My weed pic.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The Trophy Wife is the best marijuana I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Phat Panda vape cartridges aren't bad either.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off you two! You’re you two nerdy brothers that could get wasted off tobacco alone. There is no way you could get properly stoned off any decent herb! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yo momma soooo dead, even the earth worms fucked her.
Why do you get so worked up about this supposed picture of you dude? Is it your sister of what? Was yo mama a bad skank? Löl

x92drxE.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why do you get so worked up about this supposed picture of you dude? Is it your sister of what? Was yo mama a bad skank? Löl

x92drxE.jpg

Worked up over what? A random brunette in a picture 2 poster's say is me?

I could post up imaginary photos as well and start claiming you're that red dot on a dog's ass and three people that think you're a retard will start preaching it like gospel until it becomes the truth to the three dickheads.

Now here's a fair question. If that's me, then how can I be Martini's brother?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Worked up over what? A random brunette in a picture 2 poster's say is me?

I could post up imaginary photos as well and start claiming you're that red dot on a dog's ass and three people that think you're a retard will start preaching it like gospel until it becomes the truth to the three dickheads.

Now here's a fair question. If that's me, then how can I be Martini's brother?
“Is it your sister or what?” Is what I asked…wipe the cum out of your eyes Pickles!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
“Is it your sister or what?” Is what I asked…wipe the cum out of your eyes Pickles!

That's an even dumber assumption.

Who's left to include? Grannies? Aunts? Uncles? Cousins?

So now all these idiots on a jerkoff forum have pictures of other people's family members caught up in compromising positions? Only to wait for the "right" time to post them?

How fucking daft are ya?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's an even dumber assumption.

Who's left to include? Grannies? Aunts? Uncles? Cousins?

So now all these idiots on a jerkoff forum have pictures of other people's family members caught up in compromising positions? Only to wait for the "right" time to post them?

How fucking daft are ya?
I just gloss over your shit man! Go smoke a joint and green—out! Löl…Auf Wiedersehen.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I just gloss over your shit man! Go smoke a joint and green—out! Löl…Auf Wiedersehen.

No wonder you can't answer a single fucking question in an intelligent manner.

You post like some rabid Dingo that got his pecker caught in barbed wire.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yo momma got soo fucked by you that it killed her.
Fucking weed! You’re too nerdy to be a smoker of the pot. You are into prescription drugs and shit. Americunts like you thrive on those weak-arsed antidepressants. Pills and shrinks. Lol…what a power nation this new generation!
:LOL3:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fucking weed! You’re too nerdy to be a smoker of the pot. You are into prescription drugs and shit. Americunts like you thrive on those weak-arsed antidepressants. Pills and shrinks. Lol…what a power nation this new generation!
:LOL3:

Everyone knows I lurve weed. I quit for a minute but now I'm smoking and vaping in moderation. Remember, too much of something good can be a bad thing. You should remember that next time you think about putting that 5th dick in your mouth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Everyone knows I lurve weed. I quit for a minute but now I'm smoking and vaping in moderation. Remember, too much of something good can be a bad thing. You should remember that next time you think about putting that 5th dick in your mouth.
You can’t handle strong weed nancy_boi. Hell, fucking can’t even afford it! Go suck a cock for chump change champ! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And Australia is supposed to have better weed?

ROTFLMFAO!
We have the mightiest of strains here in Oz…although admittedly my last was of a Californian blend. SkywalkerXEzekiel…but fuck you…don’t try to chit—chat with me now.
You’re fucked in the head!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
We have the mightiest of strains here in Oz…although admittedly my last was of a Californian blend. SkywalkerXEzekiel…but fuck you…don’t try to chit—chat with me now.
You’re fucked in the head!

I think you're the one "fucked in the head."

Over here we have brands like:

Phat Panda
Exotikz
Skord
Seattle Bubble Works

The strains here are the best:

Trophy Wife
Girl Scout Cookies
O.G. Kush
Barry White

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think you're the one "fucked in the head."

Over here we have brands like:

Phat Panda
Exotikz
Skord
Seattle Bubble Works

The strains here are the best:

Trophy Wife
Girl Scout Cookies
O.G. Kush
Barry White
Over the counter brands. People make up colourful names. If you haven’t heard of Skywalker or Ezekiel you have no idea really.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Over the counter brands. People make up colourful names. If you haven’t heard of Skywalker or Ezekiel you have no idea really.

Hey. The Skywalker Kush mania was like 8 years ago. And if you tell me Pink Runtz is the cats meow you're a true fool.

I've heard of both those "strain brands." Good strains but old. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey. The Skywalker Kush mania was like 8 years ago. And if you tell me Pink Runtz is the cats meow you're a true fool.

I've heard of both those "strain brands." Good strains but old. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
There’s a stain that was world famous. Durban poison out of South Africa…it would put hairs on your delicate chest. Even made the menus in Amsterdam. Grows best as a bush bud on red earth. (Iron rich loam) But fuck you and the horse that you rode in on nevertheless!