MultiMember DuaL TroLL Account KILLFiLe

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
All those grimey new alts are Maxis. Watch when the holidays are over. It’s on and cracking in the mayhem
just what to you mean by all this? you da grimey one bitch. back off my man already. like jesus talk about the chicken's head cut off here. hop off my clit too while your at it. Lame.
Dude, stop fantasizing about me. EVERYONE already know you are just an alt of @Gutterballs.

I hope you're not really fantasizing about me, because then you're in for a deep disappointment

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned
ATHD-Series-Promo-Graphic_Got-Questions-About-HIV-250x250.gif
See? 3 Black dudes doing good stuff: informing people about a very very nasty disease. Good job of them :)

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
All those grimey new alts are Maxis. Watch when the holidays are over. It’s on and cracking in the mayhem
just what to you mean by all this? you da grimey one bitch. back off my man already. like jesus talk about the chicken's head cut off here. hop off my clit too while your at it. Lame.
Dude, stop fantasizing about me. EVERYONE already know you are just an alt of @Gutterballs.

I hope you're not really fantasizing about me, because then you're in for a deep disappointment
you are aware that two people can have the same IP right? hell even more than two people. how about you show me proof WE are the same person. i really liked to see you pull that off

i know WE have problems as of late but i have stuck by through them and far worse. you know this to be true if i didn't love you so much i would tell all but it wouldn't just hurt you it would hurt our kids and family so i won't

i do everything for you and our family. sacrifice anything for you and them. i love you Daddy

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Your day is coming. Trucha homie

Whomever

not of sound mind
This is true, truly. I personally share my IP with another person. When the lease is up on our shared situation, he will go downstairs and I will return upstairs.

Q

Banned
This is true, truly. I personally share my IP with another person. When the lease is up on our shared situation, he will go downstairs and I will return upstairs.
Why so difficult? I share my IP with a few others. We use it all at the same time, from multiple devices

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just looking back at that Q cunt’s posts on this page aka maxis735. Fark that dickhead was a woeful cunt!!!
I’m waiting for round 3....
I missed round 1...I’m assuming it was during his knife wielder cock-up yeah? I recall the name elsewhere possibly on the Y?
Yeah he was knife wielded lol, maxis, then alts, one of the most disgusting bastards on the net, no wonder the blow ins loved him so much...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just looking back at that Q cunt’s posts on this page aka maxis735. Fark that dickhead was a woeful cunt!!!
I missed round 1...I’m assuming it was during his knife wielder cock-up yeah? I recall the name elsewhere possibly on the Y?
Yeah he was knife wielded lol, maxis, then alts, one of the most disgusting bastards on the net, no wonder the blow ins loved him so much...
@LotusBud sure knows how to pick ‘em! :TrainWreck:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They go on about child pics on here, yet they all befriend a fucking nonce, one of the blow ins even bailed the dirty kiddie fiddler out, then make a big fuss about pics of dead kids, I don’t really get it...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Swamp-Duck ...have you heard the latest? @Omnipotent aka whistleblower wants to inform ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) because she thinks I want to murder her under the “veil” for her role in continually “flaming” (bitching) about @Dove I shit you not. She’s just erased her avatar and reported me to my mate @Bastard Factory! Is it thread-worthy to make a complete thread about her “laming” and quote how the actual misunderstanding evolved? Or reared it’s flaming head for that matter!
:ROFL:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They go on about child pics on here, yet they all befriend a fucking nonce, one of the blow ins even bailed the dirty kiddie fiddler out, then make a big fuss about pics of dead kids, I don’t really get it...
Yeah, we saw death of all ages regularly in the real world. Reality doesn’t discriminate. I realise seeing dead children has emotional triggers for some parents here. It just needs to be placed in gore and monitored. Nobody has to open the posts if they don’t want to. It ain’t politics! Or is it?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Swamp-Duck ...have you heard the latest? @Omnipotent aka whistleblower wants to inform ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) because she thinks I want to murder her under the “veil” for her role in continually “flaming” (bitching) about @Dove I shit you not. She’s just erased her avatar and reported me to my mate @Bastard Factory! Is it thread-worthy to make a complete thread about her “laming” and quote how the actual misunderstanding evolved? Or reared it’s flaming head for that matter!
Wtf is with all the snitching ? I feel a bit sorry for BF, log on to a load of Karen complaints every morning...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wtf is with all the snitching ? I feel a bit sorry for BF, log on to a load of Karen complaints every morning...
Exzackery...I reckon! Such a bunch of drama llamas!

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images
Lol could you imagine having them as neighbors, the police would be at your door ten times a day..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images
Lol could you imagine having them as neighbors, the police would be at your door ten times a day..
They wouldn’t last in my neighbourhood. I have a creek out back and then National Park. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

images

Its real simple, put a Confederate flag out front, its Yankee deterrent lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Its real simple, put a Confederate flag out front, its Yankee deterrent lol.
We have the same here, but the Australian flag. It’s the same rebel concept.
:ThumbsUp2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall, why you threatening old ladies for? You’re getting worked up over something that ain’t that serious.
Don’t start that bullshit with me drama queen! You people need to stop your gossiping.

hey, I’m just asking. No need to get all angry with me.
Hold on...I’m not getting angry with you. I merely stated that I was surprised that she had the balls to carry on in the way she does coming from Western Australia. People have been buried for less. She’s not all that bad when she’s not sticking her nose in somebody else’s affairs. Caskur is not a flamer or a troll. That much is true.