Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin runs to the gloryhole.
Oh, I forgot, she was also so fat and repulsive looking that the man she was trying to rape, who repeatedly said he wanted nothing to do with her, couldn't get hard because he found her so utterly unattractive. True story.
that would be be :(

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And pretending to be on a luxury cruise or a luxury hotel, while he remains logged in here and his posting volume does not vary one iota....

Or living in a mansion. Driving an expensive car. Working for a 50 billion dollar company. Having a hot tub in FloriDUH. His solar generator. His un re enforced masonry. Cruise ships. Stock trades. Mr. Phony, I can’t deliver.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well he was addicted to steroids for a number of years, and that's why his scrotum dried up and fell off, adding to his already insurmountable weight issues.

Explains his puffy look

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy is so round I told her to lay down and she said “I already am”

Hahahahahaha thank you very much

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin runs to the gloryhole.

that would be be :(
obese-dr-now.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or living in a mansion. Driving an expensive car. Working for a 50 billion dollar company. Having a hot tub in FloriDUH. His solar generator. His un re enforced masonry. Cruise ships. Stock trades. Mr. Phony, I can’t deliver.

Funny Aylana still buys in. I hope she’s living up to his/her promises

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In most of the country it isn't expensive to buy a mansion or a large piece of land. Fact. Hell, the little 0.23 acre lot with a 3/2 I have in coastal Southern California could probably be sold to buy two such mansion in fly over country or the red neck Riviera. Not to mention my other three rental properties. Outside of a few coastal markets it is very easily doable; it is even doable in some coastal markets.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In most of the country it isn't expensive to buy a mansion or a large piece of land. Fact. Hell, the little 0.23 acre lot with a 3/2 I have in coastal Southern California could probably be sold to buy two such mansion in fly over country or the red neck Riviera. Not to mention my other three rental properties. Outside of a few coastal markets it is very easily doable; it is even doable in some coastal markets.

Why I get to live so well. I literally have people begging to rent my properties. Especially during the tourist season. I can get $13,000. per month in the house I live in. Too lazy to move out.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
A huge load of ignored content is being carpet bombed into this thread...I hope they dislocate their jaws from all that cock sucking.
That Ignored Content gag get's funnier every time I see it. You should make a tik tok about it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Murdy has more chins than Beijing

Fact

"She had more chins than a Chinese phone book!"

1980's rap music did have some good lines. "I got a fat girl, on my jock, I got a fat girl...". "She kept on coming because of addiction, her legs were on fire because of friction!"

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A huge load of ignored content is being carpet bombed into this thread...I hope they dislocate their jaws from all that cock sucking.

As if you ignore anyone. Who’s the cock sucker, tough guy dwarf fan here? Not me Aylana any guesses

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why I get to live so well. I literally have people begging to rent my properties. Especially during the tourist season. I can get $13,000. per month in the house I live in. Too lazy to move out.

I bet Aylana still lives with his/her Korean family

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a shit bag. He can't beat people so he goes after their families. Low life scum. No wonder you are an aids infected failure sucking dick at truck stops.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What a shit bag. He can't beat people so he goes after their families. Low life scum. No wonder you are an aids infected failure sucking dick at truck stops.
who's family is he going after?

Is he going to get them with his rubber duckie like he wanted to do to me?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is the crimson throat looking to suck my cock again?

tell that fairy boi I said no

again