"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny

I don't remember rattling my zipper yet there he is ... The BIG BAD BEAR !! Bahahahaaaa getthafuckouttahere ahahahahahahahahaaa
Not bad, just better... You’re an inane clown who’s well past his use by date... You’ve become old news captain... Ha what a lonely loser... Cool guys have buttons not zips you’re so 1992

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some people will only love you if you fit inside their little box, don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass.

wow what a clever thought u posted
where did u copy+paste it from? :Popcorn:
Why does it look like your jaw was wired shut ? Tried a black one and broke yo' mouf ??

awwwwwww u got someone to fake LULZ........thats good cause even retards need support :EvilOne2:
You've def got my support

support?? dude u troll through dumpsters looking for crap to make pussy posts so u can sell them - U CANT EVEN SUPPORT YOURSELF, BUM

@ BF - by pussy posts i mean cat scratch posts stinky makes 4 ppl who buy them and not his other type that stink up any forum he talks in

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG Does this bitch want me or what ?? lolol Sorry little piggy I heard you look like a bag of onions with a shirt on

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG Does this bitch want me or what ?? lolol Sorry little piggy I heard you look like a bag of onions with a shirt on

did u pull that joke from a comediennes dumpster cause NOT WORTH TELLING?
i have 2 sleep cause i have a 4 real job........c u l8r fabricator :p

X

xXx
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

jfc what are you like 14 years old?
She was stunned at my Onion joke ... you can tell she went numb lolol

You scum! Look at you. Your lips are crusty of Bodgers cum, you filthy savage..

Oh by the way. @Gyroscope said you are the weakest link in his "elite club". Do you have beef?

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You scum! Look at your. Your lips are crusty of Bodger cum, you filthy savage..

Oh by the way. @Gyroscope said you are the weakest link in his "elite club". Do you have beef?
I'd like to give you a beEF injection you little village varmit ..

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You scum! Look at your. Your lips are crusty of Bodger cum, you filthy savage..

I'd like to give you a beEF injection you little village varmit ..

You? With what? Your little stump?

Kissy bEEFs!!!!

That is so typical. You avoid my questions. @Gyroscope was right. You are the weakest link!

Here, I slap you with my man meAT . Cum closer son :doink1::doink1::doink2::doink2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok fuknut you win... I dunno what you win but you just do... I’m surprised I’m not a horrible Nazi to the self hating cuck! See, never debate with liberals it’s impossible
And thats what you get debating with a ding bat, false accusations, underhanded ways and LIES.... lmfao are you jewish you cunt ?

wow thats a pg straight out of your own dirty playbook. whatever ur guilty of u accuse someone else of doing - its your MO, IDIOT

change user names, get accounts and their creepy af posts wiped clean, change sites...whatever. its still u and they will run a train on your ass here too soon enough, u dumpster diving old rump robber lol
choo choooo!! the truth train is always coming >:)

Outstanding! You dropped a sack of cyanide right down Stinkyfinger's well of Dirty Tricks. The balls he's got to toss his Dirty Trick book at Bear lol.
I want.. NEED to like, heart, love and RIGHT ON fist your post x infinity.

That train is inevitable

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok fuknut you win... I dunno what you win but you just do... I’m surprised I’m not a horrible Nazi to the self hating cuck! See, never debate with liberals it’s impossible
And thats what you get debating with a ding bat, false accusations, underhanded ways and LIES.... lmfao are you jewish you cunt ?

wow thats a pg straight out of your own dirty playbook. whatever ur guilty of u accuse someone else of doing - its your MO, IDIOT

change user names, get accounts and their creepy af posts wiped clean, change sites...whatever. its still u and they will run a train on your ass here too soon enough, u dumpster diving old rump robber lol
choo choooo!! the truth train is always coming >:)

Outstanding! You dropped a sack of cyanide right down Stinkyfinger's well of Dirty Tricks. The balls he's got to toss his Dirty Trick book at Bear lol.
I want.. NEED to like, heart, love and RIGHT ON fist your post x infinity.

That train is inevitable

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Britain is close to civil war... There is NO other outcome! This video sums up the absolute state of this shithole melting pot of race! GIRFUY!

lmao Who is that gimp, just some idiot with a camera phone feeling like he has something relevant to say ...hahahahaa paro fahhgoT .. like yoO :D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Democrats are insane! :ROFL::LMAO2::LOL2::Whiner2::Stoned:
“White man ban” lmao ban whites from the civilisations they created! ⚡⚡

Last edited: