Not a man

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I went to a spa today. I covered my genitals with a floral shower cap.

Nobody could tell if I was a man or a woman.

We talked about fingernail fashion and diesel engine repair.

Richard Branson did the same... he went to spa....ce, and covered his genitals with a head nappy...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

The problem is you could have waved your dick around right in front of little girls and no one would have done anything.

I'm sure you've never raped anyone either......but what's the stats on male violence against women? When you consider that, you can surely see why women losing their privacy and protection in sex segregated places is upsetting, right?

Just because you dont do it, doesnt mean it's not an issue you know?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1626056148582.jpg

Why the fuck are people obligated to care and validate these people? How did they so fucking entitled with such a fragile sense of self that they actually act like it's a level of violence when others just dont accept this?

They need to fuck right off with that priviledge and entitlement.

I'm glad there are some Blaire White's out there...

Yeah but there are not enough.....and these psychos hate Blaire too.

Blaire KNOWS shes a biological man and doesnt demand women be put at risk to appease her needs. She doesnt lie and demand to be seen as a regular woman and demand legislation that makes womanhood meaningless.

So they hate her.

And because Blaire really looks like a chick, whereas most trannies don't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1626056148582.jpg

Why the fuck are people obligated to care and validate these people? How did they so fucking entitled with such a fragile sense of self that they actually act like it's a level of violence when others just dont accept this?

They need to fuck right off with that priviledge and entitlement.

I'm glad there are some Blaire White's out there...

Yeah but there are not enough.....and these psychos hate Blaire too.

Blaire KNOWS shes a biological man and doesnt demand women be put at risk to appease her needs. She doesnt lie and demand to be seen as a regular woman and demand legislation that makes womanhood meaningless.

So they hate her.

And because Blaire really looks like a chick, whereas most trannies don't.

It makes no sense for the transwomen who pass to fight for legislation like this.

They dont want to go in the mens bathroom because they dont want to be assaulted.

So why the fuck do they want to give men the legal ability to come on into ours? They think they are not just as much at risk as we are? Its liked they played us AND themselves.

Blaire would never flop her dick out in front of anyone in womens spaces. Especailly children. Shes legitimately gender dysphoric.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

That's awesome.

The problem is you could have waved your dick around right in front of little girls and no one would have done anything.

I'm sure you've never raped anyone either......but what's the stats on male violence against women? When you consider that, you can surely see why women losing their privacy and protection in sex segregated places is upsetting, right?

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

I've been out and about in both male and female guises (the latter occasion now dating back over fifteen years ago) and I would never in a million years dream of imposing my eccentric self on any woman's "sex-segregated space." Hell, even when people ask me if I have a preferred pronoun, I always invite them to use the one they're most comfortable with, as it matters not one whit to me.

The above scenario was just me, pulling your leg.

I do consider myself a member of the trans "community" (such as it is), but--and you might find this hard to believe--I'm not a very politicized soul, and I'm definitely no activist. I've had my "community organizer" moments where I worked hard at breaking down the walls between various community groups and agencies all vying for the same funding, but that was strictly in service to isolated and vulnerable seniors.

I'm a practical Taoist, of sorts. I tend to go with the flow. I'm not out to change the world. When I find the flow disagreeable, I pick up my pink mankini and head on over to the river yonder hill.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

I've been out and about in both male and female guises (the latter occasion now dating back over fifteen years ago) and I would never in a million years dream of imposing my eccentric self on any woman's "sex-segregated space." Hell, even when people ask me if I have a preferred pronoun, I always invite them to use the one they're most comfortable with, as it matters not one whit to me.

I do consider myself a member of the trans "community" (such as it is), but--and you might find this hard to believe--I'm not a very politicized soul, and I'm definitely no activist. I've had my "community organizer" moments where I worked hard at breaking down the walls between various community groups and agencies all vying for the same funding, but that was strictly in service to isolated and vulnerable seniors.

I'm a practical Taoist, of sorts. I tend to go with the flow. I'm not out to change the world. When I find the flow disagreeable, I pick up my pink mankini and head on over to the river yonder hill.
It would be best for humanity if you were kicked off a cliff, head first.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

Blurt honestly the reason why you dont find this alarming and unsettling is because you are a man.

You havent experienced the world as a woman to know how unsafe men can make us feel.

You dont have to worry about the same things women have to worry about here.

You havent been leared at, harrassed, followed by someone who could easily over power you as a norm. Sex segregated places are important to women so we can get the fuck away from men while we are being vulnerable.

Other men get this, 100 percent. I can sit here and point these things out AND point out Male violence against women....and most of the men here will understand what I'm talking about while understanding I'm not talking about THEM. Some of them are fathers of little girls and understand how important this is. They have wives and sisters and mothers they want safe from predatory men in skirts playing at "trans" to access victims.

