Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

1541689888291.jpg
SHE'S A BREEDER FOR THE CLAN

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I won billons in the Powerball, Id buy these buildings, paint their rooftops black, make the grounds white, "leak" the story that it was done deliberately on social media to outrage the left and then when 20,000 ANTIFA showed up to protest and surround it, I'd distribute 20,000 RED hats that have, "say no to racism!" embroidered on the side so they'd ironically enable me to COMPLETE the aerial pic with the necessary red outline.
article-2147676-1337765C000005DC-934_634x456.jpg

Then after the pics were taken, I'd upload them to the web, come out on the balcony with a shaved head to thank them.
U0F0vK4.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sense a hairy man ass just dragged itself off a fence post.. smells like

HELLFIRE!
let-me-know-if-you-need-anything-anything-at-all-i-gatchu.jpg

ERMAGHERD! WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING????
ERMAGHERD I MISS YOU!!!!! :'("""""
ERMAGERD LOLOLOLOLOLOL <3 <3 <3
Fucking reeks of a queer Liberace complete with three dogs and a story about PIZZZZZAAAA that tries too hard lol

Time to go cat fishing with dynamite... see if we can't pull this BIG BOY fake patriot to the surface
bloop...
i

BRING ALL YOUR ALTS TO THE YARD, DOOD!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suspect this mother fucker is twelve people, SIX are right wing and the other six are LEFT.

Are you triggered enough to whine, "D"?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HELLFIRE!

Fucking reeks of a queer Liberace complete with three dogs and a story about PIZZZZZAAAA that tries too hard lol

Time to go cat fishing with dynamite... see if we can't pull this BIG BOY fake patriot to the surface
bloop...
i

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HELLFIRE!

bloop...
i

Fuck yeah, all day right at my fingertips, this one! I can still use a three minute egg timer to time you logging in for a reply! :LMAO2:
Did you get upset before? See, I sensed that too.

PS. Hold on, lemme crank that timer again... 1... 2.. 3... Ok go!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you put a gas engine on what looks like a 70 year old Schwinn bicycle eh.. That seems like a safe thing to do, so twist that throttle hard and ride it like ya stole it, bro! ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you put a gas engine on what looks like a 70 year old Schwinn bicycle eh.. That seems like a safe thing to do, so twist that throttle hard and ride it like ya stole it, bro! ;)
Fuck off man, it was fun believe it or not... I rode that shit on a 265 Km road trip
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You should see my Electric one..fucking beastly for what it is ...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, your hands will freeze first, fingers.. I used to grab the engine block with my gloves on at the lights to warm 'em up lol. 2 stroke 50.. or 80cc?

Reactions: X

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
4 stroke? Outstanding! I didn't know they made 4 stroke kits. I saw a kit bike zip by me last month but it was a 2 stroke like a chainsaw at full throttle becUse of the sound and I could smelled the oil mixed with gas like a dirt bike lol. Good though, 4 strokes are better, smoother, more efficient and don't wear out, etc.
Fresh cut grass, gas and exhaust are "the spring scents" ..makes you happy, sense of freedom. I love bikes, but hate peddling lol
Now, we need to get you shooting.. a 12 gauge, my man! Alright, that can wait a while.. in time. Cheers :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

oh so thats y u 'liked' his pic - cause gas powered bike lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

HELLFIRE!

bloop...
i

f0b4a580b8ead8bf4514c9a0b14818cde16c3599r4-500-500_00.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

oh so thats y u 'liked' his pic - cause gas powered bike lol
I bet even your pussy is stupid ffs ..
I bet she’d beat the shit outta you six three! Lmfao I’m no kiddin...
bjP8xEc.gif

I love the chocolates in advent calendars lol