Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never used the ignore feature. Ever. That feature is for cowards who have no will of their own. Change my mind...
One look at Stubby's fat body pics and you know that blob has no self respect or self control.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I've never used the ignore feature. Ever. That feature is for cowards who have no will of their own. Change my mind...

I could elucidate my own reasoning for using Ignore but that wouldn't actually change your mind.

This isn't a math equation or anything else that can be proven explicitly... it's a personal choice.

Your choice is not to use it and your stated assumption about the motives of those who do is merely your opinion.

Why should we bother to challenge an opinion when the result of altering it would affect literally nothing?

That time could be much better spent looking at cat memes, for an example.

<shrugs and switches tabs to icanhascheezburger.com>

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey, stupid, you don't even consider marriage as a committed relationship.

Just sayin

Derp derp derp

So how is your wife?

Oh that's right. You are divorced :D

Sure didn't seem like you looked at marriage as a commited relationship when you were losing your shit because my husband was bringing me Pure Leaf teas at work. I thought a restraining order was a bit much but you really tried to sell that lol

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Mein Gott, we agreed about something..... :TrainWreck:
K5i36pn.gif

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
So how is your wife?

Oh that's right. You are divorced :D
Hmmm

After what,15 years of marriage? We're you ever married 15 years to one person? Is that even an attainable goal for you?

Seriously, take a step back from the stupid cliff and comprehend there is a huge difference between a 15 year marriage then moving on from that and playing marriage like it was a game of Tetris in that the moment things start stacking up the weak moron just hits the reset button and starts over.

Again, Dovid, you are a failure at life. And no amount of sugar you try and sprinkle on that shit isn't gonna change the fact your existence is shit.

You even fucking wrote that whomever lucky guy number 6 is has MS. Why the fuck would you even write stupid shit that?

The Summer of Poofer ruined that fucking little, ant shit sized mind of yours. You've been a bitter, delusional fucktard ever since and obviously cannot comprehend somebody used you for clicks and wanted fuck all to do with the actual you.

Go build a wheelchair ramp or something. Nobody wants to read about your miserable life the way they did when I was the one relaying it.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Two divorced men just slapped dicks over that "Dovey doesn't see marriage as committed" comment lol.
....and it seems like only yesterday you were smugly and hypocritically roasting Lily because she chooses to live with her guy, and here you are on the fast lane to marriage number 5 or is 6? That piece of paper is Sacred, until you toss it out!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
....and it seems like only yesterday you were smugly and hypocritically roasting Lily because she chooses to live with her guy, and here you are on the fast lane to marriage number 5 or is 6? That piece of paper is Sacred, until you toss it out!
I said all along that moron was a nutjob.

All I needed was time and she's too stupid to comprehend she would prove me right.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin is a ginger noodle neck sissy faggot with no spine

Change my mind

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone should tell OP that Change my mind isn't a thing, cuz no maths...
Not me though. I'm an extremely busy person.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy - you look so happy? Did one of the guys respond favorably to one of your desperate pleas for attention?

chris-farley-gty-bio-2.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep I was!

And I'd tell you why I was smugly roasting her but you are too one sided and hypocrite to get it.

I am wrapping up marriage number 3. I may or may not live long enough to hit 6.

But if I do....I'll still smugly roast the fuck out of Oak for being the bench warmer because it's pretty fucking easy getting a ring out of a man. JS.

Sounds to me like you are very very bias blind. Hey check this out....it isn't the 1950s and we aren't your grandparents. Shocking I know.

YOU are the smug and sanctimonious racists who shit on everyone who doesn't support your sick child raping party.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy explaining to dove that she doesn't like being left at the bar for an hour all alone because no dudes was willing to talk to her

keepnews-190.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdy explaining to dove that she doesn't like being left at the bar for an hour all alone because no dudes was willing to talk to her

keepnews-190.jpg

Grind on a sexy black guy or hurry back to Murd?!

HMMMMM

I figured she would understand. I still let her eat it though. She was a good sport.

I did wash the sheets when she left.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She got a pie alright lol
How dare you go and have fun with dudes who are attracted to pretty ladies when you arrived at the club with a cow who looks like Chris Farley?

Left her at the bar. Paying for her own drinks

have you no sense of loyalty ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the cow logged off and seems to have taken the noodle neck ginger fairies prosthetic nuts with her

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
12 years isn't bad considering my usual. I made some progress here.

Normally my shelf life is 3 years tops and Im outta there. Leave them wanting more!

I'm getting better!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murdy -- when it first dawned on her that Hateful Fucker took her 500.00 and wasn't coming to spend the weekend with her

intro-1659640017.jpg