Name 1 THaNG of note invented by a BLACK

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

there ya go..the more you know.

Theres 1 crutial thAng ya missed oot.........................They all had a WHITE education .
So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

OK . What has the BLACK , with a Black African education ever invented ?
The link has 'Black" in it.

Your thread title says " Name 1 Thang of note invented by a black".. so there ya have it. I posted a list of black inventors and now you're adding conditions, caveats, and restrictions. Moving the Goal post.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Theres 1 crutial thAng ya missed oot.........................They all had a WHITE education .
So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

Your thread title says " Name 1 Thang of note invented by a black".. so there ya have it. I posted a list of black inventors and now you're adding conditions, caveats, and restrictions. Moving the Goal post.
Can't argue with asshats who think they're superior to everyone else.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

Isn’t that how these places work/exist.

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

At least ya honest aboot ya limitations feller .

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

The key word is "THINK" which you clearly missed. Enjoy permma meltdown Hello I'll be playing on the rest of the board while you rot here.

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

The key word is "THINK" which you clearly missed. Enjoy permma meltdown Hello I'll be playing on the rest of the board while you rot here.

play away feller .

BF and his Cronys are always good sport .

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy ya need to reread what i posted .

BLACKS with a BLACK AFRICAN education .
Every BLACK that invented somethAng had a WHITE education ya fool . So they dont count .

Name one thAng of note invented by a BLACK WITH AN AFRICAN EDUCATION not a BLACK with a WHITE EDUCATION .
Its not rocket science .

You may be one of the dumbest posters EVER. What did you ever invent with your white education, dumbass?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread is just stupid.

Black people have literally invented thousands of valued items.

One of the leading minds in the area of time travel is a black physicist

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well the Scottish people have been oppressed by the English for centuries but we still managed to invent, the phone, the TV, Penicillin, the hoover, the MRI scanner and so on... Its actually mind blowing what the Scots have gave the world considering London alone has a higher population than us...

You might have DISCOVERED penicillin But AUSTRALIANS invented the USE for it. Check your facts...And Nobel Prize winners Western Australian Doctors discovered the bacteria that caused stomach ulcers and the cure for them.... And we also invented spray on skin for burns patients but the Doctor was born in Ireland.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah that makes everything black, what did blacks in Africa invent?

Check out 'the Black Pharohs of Sudan'... their civilization was bigger and richer than the Egyptians. At one time they ruled the world and then for reasons that have escaped us, it collapsed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In actual fact, Scotts have invented more things than anyone else.... that's what I've read...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

ME12IIB_o.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So they dont count .

Moving the goal posts...

European art/culture IS superior to all other cultures NOW but humankind has a very, very long history and civilizations came and went.... as we uncover interesting stuff of course.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well the Scottish people have been oppressed by the English for centuries but we still managed to invent, the phone, the TV, Penicillin, the hoover, the MRI scanner and so on... Its actually mind blowing what the Scots have gave the world considering London alone has a higher population than us...

You might have DISCOVERED penicillin But AUSTRALIANS invented the USE for it. Check your facts...And Nobel Prize winners Western Australian Doctors discovered the bacteria that caused stomach ulcers and the cure for them.... And we also invented spray on skin for burns patients but the Doctor was born in Ireland.
I don't see anything about Austarlia...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I think KAMs argument is that it's only in societies with white educations have blacks done anything of note... WTF is my excuse then? lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The first mathematical texts are from Mesopotamia and Egypt. Now, is Egypt European, or is it AFRICAN?

Ancient African inventions also include steam engines, metal chisels and saws, copper and iron tools and weapons, nails, glue, carbon steel and bronze weapons and art.

And China invented gunpowder, paper, printing, and the compass. Oh, and let's not forget, China invented PASTA. I know China isn't Africa, but it isn't Europe, either.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The first mathematical texts are from Mesopotamia and Egypt. Now, is Egypt European, or is it AFRICAN?

