Not a man

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's a thought @Blurt, rather than indulge yourself by giving into these unnatural urges which you evidently get, why not resist them?

Sometimes I feel like punching fuck out of people who are being annoying in public, but I very rarely do. It's something called self control.
I’ve observed that people with blurts particular mental malfunction tend to be very depressed and prone to self indulgence in a effort to fill a really big void

At least he decided against the gender reassignment surgery, there's loads of examples of people having it done because they were encouraged to and then regretting it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'gender reassignment surgery'

^ three words in a row that shouldnt exist. they dont need a surgeon, they need a psychiatrist

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's a thought @Blurt, rather than indulge yourself by giving into these unnatural urges which you evidently get, why not resist them?

Sometimes I feel like punching fuck out of people who are being annoying in public, but I very rarely do. It's something called self control.
I’ve observed that people with blurts particular mental malfunction tend to be very depressed and prone to self indulgence in a effort to fill a really big void

At least he decided against the gender reassignment surgery, there's loads of examples of people having it done because they were encouraged to and then regretting it.

There are a lot of videos about detransitioning

It's really sad how this has been pushed. When I was growing up....we just did acid or cut ourselves. Everyone was just depressed.

Now its sexual confusion and depression.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's really sad how this has been pushed. When I was growing up....we just did acid or cut ourselves. Everyone was just depressed.

were u a cutter? i was/am always a happy person, i suppose i just got lucky

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

were u a cutter? i was/am always a happy person, i suppose i just got lucky

No no....I was taking a jab at 90s culture lol. I did do the acid, though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

They are coming for you too.

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?
Look dummy, you people are pushing the agenda. You'll fukin pay. You're fukin paying currently!

That doesn’t even make sense! According to your last posts, my entire value is based solely on my chastity since I’m a woman. You can’t have it both ways *rolls eyes*

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blurt honestly the reason why you dont find this alarming and unsettling is because you are a man. You havent experienced the world as a woman to know how unsafe men can make us feel.
You dont have to worry about the same things women have to worry about here.
You havent been leared at, harrassed, followed by someone who could easily over power you as a norm. Sex segregated places are important to women so we can get the fuck away from men while we are being vulnerable.

Other men get this, 100 percent. I can sit here and point these things out AND point out Male violence against women....and most of the men here will understand what I'm talking about while understanding I'm not talking about THEM. Some of them are fathers of little girls and understand how important this is. They have wives and sisters and mothers they want safe from predatory men in skirts playing at "trans" to access victims.

You know I was in the Supermarket just an hour ago and I saw this sitation trans power dominance played out between a female cashier and a Trans female customer. The Trans woman stood at least 6' 2" and the cashier was just a dainty little thing who stood 5'3" at most.

Anyways, the Trans woman started to raise 'her' voice that the supermarket didn't have 'her' eggs in stock.
So 'she' went on and on and made a scene in front of this pretty little cashier.
And the cashier looked at her bewildered and frightened.

The transwoman towered over the cashier and appeared to use 'her' size and height advantage to exert 'herself' to overpower the cashier. So...'she' got the whole supermarket's attention, and soon the lead cashier came running over as if to rescue the cashier. And the lead cashier tried to assuage the trans woman's seething discontent.

But...that wasn't good enough!

soon, another worker, probably the sub-manager who was a guy and addressed her concerns. And the Trans woman demanded to him that 'she' must have 'her' large grade A eggs. So all the while the trans woman not only held up the line, 'she' stared at this cashier who tried to look calm but was evidently uneasy around this trans woman.

Finally, the sub-manger came over with large grade A eggs that the Trans woman requested. So...'she' got 'her' way.

In the process it took 3 store employees to attend to the demands of this trans woman. And of course, they had be careful not to address 'her' as 'Sir' or 'Him' but 'She'. Talk about having one's cake and being able to eat it.

Such is the society we live her in Canada. Everyone's so politically correct her afraid to offend someone and behinding over backwards to kiss their ass with a cherry on top.

Maybe in the States, they woulda called 'her' names and just shot 'her' in the head with a .44 magnum and that woulda been the end of it.

...sometimes the States ihandles situations better than we do.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you notice how they have to lie and redefine words? No, words are not violence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"In studying various guidelines for health professionals, I found that the overriding message was the same: when it comes to trans-identified people, the situation is urgent. If you ask questions, you put the lives of vulnerable individuals at risk. It might already be too late! Affirmation is the only option, even if the interventions used on children and teens may lead to severe consequences, such as permanent infertility.

