"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
White people need a haven that we can fuck off to while we watch the world burn! I’d say Canada, easily defended after we genocide any non whites that won’t fuck off like blacks are doing in SA... Huge resources in Canada for a White monolith country... No trade with the outside world, we cut them off our internet and phone lines, take everything the white man gave the world back... Blacks didn’t even have a language before whites landed in that shithole
Confused 5 wow tell us how you really feel.
Whites are the most tolerant race on earth but it’s wearing incredibly thin, when the Aryan race snap we never lose as history tells us, enough is enough... My hate will die when I’m surrounded in my own people and no other leech culture vulture race! WW3 is going to be the making of white monolith society

I think it was John Lennon who wrote:

But if you go carryin' pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow...

Totally agree that anti-white racism is openly embraced in mass culture -- but why hand them justification for it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
White people need a haven that we can fuck off to while we watch the world burn! I’d say Canada, easily defended after we genocide any non whites that won’t fuck off like blacks are doing in SA... Huge resources in Canada for a White monolith country... No trade with the outside world, we cut them off our internet and phone lines, take everything the white man gave the world back... Blacks didn’t even have a language before whites landed in that shithole
Whites are the most tolerant race on earth but it’s wearing incredibly thin, when the Aryan race snap we never lose as history tells us, enough is enough... My hate will die when I’m surrounded in my own people and no other leech culture vulture race! WW3 is going to be the making of white monolith society
:facepalm:
When was the last Islamic terror attack? 2 days ago
Bahahahahaaa. when was the last time some white fuck killed somebody . ? or went to Cambodia for a child sex tour ... filthy fucking race

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I suppose it's easier to hate a whole group than to realize that shitty fucked up people are everywhere.
it's just a whole lot easier for the simple minded to blame an entire race, it's much too complex for the likes of a Scotsman lololol OOOoooooo let's blame an entire race, have you ever seen how many Cardiologists are Muslim, first responders ( here in Canada anyways ) why is Scotland considered the niggers of Europe ? what if it's true ? are all Scots alcoholics and worthless ?

OP
OP
FagglesMcGee

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Bahahahahaaa. when was the last time some white fuck killed somebody . ? or went to Cambodia for a child sex tour ... filthy fucking race
One of these are done because religion tells them to. The other is done by one's own impulses and are not driven by ideology. You do realize you just logical fallacied yourself, right?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One of these are done because religion tells them to. The other is done by one's own impulses and are not driven by ideology. You do realize you just logical fallacied yourself, right?
That's just it, the whites are pigs and the others willing to die for a cause... I'd rather die for a cause then be some pig

OP
OP
FagglesMcGee

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I suppose it's easier to hate a whole group than to realize that shitty fucked up people are everywhere.
it's just a whole lot easier for the simple minded to blame an entire race, it's much too complex for the likes of a Scotsman lololol OOOoooooo let's blame an entire race, have you ever seen how many Cardiologists are Muslim, first responders ( here in Canada anyways ) why is Scotland considered the niggers of Europe ? what if it's true ? are all Scots alcoholics and worthless ?
Islam is not a race. It is an ideology. The majority of those who come from that ideology are of a certain people. It goes hand-in-hand.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And dude here in Canada it's 7 am, please, not so many words this morn huh

OP
OP
FagglesMcGee

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
That's just it, the whites are pigs and the others willing to die for a cause... I'd rather die for a cause then be some pig
You sound like AIDS Skrillex and Carl The Cuck meme. No one is taking you seriously at this point.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Islam is not a race. It is an ideology. The majority of those who come from that ideology are of a certain people. It goes hand-in-hand.
Drunkeness is an ideaolgy ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You sound like AIDS Skrillex and Carl The Cuck meme. No one is taking you seriously at this point.
Who cares, life does not revolve around who on the netz takes me serious, sorry .... I live what I am

OP
OP
FagglesMcGee

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
No, that is an impairment brought on your willingness to indulge.

OP
OP
FagglesMcGee

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Who cares, life does not revolve around who on the netz takes me serious, sorry .... I live what I am
You put forth everything you say with a bravado of conviction as if whiteys ain't got no righty to say things you don't like. These are harsh truths you're struggling to come to terms with.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You put forth everything you say with a bravado of conviction as if whiteys ain't got no righty to say things you don't like. These are harsh truths you're struggling to come to terms with.
Hahahaha you seem to be having the trouble coming to terms we ARE NOT ALONE .. hahahahahaaaaa In the immortal words of my good friend 'Breakfall' 'DRINK A CUP OF CONCRETE AND HARDEN THE FUCK UP' Ahahahahaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, that is an impairment brought on your willingness to indulge.
Not to someone born and reared in that environment, it's more then and ideaolgy, it's like a...... religion

OP
OP
FagglesMcGee

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Hahahaha you seem to be having the trouble coming to terms we ARE NOT ALONE .. hahahahahaaaaa In the immortal words of my good friend 'Breakfall' 'DRINK A CUP OF CONCRETE AND HARDEN THE FUCK UP' Ahahahahaaaa
This is that whiny liberal bullshit I said wasn't meant for this thread. You literally cannot respond in a decent manner, so you autistically screech until people leave you alone. Also, get your shit together. 8 shots of bottom shelf vodka is my minimum, and I have the self-control and capability of typing coherent and spellchecked responses without right-clicking on every red-underlined word I pound out.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Anyways the world is fucked, stay surrounded by those you love and have fun and eat alot of fresh peaches and green beans..makes yoo poop a'ight

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is that whiny liberal bullshit I said wasn't meant for this thread. You literally cannot respond in a decent manner, so you autistically screech until people leave you alone. Also, get your shit together. 8 shots of bottom shelf vodka is my minimum, and I have the self-control and capability of typing coherent and spellchecked responses without right-clicking on every red-underlined word I pound out.
I love you fahhgot (: even if you're black

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I love when hit in the face with a dose of reality how you people go aboot making fun of spelling bahahahahahahahahahaha

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
An admitted friend of breakfall/gallium.

Lost any credit I was trying to give you.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa... he used to make me music (: I actually think he hated my guts but I would never let it get to me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
An admitted friend of breakfall/gallium.

Lost any credit I was trying to give you.
You realize you scare me with all that red script there
39229007_445439875975448_3599257038716141568_n.jpg