Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

No One

Factory Bastard
In my defense @Biggie Smiles, when I cybered with her back in the day, I was imagining what the rest of her looked like having only seen the various tit pix she posted all over Trollvalhalla. I momentarily forgot that big boobs often equate to excessive flabbiness.
If scientists had devoated half the time and energy to space travel as fat chicks have to selfie angles we'd be living on Mars already.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Chris Farley.

I crack myself up

She does look like Chris Farley tho.

Tell me I’m lying

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Chris Farley.

I crack myself up

She does look like Chris Farley tho.

Tell me I’m lying
straight-face-emoji.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well since Murdy said all her online photos were altered by hackers and some of them were deliberately made to look bad by herself, I will wait till she posts a new full body selfie to pass judgment.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well since Murdy said all her online photos were altered by hackers and some of them were deliberately made to look bad by herself, I will wait till she posts a new full body selfie to pass judgment.
Is the James Webb telescope at the right angle and distance ?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

There is no denying video evidence.

She filters THE FUCK out of her face pics. We all like a little bit of filter in our pics. This ho looks like a completely different person. The amount of lies she spews on here is insane.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no denying video evidence.

She filters THE FUCK out of her face pics. We all like a little bit of filter in our pics. This ho looks like a completely different person. The amount of lies she spews on here is insane.

Your only hope is a gastric bypass fatass

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So basically she is Lily's fatter sister?

Fatter, more vain, with a female receding hairline, has compulsions to lie constantly, randomly attacks other people's families who she has never met and knows nothing about over completely made up racist horse shit, is perpetually drunk, has serious mental disorders such that she has constant chaos in her life, and she wants to create constant chaos on everyone else's life because she hates that other people live better without her problems.