Murdy looks like Chris Farley - Change my mind

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
For fuck sakes…you can say that you have me on ignore a thousand times and I’ll still mock your absolute tripe. This is Bastard Factory boi…not some has—been nerdfest! Put that in your pansy pipe you Van Dyke wannabe twat_waffle!

:BFF:

Kinda like when you have me on "ignore?"

Tard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I only had you on ignore when you were being a repetitive fucktard. But admittedly it’s more fun roasting your faggot arse. The same applied to the forum idiot X…

Repetition twattery! :Ignore 3:

All because your little feelings got hurt over comments about your dead mother.

The irony in all this is you supplied all the ammo I needed to make you meltdown.

Dummy!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hey Brokemaw, use this as a learning experience.

I don't even read you and can flatten your forehead so plain I could do bunny hops while on the back pegs of a mongoose bike blindfolded while balancing on it.

This is why you are fucking trash. This is why you are worthless to this site, you fucking zero talent hack.

And this is why I'm one of the goats of the game. Blindly flaming a habitual spamming retard with mental issues? I make that shit look easy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
All because your little feelings got hurt over comments about your dead mother.

The irony in all this is you supplied all the ammo I needed to make you meltdown.

Dummy!
The repetition is what killed it…not the troll. You and your brother Poofter must have had a horrendous upbringing to hate the ladies so much? Harden the fuck up twinks!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't even read you and can flatten your forehead so plain I could do bunny hops while on the back pegs of a mongoose bike blindfolded while balancing on it.

This is why you are fucking trash. This is why you are worthless to this site, you fucking zero talent hack.

And this is why I'm one of the goats of the game. Blindly flaming a habitual spamming retard with mental issues? I make that shit look easy.

Master

Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230419-020717-2.png

Fuckwad. You are on ignore and you will forever be on ignore.

I would rather eat a can full of refried beans and magically fart thru my dickhole then read you.

Cope and seethe that one out.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230419-020717-2.png

Fuckwad. You are on ignore and you will forever be on ignore.

I would rather eat a can full of refried beans and magically fart thru my dickhole then read you.

Cope and seethe that one out.
You can bullshit yourself all you like…but when I rip into you behind that thin veil…you’ll be left in tatters. Like the way Dove left you…weeping and wailing and gnashing at the bit like it was a juicy carrot. Go back to Troll Town or wherever you feel empowered you effeminate little clöwn! Löl
:LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Chris Farley murdy is X-tra mad tonight

And probably piss drunk too

Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He doesn't even understand that running from thread to thread is the equivalent of being the mole in message board wack -a- mole. He loses the second he clicks the send tab and no offense, we should all be golf clapping slowly that he can even accomplish that much.

I got this fuckwad on ignore and he's emoji'ing my posts. That just goes to show that without even reading anything that idiot has written, I can use him as a punching bag at my fucking leisure.

This fucking gimp should be stuffed like an animal and sent to conventions as the missing link between gorilla and cave man, and even then, the generations closer to the fucking gorilla.

So people HAVE to stay in 1 thread or they are so totally owned.

Right lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For fuck sakes…you can say that you have me on ignore a thousand times and I’ll still mock your absolute tripe. This is Bastard Factory boi…not some has—been nerdfest! Put that in your pansy pipe you Van Dyke wannabe twat_waffle!

:BFF:

He knows you are posting in more than 1 thread and that makes you completely owned as fuck!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You mad, bruh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Chris Farley murdy is X-tra mad tonight

And probably piss drunk too

Lmao

I'm so much funner drunk than she is. Probably because I'm not a bitter alcoholic.

I'm a happy one :D

Did you see her complain about the black guy I was "grinding" on at the club when she was visiting me and we went out? Bahahahaha.

He was too young for me (24) but he was fun to "grind on" and he paid for our drinks lol. I get hit on a lot so I didn't even remember that little cutie until she brought him up :D

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Right lol.
it's in the internet handbook which you obviously haven't bothered to read - lmao

important stuff there -- id imagine

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm so much funner drunk than she is. Probably because I'm not a bitter alcoholic.

Did you see her complain about the black guy I was "grinding" on at the club when she was visiting me and we went out? Bahahahaha.

He was too young for me (24) but he was fun to "grind on" and he paid for our drinks lol. I get hit on a lot so I didn't even remember that little cutie until she brought him up :D
and you look good and have a healthy BMI

Chris Farley is not an attractive look no matter how low the lights are and how much alcohol is involved

*shudders in shame*

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, she basically said you left her at the bar ALONE for an hour

which only furthers my point that the Chris Farley whale look wasn't doing her any justice otherwise she wouldn't have been at that bar ALONE for an hour

they pwn themselves

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, she basically said you left her at the bar ALONE for an hour

which only furthers my point that the Chris Farley whale look wasn't doing her any justice otherwise she wouldn't have been at that bar ALONE for an hour

they pwn themselves
Should you be stuffing your chubby cheeks somewhere?

smegcoin-discord-mods.gif

Eat eat eat Eat eat eat Eat eat eat Eat eat eat !

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ignored content

Muddy is a really big target for poor little noodle neck olive oyl to be meatsheilding for

just saying

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I mention that admin looks like a noodle neck ginger giraffe ?

one that sucks a lot of cock

lmao

Master

Site Supporter

Right lol.
Let me put it in a way you, of all ppl wouldn't possibly understand;

A thread is like a marriage. You stay in one and build it up into something special.

You don't jump from thread to thread like a moron because in the long run, it makes you look like you have commitment and mental issues. Especially if your saying the same shit in multiple threads and nobody can differentiate the drivel from one thread to another. Keep that shit locked into one thread so your stupidity is well known in one and doesn't infect the entire forum.

Hope that fucking helps, stupid. I know it won't, but I gave an effort.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me put it in a way you, of all ppl wouldn't possibly understand;

A thread is like a marriage. You stay in one and build it up into something special.

You don't jump from thread to thread like a moron because in the long run, it makes you look like you have commitment and mental issues. Especially if your saying the same shit in multiple threads and nobody can differentiate the drivel from one thread to another. Keep that shit locked into one thread so your stupidity is well known in one and doesn't infect the entire forum.

Hope that fucking helps, stupid. I know it won't, but I gave an effort.

Yeah that's retarded and no one but you thinks that.

Most of us don't view a thread as some commited relationship.....but I can see how an NPD shut in would take that approach.

So does this mean you'll be stalking the thread?