LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to this racist twat!
55secs of bile

It's racist to point out the fact that everyone in a position of authority in Scotland is white? How so? Were you feeling melty when you posted that, Snowflake?

So I can complain that every position of power in Pakistan is brown?

If you live there, and are qualified for a job and can't get it, sure. Go for it.

Haha you're not worth debating... Good day

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Listen to this racist twat!
55secs of bile

It's racist to point out the fact that everyone in a position of authority in Scotland is white? How so? Were you feeling melty when you posted that, Snowflake?

So I can complain that every position of power in Pakistan is brown?

If you live there, and are qualified for a job and can't get it, sure. Go for it.

Haha you're not worth debating... Good day

Translation: Damn @LotusBud, you are right!

Q

Banned
He's IN A POSITION OF POWER, sad I need to say that... Scotland is still a vastly white country you complete idiots! :LOL1:
So.... in a country with mainly whiteys racism does not exist? Or in a country with mainly whiteys you cannot mention that people on power positions are white?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's IN A POSITION OF POWER, sad I need to say that... Scotland is still a vastly white country you complete idiots! :LOL1:
So.... in a country with mainly whiteys racism does not exist? Or in a country with mainly whiteys you cannot mention that people on power positions are white?
No, he has no right to complain... The end

Q

Banned
No, he has no right to complain... The end
He has all the right to complain. Freedom of speech. The end

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I imagine he is arguing on the behalf of other people of color who are not. SMH. Sad I need to say that.

Reactions: Q

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Pointless arguing with you, now this is a thread for non liberal people to post their views, videos they like etc etc, let's keep it that way... You've got plenty of threads of your own :rightON:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pointless arguing with you, now this is a thread for non liberal people to post their views, videos they like etc etc, let's keep it that way... You've got plenty of threads of your own :rightON:

It is pointless trying to argue with me when you are obviously wrong.

Furthermore, CONs whine in all the "liberal" threads. I haven't seen any "liberal" threads that say no CONs allowed, anyway. I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I imagine he is arguing on the behalf of other people of color who are not. SMH. Sad I need to say that.

Why are you even here? What's wrong with the SJW trannie motherland otherwise known as CBT?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you even here? What's wrong with the SJW trannie motherland otherwise known as CBT?

I haven't posted there in two years. Why are you here? Why aren't you at Smegma's basement site?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I haven't posted there in two years. Why are you here? Why aren't you at Smegma's basement site?

No offence, but it just seems like your hippy far left libtard views would be much better suited on there.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Love that band, the 2nd Carolina String Band. Its the perfect mix of Old Time, Celtic, Confederate, Appalachian..... perfect.