Not a man

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening
You're still kinda mad at Bilda huh, Oak?

Oak did spend an inordinate amount of time trying to explain to Cindy how she is not a woman. She went on and on and on about biological women vs trans women.
Personally, I still think the whole tranny thing is a troll.
He was very upset that I wasn't buying it.

Wow. It's a very long troll if that's the case. And she's going to a lot of trouble to dress up and post pics, so I'd have to give her a lot of credit for it.
When he first started that stuff, he actually used more than one person in pictures of "himself".
I called him on that then. Of course he ignored the observation just like people here do when you catch them with their pants down.
He used others people in pics at other times depending on the troll of the day which I can still recall.

You can take a troll out from under a bridge, but you can't take the underside of a bridge from a troll.
Yep - I found one that I had captured supposedly of him and his black gf (this from the time he was running the "I was raised a poor black child" troll. Totally different people than who he is now trying to pass off as himself and the modern black gf - who according to him is the same woman (at least fairly recently).
The question might be
Is he lying now, or was he lying then,
...or

is he always lying.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Life comes at you fast, it helps to pay attention if you hope to be aware of that.

W3b41iQ.jpeg

Technology changes, society changes. I've not sent a Telegram in ages, how about you?

The human body has not.
That might be arguable, but not what I was going for, science, medicine and technology have made yuge strides in the last century, leading us to recognize stuff about life among the humans. We have machines in our hearts to keep them running machines in our brains to limit some seizure disorders etc

I think for the most part the population of people doing "transgender" like to use the newer pronouns, that are more gender neutral...yes it's confusing for everyone involved right now, but I think we can pull through this, together.

I think changing 99+% of the population for a few people is asking too much of people. We have enough shit to worry about on a daily basis. Why should we worry about offending someone just by using a damn pronoun. Are you shitting me?

Does it bother you to be called "spic"?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening

Oak did spend an inordinate amount of time trying to explain to Cindy how she is not a woman. She went on and on and on about biological women vs trans women.
Personally, I still think the whole tranny thing is a troll.
He was very upset that I wasn't buying it.

Wow. It's a very long troll if that's the case. And she's going to a lot of trouble to dress up and post pics, so I'd have to give her a lot of credit for it.
When he first started that stuff, he actually used more than one person in pictures of "himself".
I called him on that then. Of course he ignored the observation just like people here do when you catch them with their pants down.
He used others people in pics at other times depending on the troll of the day which I can still recall.

You can take a troll out from under a bridge, but you can't take the underside of a bridge from a troll.

I really don't know what that means.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Life comes at you fast, it helps to pay attention if you hope to be aware of that.

W3b41iQ.jpeg

Technology changes, society changes. I've not sent a Telegram in ages, how about you?

The human body has not.
That might be arguable, but not what I was going for, science, medicine and technology have made yuge strides in the last century, leading us to recognize stuff about life among the humans. We have machines in our hearts to keep them running machines in our brains to limit some seizure disorders etc

I think for the most part the population of people doing "transgender" like to use the newer pronouns, that are more gender neutral...yes it's confusing for everyone involved right now, but I think we can pull through this, together.

I think changing 99+% of the population for a few people is asking too much of people. We have enough shit to worry about on a daily basis. Why should we worry about offending someone just by using a damn pronoun. Are you shitting me?

Not as much as being called chunkita methinks.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Of course, she contributed almost 20 dollars for the right to be a transphobic TERF.
Yeah - she thought she owned the place after that generous contribution.
To be fair, it was moar than her ancestors contributed when they hopped the boarder. They act like they own the place too.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Of course, she contributed almost 20 dollars for the right to be a transphobic TERF.

She's no feminist, either. She fucking hates white feminists.
240 lbs of anger

Rage.
Notice she only poasts a couple of days each week now...I wonder if its some sort of "program".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

Calling someone by a pronoun that matches their biological sex is NOT comparable to a racist slur.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

240 lbs of anger

Rage.
Notice she only poasts a couple of days each week now...I wonder if its some sort of "program".

She's busy at her own very popular site, and at CBT, I imagine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

240 lbs of anger

Rage.

She's busy at her own very popular site, and at CBT, I imagine.
Baby...you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I didn't like being told that I couldn't call my Admin. Asst by, or refer to her in sexual terms, either. But I learned to adapt, my game. </allegorical>

Were you raised in a barn? It's never been cool to call your admin assistant "Hey, slut". That shouldn't have been a learned behavior. That should have been taught at home as a child.

I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening.

then you lack self-respect… because you must respect yourself first to have respect for others

I don't have to feed a delusion to show someone respect.

what delusion? Society has predetermined what is appropriate for a man and a woman and they are merely following suit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I didn't like being told that I couldn't call my Admin. Asst by, or refer to her in sexual terms, either. But I learned to adapt, my game. </allegorical>

Were you raised in a barn? It's never been cool to call your admin assistant "Hey, slut". That shouldn't have been a learned behavior. That should have been taught at home as a child.

I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening.

then you lack self-respect… because you must respect yourself first to have respect for others

what delusion? Society has predetermined what is appropriate for a man and a woman and they are merely following suit.
What are you trying say?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

You chicks are cute!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

What are you trying say?

What you said.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I just dont understand going through all that work to transition only to do something so exclusively and physically female.

Shit.....they don't even come close! He isn't gonna push that baby out his penis. Surgery is the easiest way to exit the womb. A woman that goes through actual "child birth" (and that's what I will call it) is fucking BOSS. No way in hell can a man endure that shit. Hell, they can't even handle the common cold without being dramatic about it. Hahahaha

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

What nonsense. "Agree with and enable my mental illness or else I will stupidly and falsely make unsubstantiated claims about you!" You failed logic 101.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I just dont understand going through all that work to transition only to do something so exclusively and physically female.

Shit.....they don't even come close! He isn't gonna push that baby out his penis. Surgery is the easiest way to exit the womb. A woman that goes through actual "child birth" (and that's what I will call it) is fucking BOSS. No way in hell can a man endure that shit. Hell, they can't even handle the common cold without being dramatic about it. Hahahaha

That's a biological woman who transitioned to a man.

I understand the confusion lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep. And biologically, she's still a woman.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Lmao I thought it was a man!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lmao I thought it was a man!!!

Nope.

That's what I'm saying.....all that trouble to pass as a man.....than fuck it all up getting pregnant.

Ridiculous lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️