"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know ..he even loves weird little spider dudes..
And proven kiddie fiddlers...:LOL1::EvilOne2::IggyMcLulz:Gabriella and Rosemary Gatto got violated in the bath.... Bring it on you unworthy shit stirring cunt! ou think I don’t know? Pathetic
SMH..... You're a weak young man who'll grow into an weaker man, go call the fake cops and hassle Dan sad sac bahahahahaaa
At least I’m not you, going to and fourth from websites causing shit, you’re exposed as a two faced cunt... Ha you probab
Oh NOOOOOOO, not you bahahahahaaa go fist a spider you fucking idiot

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And proven kiddie fiddlers...:LOL1::EvilOne2::IggyMcLulz:Gabriella and Rosemary Gatto got violated in the bath.... Bring it on you unworthy shit stirring cunt! ou think I don’t know? Pathetic
SMH..... You're a weak young man who'll grow into an weaker man, go call the fake cops and hassle Dan sad sac bahahahahaaa
At least I’m not you, going to and fourth from websites causing shit, you’re exposed as a two faced cunt... Ha you probab
Your ass calling me an idiot? You sure Gatto?

Reactions: X

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
[/QUOTE]
1533421615326.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A FUCKING idiot, yes...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A FUCKING idiot, yes...
Who made you fucking special? Eh.? You moaned for years now you’re completely full of yourself? I clearly made a huge mistake coz now I got another nobody wanting to insult me all day... lmao

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Right, well, somebody's into the wreck tha hoose juice again. Heh.

As for Hitler, he was a lefty cunt like any lefty cunt.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wish Stinky could step outside himself for a moment to realize just how emotionally driven his responses are.[/QUO
Should I just say you're right
No you should go back in your cave with your Walmart sunglasses
Should i ??
AhahaaaaYeah you should, Oakley looking unfashionable plastic
Ahahaaaaa, jealous mutherfucker, don't hate...don't you WISH you could get in huh lmfao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish Stinky could step outside himself for a moment to realize just how emotionally driven his responses are.[/QUO
Should I just say you're right
No you should go back in your cave with your Walmart sunglasses
Should i ??
AhahaaaaYeah you should, Oakley looking unfashionable plastic
Ahahaaaaa, jealous mutherfucker, don't hate...don't you WISH you could get in huh lmfao
In where? Your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! club? Don’t forget your morbid message is still floating around you

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A FUCKING idiot, yes...
Who made you fucking special? Eh.? You moaned for years now you’re completely full of yourself? I clearly made a huge mistake coz now I got another nobody wanting to insult me all day... lmao
Nobody was insulting anyone until you couldn't handle a differing pov, and of course you're as soft as a bowl of oatmeal and your pussy got all bent outta' shape and went after my kids, again, and proceeded to the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isle and pulled all the stops, weak fucker..tsk tsk....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can I haz a mild beef patty please sir ? Bahahaha fuck me

That's what she said

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
A FUCKING idiot, yes...
Nobody was insulting anyone until you couldn't handle a differing pov, and of course you're as soft as a bowl of oatmeal and your pussy got all bent outta' shape and went after my kids, again, and proceeded to the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! isle and pulled all the stops, weak fucker..tsk tsk....
Are you mentally retarded? Of course you are... I invited you here, thought we were cool then you threaten me and stick up for some weirdo posting my address and threatening to post a bomb to my house? Now I’ve personally experienced your deviant nature I could believe your exposed pm was true... You finger your daughters under the bubbles? You sick fuck! I wish I joined in instead of defending your ass! Fuck you cunt PLEASE ASS BOX ME! filth

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah arachnids are my weakness but kiddie genitalia is yours... Do the math Oakley... I cannot get away from these asswipes! Fuck off Kriss

X

xXx
Site Supporter
“Oh badger, I’m not a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, honest”
Okay, this seems to be going waaaaaaay back into some deep personal shit between you two fellas. Carry on.
Pissed someone off and they created a fake screenshot, it was quite the soap opera over there for awhile, it's still there floating around.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Raven made some funky pics too, me fucking a black guy... i piss fahhgots off, it's what I do

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, this seems to be going waaaaaaay back into some deep personal shit between you two fellas. Carry on.
Pissed someone off and they created a fake screenshot, it was quite the soap opera over there for awhile, it's still there floating around.
Real screenshot bitch, I won’t post it because it isn’t funny, sicko

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey tough guy, Skype me...if you manage not sounding like you've a mouth full of cum..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Right now another user at another site is so very worried our spider boy has called the cops on him for posting an address some fucking idiot posted already...'he's posting my address ociffer..how did he get it >, I posted it bahahahahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey tough guy, Skype me...if you manage not sounding like you've a mouth full of cum..
You are NEVER getting nothing from me again... Shove your skype up your ass