Like so many other women before me, I reached my “peak.” And finally, even though it may have taken a long time, I tipped, falling away from the beliefs ascribed by gender identity ideology, and onto firmer ground. I was no longer willing to “affirm” transgender individuals at any cost, especially if it cost us women’s rights. I was no longer willing to agree that the end (transitioning a teen) necessarily justifies the means (using scare tactics about suicide on parents). I was no longer willing to perceive every transgender person as made of finely spun glass, too fragile to be questioned, and capable of being broken by mere words. I was no longer willing to sacrifice truth and ethics for political correctness.",

Now, when I reflect on my “switch” from being an unrelenting trans activist/“ally” to being critical of gender identity ideology and legislation, I’m chilled at how easy it was for me — a psychologist (now retired), ostensibly trained to understand the human mind — to become so caught up in the momentum of “trans rights” that I avoided critical thought, much like a new member of a cult. And, while I’m reluctant to call trans activism a “cult,” I’m aware of many disconcerting similarities: the absolute refusal to allow anyone to criticize issues; silencing, smearing, and ostracizing those who do ask questions (in this case, labeling them “transphobic”) about the ideology of transgenderism; and pressuring individuals (from parents to health professionals) to blindly adhere to the view that some people are “born in the wrong body,” and that the only way to “fix” this error is through medical intervention, such as puberty-suppressing drugs, cross-sex hormones, and various surgeries, rather than with psychological intervention. And, much like in a cult, those who push gender identity ideology discourage independent thought, and instead respond to requests for evidence and facts to support their beliefs with platitudes, mantras, and scare tactics, repeated over and over, until they become reality."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?
Look dummy, you people are pushing the agenda. You'll fukin pay. You're fukin paying currently!

That doesn’t even make sense! According to your last posts, my entire value is based solely on my chastity since I’m a woman. You can’t have it both ways *rolls eyes*
I'm not surprised you cant comprehend.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whitey.

Did you ever once say as women our only value is in our chasity?

I never caught that.

It's always ends of extremes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Whitey.

Shush, garden gnome whore...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I never caught that.

Regarding "only value": Dumb bitch gets on the net bragging about how promiscuous she is and gets butthurt about being called a whore. On top of it, she has to imagine that any man who doesnt fall all over himself, worshiping a vag that dozens have had a turn at, is somehow "damaged"! LOL!

Its a simple fact though that the majority of men are sickened by a woman who's had dozens of men inside her. Sure, they're good for a sport fuck, but NEVER marriage material. Double standard? Damn right it is! There's all kinds of standards that only apply to one gender. It isnt a social norm for women to always hold the door for men. I personally refuse to live in a world where the genders are treated the same. I bet most women are also repulsed by a man who's done the same.

As far as morality is concerned, a man shouldnt be banging all the whores either. For the record, I did.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I never caught that.

Regarding "only value": Dumb bitch gets on the net bragging about how promiscuous she is and gets butthurt about being called a whore. On top of it, she has to imagine that any man who doesnt fall all over himself, worshiping a vag that dozens have had a turn at, is somehow "damaged"! LOL!

Its a simple fact though that the majority of men are sickened by a woman who's had dozens of men inside her. Sure, they're good for a sport fuck, but NEVER marriage material. Double standard? Damn right it is! There's all kinds of standards that only apply to one gender. It isnt a social norm for women to always hold the door for men. I personally refuse to live in a world where the genders are treated the same. I bet most women are also repulsed by a man who's done the same.

As far as morality is concerned, a man shouldnt be banging all the whores either. For the record, I did.

So basically you never said that and you are responding to the value she puts on herself.

Got it.

Because I see you talk a lot of shit but claiming women must be pure and chase has never been any of that lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I never caught that.

Then yer livin' in the wrong decade, Lokmeer!
Heck, that was 40-50 years ago.
Men don't open the door for women anymore.
I don't thnk women even wear dresses anymore, do they?
Just the Trnns types who theink they're women.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

Either that or move to a different country where such 'Old World' custms are still practised, Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I never caught that.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

Either that or move to a different country where such 'Old World' custms are still practised, Lokmeer.
josephine, I'd beat you with the fukin door.

I saw a menonite family walking into a store a few days back. The men/boys all had overalls and long sleeve shirts, the women/girls all had dresses and hats. It was a cute and wholesome picture of a time gone by....and I thought, "In todays America, these people are hated far more than any sick trannie". Its saddening.

