Nine stabbed at birthday party

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
timmy-kinner-ht-jt-180701_hpEmbed_4x5_992.jpg

In an act of "pure evil," a knife-wielding man stormed a 3-year-old girl's birthday party at an apartment complex in Boise, Idaho, stabbing her, five other children and three adults -- all refugees who had fled violence in their homelands only to find it in America, police said.

The man, whom police identified as Timothy Kinner, 30, was arrested in connection with the frenzied attack Saturday night.

The suspect's motive was "vengeance" for being asked to leave an apartment in the complex due to his behavior, Boise Police Chief Bill Bones said during an emotional news conference Sunday afternoon.

"Our victims are some of the newest members of our community. They're victims from their past homes who have fled violence from Syria, Iraq, and Ethiopia," Bones said.

He said there was no evidence this was a hate crime.

The rampage occurred at the Wylie Street Station apartments, a low-income complex where many refugees have been settled.

Bones said Kinner is from Los Angeles and had been invited to stay for a few days at the apartment of a renter who had shown him compassion, Bones said. But due to his disruptive behavior, Kinner was asked to leave the apartment on Friday, the chief said.

"He returned last night to exact vengeance, not just on those whom he had been [staying] with because they were not at the apartment, but at any target that was available," Bones said.

The stabbing spree unfolded around 8:46 p.m. when Kinner returned to the apartment where he had been staying and found nobody home, Bones said.

"The tragedy was that a 3-year-old little girl was having a birthday party just a few doors down from where Kinner had been staying," Bones said. "Kinner attacked, targeting the children initially. The 3-year-old girl, whose birthday it was, was one of those seriously injured."

He said Kinner then proceeded to allegedly stab other children attending the birthday party, two 4-year-olds, a 6-year-old, an 8-year-old and a 12-year-old. He then allegedly knifed three adults who tried to stop the attack, Bones said.

"Our suspect is a man with an extensive criminal record spanning multiple states, who has spent time in prison, and whose past criminal violations do include violence against others," Bones said. "He is an American. He's not a refugee."

Kinner was on Sunday being held on nine counts of aggravated battery and six counts of injury to a child, police said.

Four of the victims suffered life-threatening injuries, police said.

Bones said the victims were randomly targeted and had no prior connection of Kinner.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
deport him to Africa. The Africans will sort him out!~
They’ll probably let him off the hook because he’s black!
You are so dumb.... SO DUMB!
images
We know: it's you. The idiot of Sydney. Which is sort of impressive, since a lot of people live there... But then, being the biggest idiot is actually just plain stupid. Why dont you solve that problem?

Ontopic again:
It's really stupid to say what you were saying.... Think about it. I'm not gonna help you this time, just think of it yourself.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
deport him to Africa. The Africans will sort him out!~
They’ll probably let him off the hook because he’s black!

Nope, you missed the meaning of my post...

The guy is a habitual fuck-up so if he was deported he would most like cross the African blacks and when he does that, they'll sort him out and it won't be pretty.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
@Succubus I dont see you freaking about this post?
I already posted my opinion on this matter. Cut his fucking head off. Children are innocent. Adults can fend for themselves.
So no "freaking out"? Hmm....

I'm not cold to children. Doesn't matter if he was black, white, Puerto Rican......he should die. Any adult that attacks a child in such a manner should die. The adults should've protected those children. Three adults and all dude had was a knife. I'm fucking EXTREMELY disappointed.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@Succubus I dont see you freaking about this post?
I already posted my opinion on this matter. Cut his fucking head off. Children are innocent. Adults can fend for themselves.
So no "freaking out"? Hmm....
I'm not cold to children. Doesn't matter if he was black, white, Puerto Rican......he should die. Any adult that attacks a child in such a manner should die. The adults should've protected those children. Three adults and all dude had was a knife. I'm fucking EXTREMELY disappointed.
Still no "freaking out"? Hmm....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
staten island is awesome, only borough not run by morons