When women dont even have domestic violence shelters that are safe from predatory men anymore......I mean this is a real problem.

I dont find it hard to believe that someone in the trans community isnt an activist. Most of the time the people pushing this shit are not even trans. Or they consider themselves trans but do not have dysphoria, they have more of a fetish.

Would you intentionally put women in unsafe situations to validate your identity? You dont really strike me as someone who do that.

As with everything I say.....if it doesnt apply, then it doesn't apply. I'm addressing the loudest "activists" types, and the ones fighting for this legislation that basically destroys every sex based thing for women.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

Blurt honestly the reason why you dont find this alarming and unsettling is because you are a man.

You havent experienced the world as a woman to know how unsafe men can make us feel.

You havent been leared at, harrassed, followed by someone who could easily over power you as a norm. Sex segregated places are important to women so we can get the fuck away from men while we are being vulnerable.

Other men get this, 100 percent. I can sit here and point these things out AND point out Male violence against women....and most of the men here will understand what I'm talking about while understanding I'm not talking about THEM. Some of them are fathers of little girls and understand how important this is. They have wives and sisters and mothers they want safe from predatory men in skirts playing at "trans" to access victims.

When women dont even have domestic violence shelters that are safe from predatory men anymore......I mean this is a real problem.

I dont find it hard to believe that someone in the trans community isnt an activist. Most of the time the people pushing this shit are not even trans. Or they consider themselves trans but do not have dysphoria, they have more of a fetish.

Would you intentionally put women in unsafe situations to validate your identity? You dont really strike me as someone who do that.

As with everything I say.....if it doesnt apply, then it doesn't apply. I'm addressing the loudest "activists" types, and the ones fighting for this legislation that basically destroys every sex based thing for women.

Nice post, Dove. But there's a major flaw in your argument.

You're operating under the implicit assumptions that a) only men are the perpetrators of domestic violence and, b) that women don't ever assault men.

This is not the case.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

You're operating under the implicit assumptions that a) only men are the perpetrators of domestic violence and, b) that women don't ever assault men.

This is not the case.

Your a and b are the same, unless you believe there are more than two genders...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's a thought @Blurt, rather than indulge yourself by giving into these unnatural urges which you evidently get, why not resist them?

Sometimes I feel like punching fuck out of people who are being annoying in public, but I very rarely do. It's something called self control.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

No, I'm not.

You just presented a very flawed argument. Firstly, just because men are not the perpetrators of domestic violence does NOT mean they are perpetrators of violence against women. There is still A LOT of male on female violence. The fact that men suffer abuse at the hands of female partners doesn't negate this.

How often are predatory women going to take advantage of access to male spaces, go in them and assault men or expose themselves to men and little boys?

You absolutely cannot make the argument that men and women are the same here. Data doesnt even support this. The vast majority of sex crimes are initiated by men.

So if anything you just strengthened my point about why we need sex segregated spaces for privacy and safety because women assault men as well then.

If your argument is that we shouldnt have sex segregated spaces because women assault men as well...... well that's a pretty flawed argument because it just helps mine.

Keep people safe by keeping us segregated in vulnerable spaces.

Especailly in prison where men are claiming to identify as women, getting into womens prisons and beating and raping them.

I'm really really confused on how pointing out that men experience violence at the hands of women(albeit not nearly as much) is a flaw in MY argument. Also men are NOT likely to be sexually assaulted or harassed by random women. Women deal with unwanted and uncomfortable sexual advances from men all the time. ALL the time.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

Your a and b are the same, unless you believe there are more than two genders...

Assault doesn't always occur in a domestic context. Duh.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here's a thought @Blurt, rather than indulge yourself by giving into these unnatural urges which you evidently get, why not resist them?

Sometimes I feel like punching fuck out of people who are being annoying in public, but I very rarely do. It's something called self control.
I’ve observed that people with blurts particular mental malfunction tend to be very depressed and prone to self indulgence in a effort to fill a really big void

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

Which is exactly why sex segregated spaces are very important to women to have privacy and safety. And to feel safe.

And I'm not sorry...letting men have unfettered access to womens spaces violates that safety.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

Really? You're going to use the word domestic to scurry under the carpet?

Your a and b remain the same.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

And? How many women are assaulting strange men on average do you think?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

And? How many women are assaulting strange men on average do you think?

More than you'd think...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everyone knew you were a degenerate man. Everyone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's awesome.

Jeebus, Dovey. Chill.

This is not the case.

You ignore the vast bulk which does because you want to lie and avoid it.