Not a man

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2CF9D77700000578-3256399-image-a-32_1443715861422.jpg

Biological fact, only females have ovaries and a uterus, if you birth an infant, you are a female. I don't care what you think inside your head or you believe you feel in your body. You have a disorder and need help. You don't deserve to be reviled, hated or ridiculed. Compassion is necessary. I will not, however, encourage your disorder.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just dont understand going through all that work to transition only to do something so exclusively and physically female.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just dont understand going through all that work to transition only to do something so exclusively and physically female.
I can't understand why my neighbor likes the effen Lakers.

Come on. You don't understand why this is confusing to average people?
Yes I do, and to a small extent so do I, but it's not really my bidness what my neighbor does, imo end of story, I am not their keeper. Do I think my littles would be ruint if they saw this pregnant dad? I doubt they'd really think twice about it, unless some cretin was there making sure it was a big deal. Science and knowledge march on, we learn as we go.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If someone wants to do that they should be able to. I strongly stand for civil liberty.

I just dont want to have to be involved on any level like being forced to teach my kids it's normal like any other thing when gender dysphoria is a valid mental illness. ALSO people with mental illness are not less then nor do they deserve less human compassion and respect.....before you assume everyone hates mentally ill people. I suffer PTSD.....that's not normal either.

I don't want to have to spend tax dollars on it either. My broke ass needs my own money for my own problems.

I was just pondering why someone would go through all that stressful physical change to be the gender they identify with and then do something that is physically exclusive to their biological gender.

Did I type that out right? Bleh.

That being said I have zero problem using someone's preferred pronouns. They are aware they are trans.....its not some delusion and I'm not gonna make another person feel like shit over something like this. If you come to me as a female I'll likely treat you like one.

I think I would have a harder time with a seeing a transman as a male or treating them as a male. That's more an ingrained tenderness I have towards other women. I would struggle to "get there" more than I do for transwomen. This is assuming I even know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes I do, and to a small extent so do I, but it's not really my bidness what my neighbor does, imo end of story, I am not their keeper. Do I think my littles would be ruint if they saw this pregnant dad? I doubt they'd really think twice about it, unless some cretin was there making sure it was a big deal. Science and knowledge march on, we learn as we go.

But it isn't just happening in your neighbor's home. We're being asked to address people as if their delusions are our problem and need to use language that doesn't even make sense in the English language. We're being asked to tell our children that what is not real is real or we are bad people. In short, do what you want with your life, but it must have 0 impact on mine. It's not my life, it's yours.

That's what doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is normal in the grand scheme of western civ. is it "normal" for you to be able to vote?

See dont do this. I understand the road you wanna go down here but hear me for a minute, okay?

Would it do me good, if you encountered me during the worst parts of my ptsd where I'm doing hard drugs or drinking to excess to feel somewhat okay.....that that is normal?

Or would you rather support me getting help?

See how normalizing illness/disorders can harm?

How do we really KNOW that suicide rate is because of society? A lot of people feel misfitted....get bullied.

I've heard transwomen discuss their dysphoria and its heartbreaking. I cant even fathom what it's like to live like that......but I know its horrifically miserable. I can relate to extreme anxiety. Deep and dark depressions and even wanting to end it. I cannot relate to my own body triggering such unbearable confusion.

I fear if we normalize this we would be doing harm. And staying outside the boundaries of biological facts.

I'm NOT saying we control these people, or abuse them, or treat them as pariahs. These are human beings and members of our communities.

I just dont see how going from one extreme to a whole other extreme is gonna be helpful.

And these trans activists who are not even trans.....and the transtrenders muddying waters and adopting an SJW stance and policing people I fear is going to do more harm than good as well. It already is. It just gonna double people down and fuel more division and make people not even want to be bothered.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

But it isn't just happening in your neighbor's home. We're being asked to address people as if they're delusions are our problem and need to use language that doesn't even make sense in the English language. We're being asked to tell our children that what is not real is real or we are bad people. In short, do what you want with your life, but it must have 0 impact on mine. It's not my life, it's yours.

