NFL 2026/27

Yes, McCarthy makes things a bit easier for them. I'm impressed with what Keenum did last night especially given his age. Very well played.
Keenum is a real pro. Well, based on that performance anyway.
Like, just watch, this is how you do it, kids.

You know what else I liked, is that you could hear his adjustments and see him directing his receivers and backs to make adjustments. It was a good broadcast. Drew Eagles off-sides on that one 4th and short too. Nice
 
Last edited:
I finally get to watch Los Angeles Rams play and Myles Garrett and Aaron McDonald are out. Luckily Puka Nacua got his ass back on the field after getting his bag. Are The Los Angeles Rams saving McDonald and Garrett for the later part of the season and the playoffs. Kinda fucked up since that's what everyone wanted to see all summer long. I think Garrett signed with The Rams with the injury he has. McDonald coming out of retirement was just for show.
 
I'm glad I'm listening to the game and not watching Winston suck.
. 14-6 Cardinals.
14-12 after Giants once again didn't listen and tried a 2 pt conversion.
Try to remember who your QB is, Giants.

But a pic at the Arizona 26 !!

TD Giants ! Now they kick for the point. 19-14 Giants about 2 to play in the half.

19-17 at Half as Winston gave the ball back after Giants got in FG range.
Game is starting to look like who can mistake their way to a lose.

Who wants to loose it more, folks? It's anyone's guess. Giants regain the lead 27-24 after successful 2 pt conversion.

Okay, so I get it now, this is October - The Jekyll and Hyde Game.

6 minute to play - Cardinals have a long field at the 3. Still 27-24.
30-24 with 2 minutes to play.
Kickoff return for TD?
Something but what?
Come on Defense. You kan do this.
4 and goal at the 4 - 11 ticks to play. This is it.

PICK 6 GIANTS !!!!!!!!

Probably only will be able to say this once
...so here is:

Giants now stand alone on TOP of NFC East
 
Last edited: