NFL...and we're off

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Don't beat yourself up, after all they're facing Geno!
This is going as expectorated.

.I will now go brush my teeth and floss.
Went to the dental hygienist appointment today.
.She has a very pretty face.
..said she could tell I was doing a good job brushing and flossing and to keep up the good work.
I would never want to disappoint her.
..like the way the Giantards DISAPPOINT THEIR FANS :Pissed5:

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
This is becoming an unfortunate pattern this year for the Giantards.

..but if someone had to do that then that #21 kid was a good choice. He has play'd very well.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They just might, they haven't embarrassed themselves too much, Jimmy looks to be in good form....time will tell, its anybody's game

We recorded it and didn't start watching until I got home. Sometimes I think Jimmy Garoppalo is simply a pretty face.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Have any of you people actually played football?

I was never into the game really, but played for three years in high school. Since I was athletic, it was easy to pickup. I played cornerback on defense and usually flanker on offense.

Our team was good. In the three years that I played, we placed second in the region one year, and we won the Championship one year. One notable player on the team was better known for boxing than for football: Junior Lewis. Some of you might have heard of him by the name Lennox....

gettyimages-1136263227.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have any of you people actually played football?

I was never into the game really, but played for three years in high school. Since I was athletic, it was easy to pickup. I player cornerback on defense and usually flanker on offense.

Our team was good. In the three years that I played, we placed second in the region one year, and we won the Championship one year. One notable player on the team was better known for boxing than for football: Junior Lewis. Some of you might have heard of him by the name Lennox....

gettyimages-1136263227.jpg
Have you given any thought to how you’re going to handle the hair situation?

:Sad:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Ravens won in London. I don't know how they lost to the Steelers last week. I sort of know but I didn't watch the game. I sort of invited myself over to a friend's house because I needed someone to talk to. He put the game on the basement TV but he was working outside with a small patio project and I was observing. He's an Eagles fan and we watched the second half of Eagles/Rams while he was cooking up some food.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There were a lot of Lions fans in Baltimore. I knew going in that the Ravens had to play good defense to win and the offense needed to do enough to win the game and not give the game away. I was surprised. The offense was firing on all cylinders and the receivers weren't dropping passes. Good all-around team effort. The Lions ran into a buzzsaw and almost looked like they were unprepared. Lots of Lions fans went home disappointed and probably won't come back to Baltimore again.

hi-blue.jpg