Nice knowing you, Facebook

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I haven't literally been banned yet but those idiots actually asked me to participate in one of those survey thingys with this entirely predictable result:

FBSurvey_20221102.png

Facebook filed a copyright complaint against F.B.Purity in an attempt to have the addon removed from the Google Store (Chrome and Chrome-based browser users). That addon is one of only a very few things that can make Facebook tolerable at all. As you may have surmised by now I'm a tad unhappy with Facebook's dick move against F.B.Purity which makes the timing of them sending me that survey absolutely delicious.

I hope Panquake will be launching sooner than I've been expecting. lulz

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't literally been banned yet but those idiots actually asked me to participate in one of those survey thingys with this entirely predictable result:

FBSurvey_20221102.png

Facebook filed a copyright complaint against F.B.Purity in an attempt to have the addon removed from the Google Store (Chrome and Chrome-based browser users). That addon is one of only a very few things that can make Facebook tolerable at all. As you may have surmised by now I'm a tad unhappy with Facebook's dick move against F.B.Purity which makes the timing of them sending me that survey absolutely delicious.

Where am I going to get my daily dose of anti dem/Republitard FB now?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My kiddo and a few of her friends have told me to start a Tik-Tok. They say I'm funny AF and they would follow me and get their friends to do the same.

I was kind of surprised. I wonder if it's a regional thing. They're all from CA. I don't think people in other regions get me much...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My kiddo and a few of her friends have told me to start a Tik-Tok. They say I'm funny AF and they would follow me and get their friends to do the same.

I was kind of surprised. I wonder if it's a regional thing. They're all from CA. I don't think people in other regions get me much...

I’m not big on TikTok… but apparently this is how the actual news is being spread according to my conspiracy loving bestie.

Most people have preconceived ideas of what a Californian is. They also think it’s all a ghetto and believe the news hype. Once they realize you’re laidback and not obnoxious or a Kardashian, they settle in and figure out that the locals are awesome.

Try it out. I would love to see how it goes… sheit, you might even get me to join lol

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Given the fact that I've already lasted this long I'm not certain I'll be banned; however in any event I *should* still have Twitter, unless Elon pisses me off right before sending me a survey too.

/facePalm

If all else fails I can start doing those YouTube rants again.
Hell- if they become a regular thing I may even strap on a webcam and get serious about it.

:FlameOn:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not big on TikTok… but apparently this is how the actual news is being spread according to my conspiracy loving bestie.

Most people have preconceived ideas of what a Californian is. They also think it’s all a ghetto and believe the news hype. Once they realize you’re laidback and not obnoxious or a Kardashian, they settle in and figure out that the locals are awesome.

Try it out. I would love to see how it goes… sheit, you might even get me to join lol

I would only use my powers for good. LOL

Nah, it's not my thing. I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of person; an introvert.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My kiddo and a few of her friends have told me to start a Tik-Tok.

I've seen some of those TikTok compilation videos and they can be entertaining but from visiting the site it seemed to me they're very much a phone-based app and I don't use my phone for internets stuff.

Then again I don't have people asking me to make an account, either.
How could it hurt ya to share in something they're obviously part of and *want* to include you in it too?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The one about the hammer yielding maniac being her husband’s gay lover was pretty outrageous…. I’m thinking misinformation and hate will have a larger platform now as the GOP loses their gawd damn minds.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've seen some of those TikTok compilation videos and they can be entertaining but from visiting the site it seemed to me they're very much a phone-based app and I don't use my phone for internets stuff.

Then again I don't have people asking me to make an account, either.
How could it hurt ya to share in something they're obviously part of and *want* to include you in it too?

My last legal assistant was big on this and we made some funny videos together… but the kicker is you can only use music clips available on the app from other videos WTF?!??

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
My last legal assistant was big on this and we made some funny videos together… but the kicker is you can only use music clips available on the app from other videos WTF?!??

That explains why they all seem to be lip-syncing etc. to the same half-dozen songs all the time.

:LOL3:

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I would only use my powers for good. LOL

Nah, it's not my thing. I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of person; an introvert.

I was an introvert for a long time but I decided to up my game and become an extrovert.

What happened was the introvert didn't like the extrovert and they kept having massive shit fights over who was the best human.

It was real nasty stuff so I decided to walk away from it ... :OhGawd:

I'm a Novert now ... :Confused4:

Novert is a very laid back person and doesn’t
in violence a lot, but is not a
. Novert is a active, sporty person but can also be VERY lazy at times. Novert also tends to help people
to time but easily gets annoyed by people.

: I just
Novert in the
and he gave me $20.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I was an introvert for a long time but I decided to up my game and become an extrovert.

What happened was the introvert didn't like the extrovert and they kept having massive shit fights over who was the best human.

It was real nasty stuff so I decided to walk away from it ... :OhGawd:

I'm a Novert now ... :Confused4:

Novert is a very laid back person and doesn’t
in violence a lot, but is not a
. Novert is a active, sporty person but can also be VERY lazy at times. Novert also tends to help people
to time but easily gets annoyed by people.

: I just
Novert in the
and he gave me $20.

I feel like I could be a novert too. I’m an extrovert who also has bouts of introvertedness, mostly because I need a break from people sometimes.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I describe myself as a borderline misanthrope because all my introvert-ish tendencies stem directly from the fact that I find most shaved apes insufferable and therefore avoid them whenever possible.

I've done public speaking, instructing, and other things that would give an actual introvert a panic attack.

I don't avoid people because of fear... it's because of disgust. LoL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The one about the hammer yielding maniac being her husband’s gay lover was pretty outrageous…. I’m thinking misinformation and hate will have a larger platform now as the GOP loses their gawd damn minds.

Yet, they pretend that they're the purest proudest 'Muricans in the country; unless you're different, then GFY and let me poke fun of you with a stupid meme on Twitter.

Did you see what that colostomy bag Don Jr did?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet, they pretend that they're the purest proudest 'Muricans in the country; unless you're different, then GFY and let me poke fun of you with a stupid meme on Twitter.

Did you see what that colostomy bag Don Jr did?

Yes and it was vile. I’m biased tho… I hold people with a platform to a higher standard that you’re average dipshit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I do not. They're no better than the rest of us.

I think he is worse than most after that BS.

How does one’s mind go THERE in the wake of a horrifying tragedy? I’m going to say with 100% certainty that Mr. P has a TBI from that hit to his skull with a hammer.

I’ll tell you what separates us from the animals…. I wouldn’t find something like this fodder for comedy even if it was my worst enemy. Empathy is a mofo sometimes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think he is worse than most after that BS.

How does one’s mind go THERE in the wake of a horrifying tragedy? I’m going to say with 100% certainty that Mr. P has a TBI from that hit to his skull with a hammer.

I’ll tell you what separates us from the animals…. I wouldn’t find something like this fodder for comedy even if it was my worst enemy. Empathy is a mofo sometimes.

He needs an "I'm being an asshole alert" app on his phone. It should buzz him and make him think of all the implications of what he's doing before allowing him to post.

I think part of his problem, beyond you know just being Don Jr, is that he's coked out.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

FBSurvey_20221102.png

Christ, I have stalked your account, which was very easy by the way.

Yiur avatar. LoL. And yiur groups.

Yiu are a benchmark incel.