Not a man

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, you guys are really going to love this, then.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Some choice bits from that pile of dog shit.

-They will be giving this info out to children of any age.

- In 2017 they surgically "transitioned" a three year old boy because his evil, evil mother (who belongs in prison) said he was really a woman.

This is extreme and I don’t think any parent should be able to make a medical decision of this magnitude for a prepubescent child tbh.
Again, YOU PEOPLE preached toleration for faggotry. WTF did you think it was gonna lead to? REAP IT!

WTF are you babbling bananas about now?

Men were gay during teh Roman Empire. The Olympics were started by gay men. Gay men have been around since the beginning of time. YOU are completely out of touch with reality and it’s your and every other inbred redneck’s homophobic BS that led to all this extremist off the wall shit with gender neutral child rearing and the they/them specifications cause GAWD forbid anyone of the same sex solicit a homophobic man without his consent *rolls eyes*
LOL! You dumb tramp, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, and child molesters have been around since the dawn of dirt. God says kill those assholes too! You're about as dumb as a turnip!

And it’s your states who keep the poverty stricken blacks all on one side of the tracks within the same shitty ass hood funded public school that has graduated the majority of black males into the prison system, gimp.

You are the fucking problem.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

- In 2017 they surgically "transitioned" a three year old boy because his evil, evil mother (who belongs in prison) said he was really a woman.

This is extreme and I don’t think any parent should be able to make a medical decision of this magnitude for a prepubescent child tbh.
Again, YOU PEOPLE preached toleration for faggotry. WTF did you think it was gonna lead to? REAP IT!

Men were gay during teh Roman Empire. The Olympics were started by gay men. Gay men have been around since the beginning of time. YOU are completely out of touch with reality and it’s your and every other inbred redneck’s homophobic BS that led to all this extremist off the wall shit with gender neutral child rearing and the they/them specifications cause GAWD forbid anyone of the same sex solicit a homophobic man without his consent *rolls eyes*
LOL! You dumb tramp, murderers, thieves, kidnappers, and child molesters have been around since the dawn of dirt. God says kill those assholes too! You're about as dumb as a turnip!

And it’s your states who keep the poverty stricken blacks all on one side of the tracks within the same shitty ass hood funded public school that has graduated the majority of black males into the prison system, gimp.

He's a leftist living in a Democrat run state or major city...wut??

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
why are all the gays so happy all the damn time

In general...

That is an act.

They are miserable pricks who are way too concerned about their appearance. They want you to think they are happy and mentally stable.

That is an interesting theory I will have to ponder since most of my gay male friends are all co-dependent on everything from fuckboys to nose candy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Question to all the white leftists here:

How would you feel about coughing-up 30% of your Net Worth to help pay for reparations to the black Americans?

How about a 20% "Reparations Tax" on your earnings for the rest of your life?

I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished. Unless they can track their bloodlines to slavery, I don’t think they deserve to receive it either. However, I think it would help lessen crime if they did get more money.

But I’m also not a leftist. I’m more of a conservative who is kinda a communist when it comes to poverty who wants to see the war on drugs/poverty come to an end. I abandoned my involvement with the BLM movement when it became a war against the police and our communities.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry ya lyin cunt whore. We had an initiative called scattered site housing about 20 years ago. They spread all the section 8 trash in amongst decent people just like nigger loving filth like you said was the answer to trash and niggers becoming successful. Instead, we have shootings spread out through the city instead of just in niggertown like the good ol days.

In fact, my daughter worked at the AMC movie theater at Parkway Point and whatever jigaboo movie came out and the niggers had a shootout. Now when niggers were segregated, they went to the AMC on the East/nigger side of town. People who wanted to listen to movies never went to that one. My favorite part of this event was when the nigger stopped, looked up at the camera in the ceiling in the lobby, and shot at it 3 times, not hitting it once! Did this stupid nigger think shooting the camera was gonna destroy the video file of his stupid nigger ass on the hard drive behind a locked door? Who knows?

I know this tho, society is better off when niggers toss tramps like you into a back alley dumpster where nobody has to listen to your stupid assed brain farts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sorry ya lyin cunt whore. We had an initiative called scattered site housing about 20 years ago. They spread all the section 8 trash in amongst decent people just like nigger loving filth like you said was the answer to trash and niggers becoming successful. Instead, we have shootings spread out through the city instead of just in niggertown like the good ol days.