Like I said, I did not know black people were bad, until Grandpa backed out on his promise to take me to KFC after his errands, when I was about 5 because there were too many darkies inside.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But it isn't just happening in your neighbor's home. We're being asked to address people as if their delusions are our problem and need to use language that doesn't even make sense in the English language. We're being asked to tell our children that what is not real is real or we are bad people. In short, do what you want with your life, but it must have 0 impact on mine. It's not my life, it's yours.

And very likely doing harm to the people afflicted with this dysphoria.

:/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But it isn't just happening in your neighbor's home. We're being asked to address people as if they're delusions are our problem and need to use language that doesn't even make sense in the English language. We're being asked to tell our children that what is not real is real or we are bad people. In short, do what you want with your life, but it must have 0 impact on mine. It's not my life, it's yours.

Like I said, I did not know black people were bad, until Grandpa backed out on his promise to take me to KFC after his errands, when I was about 5 because there were too many darkies inside.

.......dude.

What?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What in the holy fuck are you saying? I didn't say transgender people are bad people. Don't put words in my mouth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All the brothers go to Popeyes.....just sayin. Popeyes has that good juicy chicken and the fried okra.

And its connected to White Castle. :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What in the holy fuck are you saying? I didn't say transgender people are bad people. Don't put words in my mouth.

Yeah its wild isnt it? Lmao.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

.......dude.

What?
Fear and hatred is a learned behavior.

54f1d872683aeda47688ce6dafc132cf.jpg

:daFuq4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Totally pointless.

Admin has a whole script about others he wont deviate from. He wont even try to understand others. Its agree with him, or you are hateful.

Yes A......fear and hatred is learned. Funny you cant see the irony in you saying that.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The literature suggests that those that transition have high rates of suicide compared to the "general" population. This is a painful problem for these individuals. I don't know what the answers are, but I don't think changing society for a tiny population is the answer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The literature suggests that those that transition have high rates of suicide compared to the "general" population. This is a painful problem for these individuals. I don't know what the answers are, but I don't think changing society for a tiny population is the answer.

Yes.

I THINK the suicide rate has more to do with the transitions not relieving the dysphoria. I can definately see how after all the painful surgery, hormones and money spent and not getting relief one would hit that hopeless bottom. Obviously I dont know this for fact.

I wish this wasnt made so political and that there were more options to help these people. But with all the woke advocacy ....that's not gonna happen.

I think a lot about this wont be explored or learned due to PC woke culture politics.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biological fact, only females have ovaries and a uterus, if you birth an infant, you are a female. I don't care what you think inside your head or you believe you feel in your body. You have a disorder and need help. You don't deserve to be reviled, hated or ridiculed. Compassion is necessary. I will not, however, encourage your disorder.

This is why I have such disagreement with compelled speech which the left keeps pushing. Claiming you must call a mentally ill person by their chosen pronouns does not help them; it only reinforces their delusions. That is not compassionate nor kind.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes, it is their business and I am happy to leave them to it. My objection is when they try to use laws or rules to compel my participation or complicity with their mental illness.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is why I have such disagreement with compelled speech which the left keeps pushing. Claiming you must call a mentally ill person by their chosen pronouns does not help them; it only reinforces their delusions. That is not compassionate nor kind.

I dont see it as reinforcing a delusion, because they know they are trans. They know their biological sex is one thing and they've transitioned to the other.

But I oppose any sort of compelled speech. Its authoritarian and will just cause push back and it's not gonna do any favors for unity or foster any mutual understanding. The way this activism is done its just pitting people against eachother and imposing.

That's why I'm convinced the whole woke madness is just marxism intended not to fight for equality or justice like they say, but to divide and destroy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's all kinds of shit that we regulate and make illegal even though people do it in the privacy of their own homes. You dumb cunts need to stop feigning the polly anna routine.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's all kinds of shit that we regulate and make illegal even though people do it in the privacy of their own homes. You dumb cunts need to stop feigning the polly anna routine.

There isn't support in this society to try to have big government police and control personal behavior. Just how big would the government have to be to control what people do in every home in America?