Not a man

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's all kinds of shit that we regulate and make illegal even though people do it in the privacy of their own homes. You dumb cunts need to stop feigning the polly anna routine.

There isn't support in this society to try to have big government police and control personal behavior. Just how big would the government have to be to control what people do in every home in America?
They do that already.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's all kinds of shit that we regulate and make illegal even though people do it in the privacy of their own homes. You dumb cunts need to stop feigning the polly anna routine.

There isn't support in this society to try to have big government police and control personal behavior. Just how big would the government have to be to control what people do in every home in America?
They do that already.

Do not.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Life comes at you fast, it helps to pay attention if you hope to be aware of that.

W3b41iQ.jpeg

Technology changes, society changes. I've not sent a Telegram in ages, how about you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just dont understand going through all that work to transition only to do something so exclusively and physically female.
I can't understand why my neighbor likes the effen Lakers.

Come on. You don't understand why this is confusing to average people?

It may be confusing, but people need to focus on their own lives and stop worring about what other people do, especially when it has zero impact on the lives of those who are so confused.

PS, I know you look at my posts, 'Lily.'

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Life comes at you fast, it helps to pay attention if you hope to be aware of that.

W3b41iQ.jpeg

Technology changes, society changes. I've not sent a Telegram in ages, how about you?

The human body has not.
That might be arguable, but not what I was going for, science, medicine and technology have made yuge strides in the last century, leading us to recognize stuff about life among the humans. We have machines in our hearts to keep them running machines in our brains to limit some seizure disorders etc

I think for the most part the population of people doing "transgender" like to use the newer pronouns, that are more gender neutral...yes it's confusing for everyone involved right now, but I think we can pull through this, together.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.
That might be arguable, but not what I was going for, science, medicine and technology have made yuge strides in the last century, leading us to recognize stuff about life among the humans. We have machines in our hearts to keep them running machines in our brains to limit some seizure disorders etc

I think for the most part the population of people doing "transgender" like to use the newer pronouns, that are more gender neutral...yes it's confusing for everyone involved right now, but I think we can pull through this, together.

I think changing 99+% of the population for a few people is asking too much of people. We have enough shit to worry about on a daily basis. Why should we worry about offending someone just by using a damn pronoun. Are you shitting me?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I think changing 99+% of the population for a few people is asking too much of people. We have enough shit to worry about on a daily basis. Why should we worry about offending someone just by using a damn pronoun. Are you shitting me?
I didn't like being told that I couldn't call my Admin. Asst by, or refer to her in sexual terms, either. But I learned to adapt, my game. </allegorical>

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I didn't like being told that I couldn't call my Admin. Asst by, or refer to her in sexual terms, either. But I learned to adapt, my game. </allegorical>

Were you raised in a barn? It's never been cool to call your admin assistant "Hey, slut". That shouldn't have been a learned behavior. That should have been taught at home as a child.

I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

Were you raised in a barn? It's never been cool to call your admin assistant "Hey, slut". That shouldn't have been a learned behavior. That should have been taught at home as a child.

I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening.
That is your choice.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

That is your choice.

I agree. I live in the real biological world.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

That is your choice.

My GGG grand dad believed his slave ownership was the true and just cause, back in his day. Nor did he think of them as Men.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

That is your choice.

My GGG grand dad believed his slave ownership was the true and just cause, back in his day. Nor did he think of them as Men.

Are you comparing me to a slave owner? If so, well that's entertaining. A bit foolish, but entertaining enough.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Ask Siri and Alexa...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

Fuck off... the English language doesn't want your stupid fake pronouns.

There are only two genders. Case closed.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

Fuck off... the English language doesn't want your stupid fake pronouns.

There are only two genders. Case closed.
They're not my hormones butter cup.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

then you lack self-respect… because you must respect yourself first to have respect for others

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening
You're still kinda mad at Bilda huh, Oak?

Oak did spend an inordinate amount of time trying to explain to Cindy how she is not a woman. She went on and on and on about biological women vs trans women.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening

Oak did spend an inordinate amount of time trying to explain to Cindy how she is not a woman. She went on and on and on about biological women vs trans women.
Personally, I still think the whole tranny thing is a troll.
He was very upset that I wasn't buying it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

then you lack self-respect… because you must respect yourself first to have respect for others

I don't have to feed a delusion to show someone respect.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

That's very Fox Newsy of you to call it a delusion.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. It's a very long troll if that's the case. And she's going to a lot of trouble to dress up and post pics, so I'd have to give her a lot of credit for it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

That's very Fox Newsy of you to call it a delusion.

You mean rational or logical...

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Wow. It's a very long troll if that's the case. And she's going to a lot of trouble to dress up and post pics, so I'd have to give her a lot of credit for it.
When he first started that stuff, he actually used more than one person in pictures of "himself".
I called him on that then. Of course he ignored the observation just like people here do when you catch them with their pants down.
He used others people in pics at other times depending on the troll of the day which I can still recall.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

When he first started that stuff, he actually used more than one person in pictures of "himself".
I called him on that then. Of course he ignored the observation just like people here do when you catch them with their pants down.
He used others people in pics at other times depending on the troll of the day which I can still recall.

You can take a troll out from under a bridge, but you can't take the underside of a bridge from a troll.