Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CgKAU3m.gif

UNWJDMl.gif

9BUawSH.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pointless arguing with you, now this is a thread for non liberal people to post their views, videos they like etc etc, let's keep it that way... You've got plenty of threads of your own :rightON:

It is pointless trying to argue with me when you are obviously wrong.

Furthermore, CONs whine in all the "liberal" threads. I haven't seen any "liberal" threads that say no CONs allowed, anyway. I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
5b472435-89c7-47eb-955f-32ee6eccae38.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
He's IN A POSITION OF POWER, sad I need to say that... Scotland is still a vastly white country you complete idiots! :LOL1:

I imagine he is arguing on the behalf of other people of color who are not. SMH. Sad I need to say that.

Why are you even here? What's wrong with the SJW trannie motherland otherwise known as CBT?

I haven't posted there in two years. Why are you here? Why aren't you at Smegma's basement site?

No offence, but it just seems like your hippy far left libtard views would be much better suited on there.
No offence, but it just seems like your hippy far retarded views would be much better...... ehhmm....... NOWHERE! Everywhere it still is SHIT!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes I have to hand it to you both, memorising the Communist Manifesto word for word takes a fair bit of brainpower.

It's just a pity that neither of your IQ's are high enough to be capable of resisting the leftist indoctrination which you have both clearly been inflicted with.

Q

Banned
Yes I have to hand it to you both, memorising the Communist Manifesto word for word takes a fair bit of brainpower.

It's just a pity that neither of your IQ's are high enough to be capable of resisting the leftist indoctrination which you have both clearly been inflicted with.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought once the election was over so would be the fighting between factions.

I was wrong.

Is there anything that would make you miserable people happy? ffs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was wrong.

I guess you have to address that to the whinging, looser babbie cons.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was wrong.

America is going to explode with violence.

Trump support base grew. It didn't decline.

Will Biden be able to help Americans or will he stick his nose in other country's business and start another war? That is what we have to worry about.

No one can afford anymore fucking Muslim refugees.

Q

Banned

I was wrong.

America is going to explode with violence.

Trump support base grew. It didn't decline.

Will Biden be able to help Americans or will he stick his nose in other country's business and start another war? That is what we have to worry about.
Let's hope the people that did not vote for him will be mature enough to accept him as a president. Otherwise he will have a hard job being the president.

But actually that's how a democracy works: if you win or lose, you should still accept the outcome of the elections.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"hope" won't have anything to do with it. Republicans loathe Democrats. They want to hunt them and murder them. I've been watching them for the last 2 years. the hatred is real.

Q

Banned
"hope" won't have anything to do with it. Republicans loathe Democrats. They want to hunt them and murder them. I've been watching them for the last 2 years. the hatred is real.
If that's the case, then america is screwed. I hope that's not how it will go, because that will cause a lot of harm :(

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
In the full video some little teenage negress tree climber punches a Trump supporter in his face and then runs away.

If a female wants to fight like a man, then they deserve to be treated like one and should expect the same treatment in return.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking niggers, cowardly apes who only attack in packs or sucker punch people from behind.

Frazier, Ali and Foreman were not cowards... Tyson either.

And if you King hit someone in the head now in my state, you're going to jail for a loooong time.

You have to do someone about your hatred. It'll eat from the inside. I personally want to see every politician Horse drawn and quartered but that unfortunately isn't going to happen so I suck it up.

And here at this site, you're preaching to the choir.

Reactions: Q

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking niggers, cowardly apes who only attack in packs or sucker punch people from behind.

And if you King hit someone in the head now in my state, you're going to jail for a loooong time.

You have to do someone about your hatred. It'll eat from the inside. I personally want to see every politician Horse drawn and quartered but that unfortunately isn't going to happen so I suck it up.

Tyson is a rapist, raped a white woman what a surprise

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is racist????....lol

Newsflash, everybody is. Accept it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He is racist????....lol

Newsflash, everybody is. Accept it.
What?