Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
51 years old. They’re not stangers…I’ve known most a long while wank_sock. And I am wealthy enough to lead sponsorship of Bastard Factory and throw money around being semi-retired and entrepreneurial. Burn sugar tits! Löl

So you just admitted that you've known most of these idiots online because in real life people are repulsed by you and your stench of stupidity.

So you donated what like $200? That proves that you live a life of extreme luxury? Yeah, right. You're probably on whatever public assistance they have there much like 98% of the posters here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So you just admitted that you've known most of these idiots online because in real life people are repulsed by you and your stench of stupidity.

So you donated what like $200? That proves that you live a life of extreme luxury? Yeah, right. You're probably on whatever public assistance they have there much like 98% of the posters here.
Oh shut up peasant! Löl

x92drxE.jpg

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I got Brokeback on ignore but I'm almost positive he's posting the picture of him as a yout before he got molested by a drunk uncle and then a current pic showing just how much one drunken night of misplaced trust turns somebody's life into a car wreck.

He's like showing off his hardcore tattoos and shit to a audience of nobody cares at all then segways into how he has all this money that means exactly what on a message board?

Evil Blood once told me "Mate, if you really have all this money then why the fuck are you on a message board? Are there not hookers where you live or something?"

Master

Site Supporter

Brokejoke thinks because he PayPal the site money he suddenly has some sort of say here.

I have the tard on ignore, so I'm not going to be the one who tells him "lol wat?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Brokejoke thinks because he PayPal the site money he suddenly has some sort of say here.

I have the tard on ignore, so I'm not going to be the one who tells him "lol wat?"

I mean the jackass is making it sound like his amounts are the the size of regular campaign donations.

Instead he's bragging about a pitiful amount of money. If he donated 200K, I would think he'd have some say as a top donor but his lunch money amounts are a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol…you’re a biatch man! Fancy fucking around for the past 4 years bleating on about spilt milk and carrying on like a tosser!? Hahahahaa…I fucking own you!
:LOL3:

Master

Site Supporter
And just like that, the hot, constipated air stuck inside that bowling ball shaped balloon BrokeJaw calls a head seeps out slowly sounding like a deer yelping after it gets hit by a car.

But BF thanks him for the beer money, regardless....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And just like that, the hot, constipated air stuck inside that bowling ball shaped balloon BrokeJaw calls a head seeps out slowly sounding like a deer yelping after it gets hit by a car.

But BF thanks him for the beer money, regardless....
I‘ll fucking piss on your head and make your pansy Van Dyke whiskers wash off ya fucking Chicongonian naff! Löl

Master

Site Supporter
I mean the jackass is making it sound like his amounts are the the size of regular campaign donations.

Instead he's bragging about a pitiful amount of money. If he donated say 200K, I would think he'd have some say as a top donor but his lunch money amounts are a fucking joke.
Considering I know specifically how much BF pays to keep this site up every month, 200 bucks ain't shit.

If he really wants a say so here, he needs to troll Twitter. That gets you in the higher ups good graces. BF makes more money then everyone here combined. He's good in that department.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You and your fucking bro are poofters. Stop pulling Georgy Porgy efforts on the girls. It’s fucking embarrassing. Fucking running around with your female avatars. Did you two boys bump tookies when you were growing up? Löl

Pulling what on the "girls?" Hey fuckface, no one else is posting pictures of mullets from the 70's while making any and every excuse to post topless pictures of yourself looking like a Miami Vice reject.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Considering I know specifically how much BF pays to keep this site up every month, 200 bucks ain't shit.

If he really wants a say so here, he needs to troll Twitter. That gets you in the higher ups good graces. BF makes more money then everyone here combined. He's good in that department.

Then he runs around here saying how he owns the forum all the while UncleDoODOOHEAD is over in the corner feasting on dicks also claiming to "own" this forum.

Master

Site Supporter
Then he runs around here saying how he owns the forum all the while UncleDoODOOHEAD is over in the corner feasting on dicks also claiming to "own" this forum.
Breaktard don't own shit.

Chances are his dead mother was cremated and sent thru a fucking crematorium vent into the sky because he couldnt afford a fucking plot for her.

Derp derp derp

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaktard don't own shit.

Chances are his dead mother was cremated and sent thru a fucking crematorium vent into the sky because he couldnt afford a fucking plot for her.

Derp derp derp
Derp Derp Derp??? Are you like 12 ya fucking drip? I’ll slap your Van Dyke whiskers attempt right off that silly face of yours! Fucking derpityderpderp!

:OhGawd:

Master

Site Supporter
That nobody's been going downhill on the proverbial seatless unicycle long enough.

Somebody had to tell that idiot he's not funny, not entertaining the slightest, and as God honest an example that abortion is not only needed, but works as there ever will be.

Who the fuck comes here and says to themselves;

(Breaths thru nose heavily)
"I just have to read what that Breakfullofshit is having a fucking mental breakdown about now"

Answer- an army of nobody. Which, if you think about it, is like the Kiss Army of rock and roll, only invisible.

Why this dunderhead hasn't drown himself in a bowl of oatmeal yet is just another one of those mysteries that hopefully get solved.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That nobody's been going downhill on the proverbial seatless unicycle long enough.

Somebody had to tell that idiot he's not funny, not entertaining the slightest, and as God honest an example that abortion is not only needed, but works as there ever will be.

"I just have to read what that Breakfullofshit is having a fucking mental breakdown about now"

Answer- an army of nobody. Which, if you think about it, is like the Kiss Army of rock and roll, only invisible.

Why this dunderhead hasn't drown himself in a bowl of oatmeal yet is just another one of those mysteries that hopefully get solved.

Breakfart is such a fucking nonce. He gets all wound up over simple shit then cries about it for months on end to any Tom, Dick and Harry within earshot of his post.

The dude has got to be one of the shittiest posters out here, he makes admin look like Hemingway.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dude…you don’t know when to shut up do you? They tried to tell you that you were a complete wank_stain over at Brawl Hall and you still didn’t get the memo. Your idiocy is written in the reviews you fucking spanner! Löl

Master

Site Supporter
Breakfart is such a fucking nonce. He gets all wound up over simple shit then cries about it for months on end to any Tom, Dick and Harry within earshot of his post.

The dude has got to be one of the shittiest posters out here, he makes admin look like Hemingway.
He doesn't even understand that running from thread to thread is the equivalent of being the mole in message board wack -a- mole. He loses the second he clicks the send tab and no offense, we should all be golf clapping slowly that he can even accomplish that much.

I got this fuckwad on ignore and he's emoji'ing my posts. That just goes to show that without even reading anything that idiot has written, I can use him as a punching bag at my fucking leisure.

This fucking gimp should be stuffed like an animal and sent to conventions as the missing link between gorilla and cave man, and even then, the generations closer to the fucking gorilla.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He doesn't even understand that running from thread to thread is the equivalent of being the mole in message board wack -a- mole. He loses the second he clicks the send tab and no offense, we should all be golf clapping slowly that he can even accomplish that much.

I got this fuckwad on ignore and he's emoji'ing my posts. That just goes to show that without even reading anything that idiot has written, I can use him as a punching bag at my fucking leisure.

This fucking gimp should be stuffed like an animal and sent to conventions as the missing link between gorilla and cave man, and even then, the generations closer to the fucking gorilla.
For fuck sakes…you can say that you have me on ignore a thousand times and I’ll still mock your absolute tripe. This is Bastard Factory boi…not some has—been nerdfest! Put that in your pansy pipe you Van Dyke wannabe twat_waffle!

:BFF: