Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
People are so racist thinking all white people look alike :Disagree:

I met Chris way back in 1992. I thought he was a cool guy back then. It took me years to realize he has deeply rooted issues… like why are you pulling up to a group of teenage girls talking about “hello!”

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He never thought he'd have to leave his bedroom.

Well……. He does spend the day sitting on his ass. According to Stumpy he once worked for a 50 billion dollar company. Sure. I just chalked it up as another lie.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well……. He does spend the day sitting on his ass. According to Stumpy he once worked for a 50 billion dollar company. Sure. I just chalked it up as another lie.
Even 50 Gazillion dollar companies need hourly workers.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Who needs love when you can invoke emotion like this in a man :LOL3:

…. tell him I want him to know it was me :Happy5:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but couldn't invoke a stranger on trollvalhalla to use the 500 she sent him to grab a flight and throw her a mercy fuck :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why does admin love cock so much ?

is it because both of his fathers raped him repeatedly as a child?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I‘m sure you did chalk it up as another lie candy man…you keep telling yourself that. But in the meantime your entire life savings are wrapped up in the Colon… hahahahahahaaaa ya halfwit!

:LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wasn’t sure what your sudden declaration was coming from…
We have it from good authority that the both of you try and poach members here. A few of your PM’s were screened. It’s alright dude…CBT is nerdfest of babble. No sane person is going to hang around that transgendering hormonal angst pit! Lol

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
We have it from good authority that the both of you try and poach members here. A few of your PM’s were screened. It’s alright dude…CBT is nerdfest of babble. No sane person is going to hang around that transgendering hormonal angst pit! Lol
Cool story Bro, and you’re very talented!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Coming from the family cadaver fucker who ran to TBC and hid there for over 5 months all the while bad mouthing Bastard Factory Forums like a little wrecked bitch.

Check it out now, hypocritical drama queen is back here at BF, the very forum his mother raping ass was whining about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Coming from the family cadaver fucker who ran to TBC and hid there for over 5 months all the while bad mouthing Bastard Factory Forums like a little wrecked bitch.

Check it out now, hypocritical bitch boi is back here at BF, the very forum his mother raping ass was whining about.
TL;DR you biatch! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
x92drxE.jpg