And China invented gunpowder, paper, printing, and the compass. Oh, and let's not forget, China invented PASTA. I know China isn't Africa, but it isn't Europe, either.
I thought Egyptians WERE European lol
JSOf5K7.png

Who are those light fellows? SEETHE!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Also Lotus let the Greeks step in...
-53.000 words in the world is Greek of origin. (Greek language today is the richest in the world with over 800.000 words. The number 2 in the world has only 250.000)
-The musical notation system that we use everywhere in the world
-Typography (line length, leading, tracking, point size, typefaces
-Epic poetry
-The science of philosophy
-Humanism
-Democracy
-Development of Mathematics
-Automatic doors
-Diving bells
-First alphabet with vowels
-Hippocratic Oath
-Science of history
-Logic
-Mythology
-Science of Anthropology
-Coined money
-The Olympic games
-Thermometer
-Tumbler Locks
-Central Heating
-Frame harp, Aeolian harp, pan flute
-Catapult
-Crossbow
-Greek Fire
-Geometry
-Invention of the art of Cartography
-First mechanical clock
-Oldest composed musical piece in the world -Seikilos Epitaph
-First Ancient Computer -Antikythera
-The Anchor
-Hula hoop
-Stentorophonic tube
-trireme ships
-Wind power
-Archimedes Steam cannon
-Pizza (greeks taught romans to bake bread, pizza and many other things)
-Science of Geology
-Science of Physics
-Theatre
-Drama and Comedy
-Development of Medicine
-First anatomist
-The education system schools and academies
-The magnet
-First military banners
-The atomic theory by Democritus
-First usage of solar power
-The principles of archimedes
-Geography
-First discovery that the earth was round (eratosthenes calculated the circumference of the earth)
-The basic principles of electricity (Elektron)
-the cyrillic alphabet
-Byzantine art
-The taximeter Odometer
-Mining
-The first railway
-The first washstand (automatic pleunatic machine)
-The first vending machine (By heron of alexandria
-Plumbing system (plumbing has been invented in Greek minoan time 3750-2000 because)
-Lighthouses
-Condom
-Iron hand
-Levers
-First cookbook in history
-Pantograph
-Parabolic Mirror
-Parchment
-Patent Law system
-Periaktos
-The first alarm clock
-The first clock tower
-The algebra (Dophantus
-The bullfight
-The banking system
-First research centre (with over 500.000 books)
-River deflection
-The first robots
-Roof tiles
-Astronomy
-Screw
-Sea mines
-Shock absorber
-Shower
-Siege machines
-Siren
-Soap
-Water and air pump
-Pythagoras cup of justice
-Radiation weapon
-Golden ratio
-Steam power and steam engine
-Steam rocket (aelopile also known as a hero engine)
-Anemoscope
-Fire exstinguish machine
-Flame thrower
-Astrolabe
-Chewing gum
-City planning
-Coin automat ( it was not reinvented till close 19th century AD)
-Floating bricks
-Compound pulley
-The first cranes
-The dry dock
-Dice and Pessoi) (The dice we use today in numerous games)
-Gears
-Differential gears
-Dioptra
-Electro therapy
-First flying machine
-Science of meteorology (by Aristotle)
-Repeating crossbow
-First evolution theory (by animaxander)
-The first university -The platonic academy
-Greek architecture
-The elevator (by archimedes)
-The tunnel of Eupalinos (The only of 2 known tunnels in history which was excavated from both ends
-The football
-The organ instrument
-The urban planning
-The cannon
-Fire hose
-Greek cuisine
-and Sculpture

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

JSOf5K7.png

Egypt is on the continent of Africa, and here are some Egyptians.

egypt-tahrir_square-protests-sit-in-07-14-11.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

JSOf5K7.png

Do you think I don't know where Egypt is? They look more like Europeans than negroes yet somehow there is a claim by sub saharans lmao... You're never going to convince me people living in squalor today done so much back then LMFAO... It hurts you I know but there is no race on par with Europeans and that is a cold hard fact no matter what you say, I personally don't see myself as superior in any way to others but my race as a whole sure the fuck is...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

JSOf5K7.png

Do you think I don't know where Egypt is? They look more like Europeans than negroes yet somehow there is a claim by sub saharans lmao... You're never going to convince me people living in squalor today done so much back then LMFAO... It hurts you I know but there is no race on par with Europeans and that is a cold hard fact no matter what you say, I personally don't see myself as superior in any way to others but my race as a whole sure the fuck is...

It doesn't hurt me. I am simply interested in facts. You know a shit ton of inventions came out of Greece, right? But look at them today. ALL civilizations fall. The US in next. They are hurtling toward third world status.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't see anything about Austarlia...

Australia invented a USE for penicillin...