I ALWAYS hold the door for a woman! Now I did have a 20 something hold the door for me a while back. I smiled politely and said "Thank You". I got the feeling she was experimenting with my reaction. See josephine, politeness is a key component of civilization. I could have made it a point to dig in my heels and decide "no woman's holding the door for me!" But that would have just created more friction. People like you though are determined to push people like me to eject all our values and "get with the times". Ever really think what the end result of that will be with people like me? You wont like it josephine. You'll wind up like a buncha hitlers gassed jews.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I never caught that.

So basically you never said that and you are responding to the value she puts on herself.

Got it.

Because I see you talk a lot of shit but claiming women must be pure and chase has never been any of that lol
My wife and I have never discussed our sexual past. Neither of us is interested in sowing those seeds of discord. We're old enough now to realize that the sexual revolution bullshit is just that. Being together in a committed relationship where we've learned about each other is where its at.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mormon bedsheets now sold in rainbow colours for under $17 at Wal*mart.

Get some!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
In the process it took 3 store employees to attend to the demands of this trans woman. And of course, they had be careful not to address 'her' as 'Sir' or 'Him' but 'She'. Talk about having one's cake and being able to eat it.

Such is the society we live her in Canada. Everyone's so politically correct her afraid to offend someone and behinding over backwards to kiss their ass with a cherry on top.

Maybe in the States, they woulda called 'her' names and just shot 'her' in the head with a .44 magnum and that woulda been the end of it.

...sometimes the States ihandles situations better than we do.

Jomo, why don't you "behind over backwards" and suck out your own cunt, eh?

With any luck, and with practice, you'll be able to teach Martino how you women actually pee.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I never caught that.

Got it.

My wife and I have never discussed our sexual past. Neither of us is interested in sowing those seeds of discord. We're old enough now to realize that the sexual revolution bullshit is just that. Being together in a committed relationship where we've learned about each other is where its at.

Yet either of you probably had better in the sack..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Whitey.

I thought your pussy hurt and you didn’t want me to talk to you anymore….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Whitey.

I never caught that.

It’s implied… hence all the slut shaming lol

Oh… and in case you forgot…. fuck off! I have no desire to join any conversation with you online EVER again, manipulative snake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wasnt talking to you, M.

And mostly I ignore you but.....you aren't really welcome to have a convo with me. It's good to recognize when you are incapable.

Anyone who acts and flips like you is completely toxic. Feel free to project your own shit on me, I really dont care. You know damn well what you did and that now you need to put on some bullshit act like I somehow deserve your bullshit so you look so bad and awful. You need to villanize and attack me, and hopefully you are ashamed of that. We both know the truth.

You are a spineless and miserable coward with a massive ego. You flipped out of nowhere, went rabid, accused me p e d o pictures while blasting private things about my daughter. You are a scum bag. You drag other people into your drunken hateful rants....which is even worse.

I'm not interested in your consistently embarrassing two cents. So I hope you spend them better and put me back on ignore and knock off the pathetic mewling about your shallow "accomplishments" and how you imagine you are better than me. Its transparent and sad and you are obviously someone whose ego depends on having to look down on others and see yourself as some enlightened empath who knows more about everything than anyone.

Enjoy! I wont be wasting time reading and vapid and vile response.....so you may as well not bother.

I hope one day you find whatever inner peace or self acceptance you are lacking that makes you so incredibly hateful. However, I will have not a thing to do with you again.

After you used my daughter and accused me of fucking "p e d o" pictures? No. Dont EVER think you will be welcome to speak to me again.

And just your last tantrum, I wont be bothering with whatever incoming one is on it's way.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmm.............................................
LVJ5QbZ.gif

HELLBOUND

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean I'm kind of relived. Because when she says things like shes a conservative but a communists for the poor.....and that democrats beat Republicans in the civil war....and ignores EVERY BIT of cited facts shared, it seriously causes the worst second hand embarrassment. She tries to act like she knows what's shes talking about.... when she clearly doesn't. And that's not really bad, but RESISTING learning and looking at facts and getting flippant and nasty? No. That's just called self absorbed and willfully ignorant.

No thanks. Go be "smarter" and more "empathetic" than like every single other person who disagrees with you. My friends she ranted to....a cuban Trump supporter btw....told me her outburst and going off was a gift to me. And it was. Absolutely no one needs this high school level idiocy.

FIN

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Whitey.

I thought your pussy hurt and you didn’t want me to talk to you anymore….

Shut

Your

Cock

Holster,

Moron

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whitey.

I never caught that.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

I wear dresses several days a week. Come to think about it, most women in my family all still own dresses. I think you're making that up.