Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
x92drxE.jpg

Yo momma soooo dead, even the maggots know her on a first name basis.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Psssssst… you’re playing with a loaded deck.

In a bizarre twist of events, the altered photos weren’t enough…. and I believe that’s a first for this game.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Psssssst… you’re playing with a loaded deck.

In a bizarre twist of events, the altered photos weren’t enough…. and I believe that’s a first for this game.
You shouldn’t bother with photoshopping beauty into your avatars. You’re an all round great chick! Xx
:Happy5:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You shouldn’t bother with photoshopping beauty into your avatars. You’re an all round great chick! Xx
:Happy5:

Well. After seeing your face, you should use all 1000 online digital filters readily available to you.

You are not an all around great chicken. You're actually a whiny little man that has to embellish his wealth to impress some online buffoons you've never met.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Honey… do you honestly believe they would do this to anyone worth less than $6mil?

It’s inferiority complex at its worst. Wake me when these losers figure out how to chop meat into their minuscule little peckers, Willie Wanker.

Eye is troll. My chops will go down in flametown history… as well as my reputation for being the most hated basted evah.

Toodles, loser xoxo Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well. After seeing your face, you should use all 1000 online digital filters readily available to you.

You are not an all around great chicken. You're actually a whiny little man that has to embellish his wealth to impress some online buffoons you've never met.

awww… you mean he’s stupid AND fugly?

Anyone can fix lardass with some financing and a little PTO down time. It’s painful what the tards will believe these daze.

SMFH

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you squeezing your dick as you rabidly finger—type?? Löl

Are you fantasizing about that semen covered woman in the SSS pic and your cremated mother in a heated threesome? You two could roll around in your mom's ashes to where you both look African. You could ejaculate into some ash and make a paste out of it that way you and your mother can always have a piece of each other. When you're feeling extra lonely, you could ingest the protein laden paste to be closer to your dearly departed mom.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Honey… do you honestly believe they would do this to anyone worth less than $6mil?

It’s inferiority complex at its worst. Wake me when these losers figure out how to chop meat into their minuscule little peckers, Willie Wanker.

Eye is troll. My chops will go down in flametown history… as well as my reputation for being the most hated basted evah.

Toodles, loser xoxo Murdy
You’re a fucking nutter is what you are. Thank fuck you have a stinky black cock to nuzzle and jerk you back to reality every once in a while. Löl…pop another pill!

:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Come squeeze meh tits! They’ll make you warm and fuzzy all over! Löl

FViQsek.jpg

ZjCdVhR.jpg

Holy fuck Breaknuts, that picture of you with the overgrown mullet is older than Aryan's alleged picture of him staring lovingly at another man's crotch.

That picture sooo old that your mom was still wearing garters and stockings and was like still alive. What is that photo matted on? Papyrus? I'm surprised Wyatt Earp or Doc Holliday didn't photo bomb you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Holy fuck Breaknuts, that picture of you with the overgrown mullet is older than Aryan's alleged picture of him staring lovingly at another man's crotch.

That picture sooo old that your mom was still wearing garters and stockings and was like still alive. What is that photo matted on? Papyrus? I'm surprised Wyatt Earp or Doc Holliday didn't photo bomb you.
I heard you the first time moron! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How could anyone not be impressed by some 50 something year old dude hanging out on a forum bragging about his imaginary wealth to a bunch of mentally ill strangers?
51 years old. They’re not stangers…I’ve known most a long while wank_sock. And I am wealthy enough to lead sponsorship of Bastard Factory and throw money around being semi-retired and entrepreneurial. Burn sugar tits! Löl