"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The thing is with refugees and economic migrants: they come from the cultures from which sprang the shit they're running from. And we expect them not to bring those same ethics sets with them and pull those shenanigans here where they can finally be the mullahs and cartel bosses in the absence of the competition they faced at home?

To employ an (admittedly less than artful) analogy: If you save a shark from other sharks and put it in your swimming pool, the basic fact remains that all you've ultimately done is put a shark in your swimming pool.
Obviously, it's a shark, but what if it's a guppiy who's perfectly happy being a brick layer, I know some who can't almost speak english and they make 150 k a year, employ a few people from back home, anyone willing to work hard for that matter ...no one wants the sharks... do you people only know shitskin blacks and muslims ?
“Not all Muslims” lmfao shoo fahget!
whats the diffrence beetween a dead scot and a dead muslim on the rd ?? skid marks in front of the muslim lmaO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stop with the labels and just think things out.

Sick of everyone blaming everyone else and not working towards solutions.
Welcome to the new world where the web gives a platform in which people can launch polished turds of rightousness

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing is with refugees and economic migrants: they come from the cultures from which sprang the shit they're running from. And we expect them not to bring those same ethics sets with them and pull those shenanigans here where they can finally be the mullahs and cartel bosses in the absence of the competition they faced at home?

To employ an (admittedly less than artful) analogy: If you save a shark from other sharks and put it in your swimming pool, the basic fact remains that all you've ultimately done is put a shark in your swimming pool.
Obviously, it's a shark, but what if it's a guppiy who's perfectly happy being a brick layer, I know some who can't almost speak english and they make 150 k a year, employ a few people from back home, anyone willing to work hard for that matter ...no one wants the sharks... do you people only know shitskin blacks and muslims ?

whats the diffrence beetween a dead scot and a dead muslim on the rd ?? skid marks in front of the muslim lmaO
Only if a soy boy like you was driving... How do you know what 0.06% of the worlds population looks like? Yet we gave you TV, Camera, Washing Machine, Fridge, Hoover, Penicillin, good part of Canada, phone... Almost unfair to continue... 0.06%!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Only if a soy boy like you was driving... How do you know what 0.06% of the worlds population looks like? Yet we gave you TV, Camera, Washing Machine, Fridge, Hoover, Penicillin, good part of Canada, phone... Almost unfair to continue... 0.06%!!!

'Soy Boy ' bahahaaa you stole that from Tosh, how pathetic, and btw aren't you the one crying about meat during one of your flavor of the week tantrums lolol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

'Soy Boy ' bahahaaa you stole that from Tosh, how pathetic, and btw aren't you the one crying about meat during one of your flavor of the week tantrums lolol

Say what? So the mighty Tosh invented “soy boy”? You for real? OMFG! It’s ok man, your type gets aggressive when they’re all out... It’s ok...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Say what? So the mighty Tosh invented “soy boy”? You for real? OMFG! It’s ok man, your type gets aggressive when they’re all out... It’s ok...

But I eat meat didmwit... If you want me to take your racism serious you'll have to be more credible..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

But I eat meat didmwit... If you want me to take your racism serious you'll have to be more credible..

I don’t want you to do anything, it’s not my fault you’re insecure...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
then who's fault IS IT !! Who's fault that I feel insignificant and minuscule and INSECURE next to a black man or Muslim to the point I have to go on the netz and BITCH lmao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s invite Tosh then, the guy who for months accused you of touching your kids.... Your fahget ass has never learned, suppose it’s the loneliness... BTW Scott is also on my invite list, see how that pans out for you...

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Let’s invite Tosh then, the guy who for months accused you of touching your kids.... Your fahget ass has never learned, suppose it’s the loneliness... BTW Scott is also on my invite list, see how that pans out for you...
CP
then who's fault IS IT !! Who's fault that I feel insignificant and minuscule and INSECURE next to a black man or Muslim to the point I have to go on the netz and BITCH lmao
Making shit up again loner?
Lmfao I make dinner and shit , you're a young guy who hangs out on the net whining about the state of the world, you sound senile ... and who gives a fuck about twoot, you wannna ruin another website g'head

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hahahahahaaaa SCOTTEEEEEE !! LMFAO ARE YOU FO' REAL NIGGAH ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CP
Lmfao I make dinner and shit , you're a young guy who hangs out on the net whining about the state of the world, you sound senile ... and who gives a fuck about twoot, you wannna ruin another website g'head
See this is what you do, you think nothing of me and I single handedly bossed everyone in your defence at the time and now I wished I hadn’t and joined in on pounding u off the Y as a kiddie fiddler! Fuck you! M curious as to how this pans out Jail breaking old iPhones helps bring up stuff...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
CP
See this is what you do, you think nothing of me and I single handedly bossed everyone in your defence at the time and now I wished I hadn’t and joined in on pounding u off the Y as a kiddie fiddler! Fuck you! M curious as to how this pans out Jail breaking old iPhones helps bring up stuff...
You whine too much, you can't be a man

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So folks...
r1MpSDk.png

This asshat that I invited has now turned sour which I knew would happen, he pretends to be my online buddy but I’ve never liked him, he goes after innocents yet cried like a bitch when he got owned....So my grans house, my dead mother are fair game.... C’mon on in SCOTTY LMFAO He’s being a turncoat again
HZ7uSYi.jpg

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'It really is a shame you always go there, one day you'll have a kid and if there's an ounce of decency in you you'll discover what a worm you were / are .. I'd watch Tosh , he's a crazy guy ..

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

surprised at you but I guess it’s a cowardly liberal thing... “punch a nazi” but endorse pedos

I've been staying out of this for the fact that I don't agree with you. You know this is a sensitive subject for me and to explain my views I'd have to discuss things that really aren't for everyone here to know. The emoji..... it's a trolling habit for me don't get so salty. jfc man.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
where did I endorse someone being a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or did you fuck up on who you meant to quote?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
'It really is a shame you always go there, one day you'll have a kid and if there's an ounce of decency in you you'll discover what a worm you were / are .. I'd watch Tosh , he's a crazy guy ..
yeah it’s your forte though isn’t it, you love PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stuff, real addresses and the like... I mean I’ve proved it, different opinions can’t hav3 their own thread you fucking sap coward! Corn has enlightened me... You bring Tosh here to me and I’ll own him as always, fuckin poof PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah it’s your forte though isn’t it, you love PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stuff, real addresses and the like... I mean I’ve proved it, different opinions can’t hav3 their own thread you fucking sap coward! Corn has enlightened me... You bring Tosh here to me and I’ll own him as always, fuckin poof PLEASE ASS BOX ME!
You're babbling, calm down .. what ? ' I love real addresss' what does that even mean ? And how come everytime you have a tantrum with someone you cry out that word ? ffs, are you that desperate to get me ? Fuck, think man ..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Your babbling, calm down .. what ? ' I love real addresss' what does that even mean ? And how come everytime you have a tantrum with someone you cry out that word ? ffs, are you that desperate to get me ? Fuck, think man ..
You’re fucking trying to threaten me with an old man ffs! I’m done lol... I’m gonna stick to my tarantula forums coz this shit is boring... Remember it’s number 13