Name 1 THaNG of note invented by a BLACK

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Working in healthcare I've met black people from Africa who are crazy intelligent, awesome people.

The funny part is.... they hate the fuck out of American black people LOL.
everybody hates Haitians tho

I have not had a single positive interaction with a Haitian.

Remember when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks in Florida? I had a Haitian nurse. Who fucked off my meds to the point where I started vomiting out of control again and wouldnt fix my IV so that it would stop going off when I moved. She did threaten to tie my arm to a board so I couldnt move. The doctor is who sent someone in to fix it....it was half out of my arm.

By the end of the day I was sobbing and begging the oncoming shift to do something to make sure I would never have that nurse again.

She was so mean it felt personal and I had to wonder if her name didnt really start with an S lmao.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Working in healthcare I've met black people from Africa who are crazy intelligent, awesome people.

Remember when I was in the hospital for 2 weeks in Florida? I had a Haitian nurse. Who fucked off my meds to the point where I started vomiting out of control again and wouldnt fix my IV so that it would stop going off when I moved. She did threaten to tie my arm to a board so I couldnt move. The doctor is who sent someone in to fix it....it was half out of my arm.

By the end of the day I was sobbing and begging the oncoming shift to do something to make sure I would never have that nurse again.

She was so mean it felt personal and I had to wonder if her name didnt really start with an S lmao.
Every Haitian I know is a lib

that says it all right there

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Every Haitian I know is a lib

that says it all right there

Ewwwwww......figures lol