MultiMember DuaL TroLL Account KILLFiLe

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrestling is for fucking faggots who get off on watching grown ass men grope each other
Go fuck off and bitch someplace else.
Honestly though Benny, it is a bit weird that a grown man watches scripted wrestling... Do you have figurines and that?
Problem?
Nah bro, just asking a question...
GdjcA0e.gif
You do that through the bars on your cell as a signal to the other Cons?
Lol
Solid doors, only bars the hall entrance (grill gates)

Prison I was in...
Why insinuate I'm ghey?

Looks like a halfway house. You get counseling there? How does somebody go nuts and hang themselves in that summer camp?
I lived in far worse in the Army, sheeeit. You shouldn't of posted that.
As far as insinuating you're GAY, some mfrs will give you the prison pass. I won't, but some other cocksuckers will no doubt.

Well, where do I start? I guarantee you'd retract your position as soon as you were in there, It's like the wild west when everyone is opened ffs... You'd get ripped calling anyone a fahget in there, you have no idea what you're talking about... If you proclaimed your love of wrestling in there you'd get shanked and all your shit taken off you!

No, I'd put the Camel Clutch on out of line mfrs and then suplex their asses even after the submission just to remind them I'm The Real and The Legend.
Keep in mind I've never been arrested.

You'd be my bitch in there too... lol I'd love to see it, experience seeing you not coping... You're not built like me, I'm definitely what people would describe as a hard man... Ooooohhh scary huh? Nah I'm just good at adapting and looking after Number 1...
Zfr1LdR.gif

I'm twice your size and a killer.
Remember that.

So, you're 12 ft and 320lbs lol ok

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Wrestling is for fucking faggots who get off on watching grown ass men grope each other
Honestly though Benny, it is a bit weird that a grown man watches scripted wrestling... Do you have figurines and that?
Problem?
GdjcA0e.gif
Lol

Prison I was in...
Why insinuate I'm ghey?

Looks like a halfway house. You get counseling there? How does somebody go nuts and hang themselves in that summer camp?
As far as insinuating you're GAY, some mfrs will give you the prison pass. I won't, but some other cocksuckers will no doubt.

Well, where do I start? I guarantee you'd retract your position as soon as you were in there, It's like the wild west when everyone is opened ffs... You'd get ripped calling anyone a fahget in there, you have no idea what you're talking about... If you proclaimed your love of wrestling in there you'd get shanked and all your shit taken off you!

No, I'd put the Camel Clutch on out of line mfrs and then suplex their asses even after the submission just to remind them I'm The Real and The Legend.

You'd be my bitch in there too... lol I'd love to see it, experience seeing you not coping... You're not built like me, I'm definitely what people would describe as a hard man... Ooooohhh scary huh? Nah I'm just good at adapting and looking after Number 1...
Zfr1LdR.gif

Remember that.

Just call me The Giant.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Problem?
Lol

Prison I was in...
Why insinuate I'm ghey?

Zfr1LdR.gif

Remember that.

Just call me The Giant.

9gXlY8M.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Problem?
GdjcA0e.gif
Lol

Prison I was in...
Why insinuate I'm ghey?

Zfr1LdR.gif

Remember that.

Just call me The Giant.

9gXlY8M.gif

And in the time it takes you to kiss your thumb you'd be on the ground getting kicked. Blandscape could kick your ass, who you kidding?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Problem?
GdjcA0e.gif
Lol

Prison I was in...
Why insinuate I'm ghey?

Zfr1LdR.gif

Remember that.

Just call me The Giant.

9gXlY8M.gif

And in the time it takes you to kiss your thumb you'd be on the ground getting kicked. Blandscape could kick your ass, who you kidding?

Sure
z1DFOjL.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
^^
That's CHUMPS expression when he got dimed out and arrested for visiting his Ex's dogs.
*BOOM*

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Problem?
GdjcA0e.gif
Lol

Prison I was in...
Why insinuate I'm ghey?

Zfr1LdR.gif

Remember that.

Just call me The Giant.

9gXlY8M.gif

Blandscape? Are you fucking kidding? Hahahahahaha that nigga be puttin' folks to SLEEP!!! FACT!!!!

If I had to bet a flame match of Shampain vs Blandy, I would bet Shamp. Hell, that bitch ass weak mo'fugga couldnt show up for a match with ME!!!! The weak ass pussy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Blandscape is legendary.
Sleeper holds are his goto move.
I powered out many times,
But you bench warmers wouldn't stand a chance.
*Zzzzz*

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a loser ... ffs go fishing NOooooooo .. hang on the webZ and pretend AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

200.gif

Fat Latinas

Banned
Banned
OMG! How could anyone get caught like that?
It just seems imposkible.

The systems here are sooo awwwwsome.

I hear they call this place theBadTardFagtory.
I guess it ain't for nothing.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
AHAHAHHAHAHA, IM STILL HERE, FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS, THINK YOU CAN GET RID OF GG???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

EAT MY HOT PILE OF BEER DIARRHEA!

I'VE BEEN HERE LONG BEFORE YOU AND WILL BE HERE LONG AFTER YOU.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHAHAHHAHAHA, IM STILL HERE, FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS, THINK YOU CAN GET RID OF GG???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

EAT MY HOT PILE OF BEER DIARRHEA!

I'VE BEEN HERE LONG BEFORE YOU AND WILL BE HERE LONG AFTER YOU.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

FA FA FA FA FAGGOT