MultiMember DuaL TroLL Account KILLFiLe

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Breakfall, why you threatening old ladies for? You’re getting worked up over something that ain’t that serious.
Don’t start that bullshit with me drama queen! You people need to stop your gossiping.

hey, I’m just asking. No need to get all angry with me.
Hold on...I’m not getting angry with you. I merely stated that I was surprised that she had the balls to carry on in the way she does coming from Western Australia. People have been buried for less. She’s not all that bad when she’s not sticking her nose in somebody else’s affairs. Caskur is not a flamer or a troll. That much is true.

Caskur is tougher than anyone here. You’ve seen what she’s been tortured with here on this forum. Bashing her deceased son.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is this thread about the Flynn Committee?

The Hindu committee is long gone
You’re a part of that blown-in committee by the by. You, your mate Chode, Flynn, Murdock, Caskur...I think that’s all the whiners so far. Get a life and stop dragging this on. It’s so unBastard Factory. It belongs on all your other forums wouldn’t you agree?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall, why you threatening old ladies for? You’re getting worked up over something that ain’t that serious.
Don’t start that bullshit with me drama queen! You people need to stop your gossiping.

Hold on...I’m not getting angry with you. I merely stated that I was surprised that she had the balls to carry on in the way she does coming from Western Australia. People have been buried for less. She’s not all that bad when she’s not sticking her nose in somebody else’s affairs. Caskur is not a flamer or a troll. That much is true.

Caskur is tougher than anyone here. You’ve seen what she’s been tortured with here on this forum. Bashing her deceased son.
No I haven’t nor do I care to. Keep all your petty bitching away from Bastard Factory.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No I haven’t nor do I care to. Keep all your petty bitching away from Bastard Factory.

That’s the problem right there. You’re taking sides. If you can defend someone that’s bashing a dead child, then you have no right to judge any of us.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You’re a part of that blown-in committee by the by. You, your mate Chode, Flynn, Murdock, Caskur...I think that’s all the whiners so far. Get a life and stop dragging this on. It’s so unBastard Factory. It belongs on all your other forums wouldn’t you agree?

I was here before any of them. You’re just mad cuz you believe the damsel in distress bullshit. Probably got nasty naked pics and long text bomb PM’s.

I have a life, btw. It doesn’t include leaving my family to fuck online strangers, then crying foul about it afterward.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That’s the problem right there. You’re taking sides. If you can defend someone that’s bashing a dead child, then you have no right to judge any of us.
“Us”...see what I mean? Give it a fucking rest!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I was here before any of them. You’re just mad cuz you believe the damsel in distress bullshit. Probably got nasty naked pics and long text bomb PM’s.

I have a life, btw. It doesn’t include leaving my family to fuck online strangers, then crying foul about it afterward.
Again??? Just when I think you have an inkling of level-headedness. You are as worse as the others.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Again??? Just when I think you have an inkling of level-headedness. You are as worse as the others.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are so feisty. Be that as it may, your blow-in & Co opinions are what destroy forums left unchecked. While it will never get to that stage here at Bastard Factory, it’s still bad for business and oh so very tiresome. So...turn over a new forest and start acting like a member of Bastard Factory.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You are so feisty. Be that as it may, your blow-in & Co opinions are what destroy forums left unchecked. While it will never get to that stage here at Bastard Factory, it’s still bad for business and oh so very tiresome. So...turn over a new forest and start acting like a member of Bastard Factory.

We destroy forums? LOL I don’t think so.

I’ll let BF dictate what he wants and does not want here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He doesn’t like the “other forum drama” that’s for sure. He’s going to come up with a little surprise for you lot. Just watch this space!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He doesn’t like the “other forum drama” that’s for sure. He’s going to come up with a little surprise for you lot. Just watch this space!

If you say so

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

If you say so
Yeah, to tolerate the endless drama that the blow-ins & Co bring to the table would be ludicrous to say the least. Nobody wants their forum to be turned into a bitchfest of reality drama.

PS: I heard that you flashed your tits once...may I see? I’ve done hearded great things about them charlies!
:ThumbsUp3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why are you even trying to argue with a fucking wog ? Might as well have a conversation with a bloody pidgin...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Why are you even trying to argue with a fucking wog ? Might as well have a conversation with a bloody pidgin...
\
.... Hey Karen beat it ...

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My wife is a wog! :ThumbsUp3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

My wife is a wog! :ThumbsUp3:

What kind of wog? The traditional subcontinental wog, or one of the southeast asian varieties of wog?

Don't tell me she's African. That would be a Fuzzy-Wuzzy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

that's been happening for 15 years now.

She loves the attention

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I been here since 2018. Hello?