphobes.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Transgender this, transsexual that. Mental illness this, autogynephilia that. Oy vey! Who knew Doctor Dovey had a brain so full of teh knowledge! Far be it from me to call into question the authenticity of all your PhD's in Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Dove, but you obviously have no idea what you're talking about as you try to juggle terms you don't understand. So I propose you take a peek at what the actual experts, who've devoted years of their lives to the study of gender and sexuality, have to say on the topic. I know that clinical facts are not your forte (the pesky things always get in the way of emotions and feelings--absolute musts for conservative outrage) but perhaps truth need not be just another casualty here.

What Is Gender Dysphoria?
The term “transgender” refers to a person whose sex assigned at birth (i.e. the sex assigned by a physician at birth, usually based on external genitalia) does not match their gender identity (i.e., one’s psychological sense of their gender). Some people who are transgender will experience “gender dysphoria,” which refers to psychological distress that results from an incongruence between one’s sex assigned at birth and one’s gender identity. Though gender dysphoria often begins in childhood, some people may not experience it until after puberty or much later.

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

Gender identity is also different from sexual orientation. Sexual orientation refers to the types of people towards which one is sexually attracted. People who are transgender have the same diversity of sexual orientations as people who are cisgender (people whose sex assigned at birth matches their gender identity).
(emphasis mine)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Over the last decade, psychologist Ray Blanchard’s autogynephilia theory has been increasingly cited within trans-exclusionary radical feminism. The concept appears to have first entered trans-exclusionary radical feminist (TERF) discourses through Sheila Jeffreys’ writings. It has since become a recurring talking point on ‘gender critical’ websites such as 4thWaveNow, r/GenderCritical (a subsection of the website Reddit), Mumsnet, and others, where it is usually invoked to insinuate that trans women are merely ‘sexually deviant men’. In such settings, autogynephilia is typically presented as though it were well-established scientific dogma, when in reality the theory has never been widely accepted within sexology and psychology, and numerous follow-up studies have disproven its primary claims. Furthermore, trans-exclusionary feminists’ uncritical embrace of autogynephilia contradicts the long history of feminist scholarship critiquing the ways in which scientific research and theories are often overly reductionist, and riddled with androcentric and heteronormative biases.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Whatever happened to straight, gay, lesbian simple terms...

Transgender falls under psychosis.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who really cares. Burn all these degenerates at the stake like they used to back in normal times. It should be embarrassing that the mudslimes take care of this type of trash but we dont!