News woman gone crazy

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
A television reporter who was
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
outside a Philadelphia comedy club says she feels “ruined” and wants to apologize to the officer after getting threats.

Colleen Campbell, 28, of Philadelphia, said she only learned that her cringe-worthy rant outside Helium on Sunday was caught on camera and posted to Facebook after she was busted on charges of resisting arrest, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.

Enlarge ImageColleen CampbellPhiladelphia Police Department
“When I came home, I called my producer to talk about why I was absent,”
. “I didn’t realize a video was out. I found out about it later because HR called me and said I was being terminated. They said there’s a video. I said, ‘What video?’”

New York-based comedian Wil Sylvince
of a “very obnoxious” Campbell after she was kicked out of the club for “loud whispering” throughout the show.

She denied being disruptive to an officer, prompting a man who was accompanying her to thank the cop for his patience. The officer replied that he just wanted the pair to walk away.

“Or what? Or what, motherf–ker? Lick my a–hole,” Campbell says on the video, which had been viewed more than 1.5 million times as of Tuesday. “How about that? F–king piece of s–t. That’s why nobody likes f–king police … idiots in this f–king town.”

Campbell, according to Philadelphia Magazine, claimed in a Facebook post that she only had one drink and suggested she might have been drugged before deleting her social media accounts. She’s been receiving “threats” and wants to apologize to the officer, she told the magazine.

“That’s not me or how I talk or act or anything at all,” she said. “I don’t know what to do. I feel ruined and embarrassed for me and my family.”

Asked why she thinks she was drugged, Campbell said “everything was foggy,” adding that she remembers getting into an altercation at the club but said she didn’t know what about.

In her original Facebook post on the incident, Campbell claimed to have had only one drink, but she admitted having a total of five, including two shots an hour before the show and some while bartending earlier Sunday.

“I feel awful,” she told the magazine. “That’s not me or how I speak or how I talk or how I was raised. I had to delete all my social media, because I’m getting threats.”

Asked about the calm and collected cop who displayed extreme restraint during the incident, Campbell said: “I wanna apologize to the officer. I don’t remember the whole altercation at all. I remember feeling attacked. I would never talk like that. It was like
170606-reporter-fired-drunk-argument-embed_720.jpg
watching a whole different me.”

blob:https://nypost.com/9d0abed5-a676-4a89-9eb2-392b02bf871f (< rant )...................................:daFuq:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Ha - anyone see on the news that black family that got into it at Disneyland,what a bunch of animals !

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"I'm only sorry because I lost my job/had negative consequences for my actions"