Penicillin was the wonder drug that changed the world. It was the first antibiotic and proved an effective treatment against many diseases that are today considered relatively minor, but were more often than not deadly prior to its use.

Discovered in 1928 by Alexander Fleming, the drug was made medically useful in the 1940s by a team of Oxford scientists led by Australian Howard Florey and German refugee Ernst Chain. Penicillin has since saved countless lives.

Howard Florey, 1967:

The three of us got it together. That’s to say, Chain, Fleming and me. And it was the first prize-giving after the war, so the Swedes put on a tremendous occasion ... Well, it’s very, very gratifying, very gratifying indeed. But one should always realise that there’s a terrible lot of luck in this sort of thing. We happened to have hit an antibiotic which worked in man. We could have worked with hundreds of others and they would have been chemical curiosities ... as long as one realises that most Nobel Prize winners look on themselves as being extremely fortunate, I think that’s all I need say.

When a scratch could kill
Prior to the discovery and use of penicillin as an antibiotic, a simple scratch could lead to deadly infection. Streptococcus and Staphylococcus bacteria that infected small wounds like blisters, cuts and scrapes killed many people every year.

Many diseases that are treatable today (including conditions such as typhoid, strep throat, venereal disease and pneumonia) were responsible for numerous deaths, as options for treatment were, at best, extremely limited.

Some poisonous substances, including arsenic and mercury, were commonly used to control disease and were themselves extremely harmful to patients.

Bit of luck
In September 1928 the bacteriologist Alexander Fleming returned to St Mary’s Hospital and Medical School in London after taking a holiday.

Before leaving, he had set a number of petri dishes containing Staphylococcus bacteria to soak in detergent. Fleming noticed that one dish had not been covered by detergent and had become contaminated with mould. This particular mould, Penicillium notatum, seemed to be producing a substance that was killing the bacteria around it.

Further tests conducted by Fleming confirmed the anti-bacterial properties of the substance he called ‘penicillin’.

Fleming was not able to extract and purify the active penicillin components and so was unable to make it medically useful. He published an article about his findings and the potential of his discovery in the British Journal of Experimental Pathology and then moved on to pursue other research interests.

Oxford team
In 1938 Howard Florey, an Australian scientist working in England, brought together a team of research scientists (including Ernst Chain) at the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, Oxford University.

The team was looking for a new project and, after reading Fleming’s article, Chain suggested that they examine penicillin. Assisted by biochemist Norman Heatley, the Oxford team tried to purify and separate the active components of the mould.

Initially, extraction was difficult and only tiny amounts of penicillin were harvested. The team, especially Chain and Heatley, worked continuously on developing processes to better grow and harvest penicillin, even using bedpans as vessels to hold the protein mix that grew the spores.

Although there were eventually rooms full of penicillin producing mould in the school, output was not high enough to complete widespread trials.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once positive tests were conducted on mice, the team tried treating humans on a small scale at the Radcliffe Hospital, initially with mixed results. After refining the trial process, it was discovered that penicillin was extremely effective in treating many conditions and infections that had previously proven fatal.

With the onset of the Second World War, the production of the drug for widespread use became their goal.

World at war
When war was declared in 1939, the Oxford team was not able to get enough support to begin large-scale manufacture and testing in Britain, despite the potential of their ‘wonder drug’. In 1941 the team approached the American government, who agreed to begin producing penicillin at a laboratory in Peoria, Illinois.

Further research was conducted to find new strains of penicillin that would provide higher outputs and make enough of the drug available for all Allied troops. Interestingly, the best strain was found growing on a rockmelon at a farmers market.

American pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer also began producing penicillin and the drug was in common use by Allied forces by the latter half of 1944.

Impact of penicillin
Penicillin saved thousands of lives during the Second World War and is considered one of the contributing factors to the Allied victory. After the war, the drug became available to the public and was used to treat otherwise fatal conditions. Penicillin essentially turned the tide against many common causes of death.

The development of penicillin also opened the door to the discovery of a number of new types of antibiotics, most of which are still used today to treat a variety of common illnesses. Without penicillin the development of many modern medical practices, including organ transplants and skin grafts, would not have been possible.

In 1945 Fleming, Florey and Chain received the Nobel Prize in medicine. Howard Florey has also been recognised many ways in Australia. There is a Canberra suburb named Florey, his likeness was on the 50-dollar note from 1973 to 1995 and there are a number of university research schools and fellowships named in his honour.