In fact, my daughter worked at the AMC movie theater at Parkway Point and whatever jigaboo movie came out and the niggers had a shootout. Now when niggers were segregated, they went to the AMC on the East/nigger side of town. People who wanted to listen to movies never went to that one. My favorite part of this event was when the nigger stopped, looked up at the camera in the ceiling in the lobby, and shot at it 3 times, not hitting it once! Did this stupid nigger think shooting the camera was gonna destroy the video file of his stupid nigger ass on the hard drive behind a locked door? Who knows?

I know this tho, society is better off when niggers toss tramps like you into a back alley dumpster where nobody has to listen to your stupid assed brain farts.

I think the main point you should have went with?

You live in a democrat ran state.....complete with a democrat socailist inner city plantation.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You live in a democrat ran state.....complete with a democrat socailist inner city plantation.
But that wouldnt have been nearly as offensive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No..... but its true.. and it counters a lot of popular misinfo.

I know I know.....this is where you guys tell me I waste my time right? Lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You do that with your existence… just sayin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

THIS is great lol.

I love how rightfully pissed the fuck off the real feminists are by this radical gender ideology bullshit lol

It really is becoming a threat to womens safety and rights.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I WIN! Ya retarded skank!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME1U81T_o.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

They are coming for you too.

Whitey.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually, that is mostly blue states. Seriously, get a clue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lok lives in IL. A blue state. I live in a blue state.

Well.....a purple one. Unfortunately our inner cities seem to decide every election. And Synder was basically a democrat calling himself a republican.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^^ Blames the Dems, blames the RINOs, blames demographics, geography, and Satan.

Meanwhile, contributes financially to the Mar-a-Lagan AntiChrist currently suing corporate America because corporate America did bad things, very bad things, to him.

C'mon, Dovey. Wake the fuck up!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Except blue states are way more integrated than red states… and we bus inner city kids into school districts with more $$$.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You must have been conceived anally.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How would you feel about coughing-up 30% of your Net Worth to help pay for reparations to the black Americans?

Who on Earth proposed that? I'll answer that for you: No one.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting thread.

Who knew so many cisgendered, tight-assed breeders had so much to say on the matter?

:Whaaa:

I never had an opinion until I was told that I'd have to speak English differently and that biological males are going to compete with biological females in sports and for scholarships. I think the US should toss Title IX and go back to letting males dominate the universities again.

"Speak English differently"? You make it sound as though the English language is a collection of words cast in concrete rather than an organic communication medium ever in flux.

I bet you Jeff Chaucer and Billy Shakespeare never imagined that English would ever be spoken differently either.

As for male women athletes, I have little to say. At best, it's George Sand level gossip.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'd wager that bat shit crazy AOC chick would support similar measures, possibly even your precious Bernie Sanders would too.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^ Blames the Dems, blames the RINOs, blames demographics, geography, and Satan.

Meanwhile, contributes financially to the Mar-a-Lagan AntiChrist currently suing corporate America because corporate America did bad things, very bad things, to him.

Wake up and what? Stop holding elected officials responsible for bad policies?

Okay so its wrong to point out that decades of democrat policies has caused the poor conditions in Detroit......but it's okay to blame that "white supremacist" on the RIGHT?

How does that make sense?

So we should elect people but not criticize them?

So who do we hold responsible for the impact of bad policies if the elected officials and legislators who passed them aren't to be held to the fire of scrutiny?

I dont see how snarkiness against religious people and references to peoples religion is appropriate here. You are using that as a manipulative way to dismiss my reasonable criticism of leadership as absurd. That doesn't work on me, Blurt.

I'm directly discussing policies of state local governments driving the poor conditions in their states. The worst conditions are factually in BLUE states. It definately is NOT unreasonable to criticize the leadership who passes policies and legislation that drives these issues.

If its NOT the elected officials who pass the shit..... then rather than attempting to dismiss me as hysterical for saying it....I'd like to hear who should be held responsible for bad democrat policies. Trump? The closest Republican?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20 percent tax wasnt really directly proposed but the amount tax payers would be forced to pay is left up to states I guess.

It's out there. It's a conversation.....enough to be a bill to vote on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Saint Trump is the BEST! Will I continue to give him money?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?
Look dummy, you people are pushing the agenda. You'll fukin pay. You're fukin paying currently!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except blue states are way more integrated than red states… and we bus inner city kids into school districts with more $$$.
Which does both jack and shit

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You must have been conceived anally.
You musta been conceived in a brothel.