Not a man

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Life comes at you fast, it helps to pay attention if you hope to be aware of that.

W3b41iQ.jpeg

Technology changes, society changes. I've not sent a Telegram in ages, how about you?

The human body has not.
That might be arguable, but not what I was going for, science, medicine and technology have made yuge strides in the last century, leading us to recognize stuff about life among the humans. We have machines in our hearts to keep them running machines in our brains to limit some seizure disorders etc

I think for the most part the population of people doing "transgender" like to use the newer pronouns, that are more gender neutral...yes it's confusing for everyone involved right now, but I think we can pull through this, together.

I think changing 99+% of the population for a few people is asking too much of people. We have enough shit to worry about on a daily basis. Why should we worry about offending someone just by using a damn pronoun. Are you shitting me?
I didn't like being told that I couldn't call my Admin. Asst by, or refer to her in sexual terms, either. But I learned to adapt, my game. </allegorical>

Were you raised in a barn? It's never been cool to call your admin assistant "Hey, slut". That shouldn't have been a learned behavior. That should have been taught at home as a child.

I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening.

then you lack self-respect… because you must respect yourself first to have respect for others

What nonsense. "Agree with and enable my mental illness or else I will stupidly and falsely make unsubstantiated claims about you!" You failed logic 101.

honoring their request to be addressed as the gender they are specifically dressed as is illogical?

that sounds more like bad manners…

They're mentally ill and fuckwits like you encourage them, Tubby...

why are homophobes so angry?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm only phobic against morons and retards such as you, garden gnome...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^LOL

Not all 'homophobes' are queer though, by that logic anyone with TDS secretly worships Trump.

ALL homophobes are closeted queers

the most straight alpha males are never threatened by a feminine male aka bottom wanting to be topped by them… they take it as a compliment

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Life comes at you fast, it helps to pay attention if you hope to be aware of that.

W3b41iQ.jpeg

Technology changes, society changes. I've not sent a Telegram in ages, how about you?

The human body has not.
That might be arguable, but not what I was going for, science, medicine and technology have made yuge strides in the last century, leading us to recognize stuff about life among the humans. We have machines in our hearts to keep them running machines in our brains to limit some seizure disorders etc

I think for the most part the population of people doing "transgender" like to use the newer pronouns, that are more gender neutral...yes it's confusing for everyone involved right now, but I think we can pull through this, together.

I think changing 99+% of the population for a few people is asking too much of people. We have enough shit to worry about on a daily basis. Why should we worry about offending someone just by using a damn pronoun. Are you shitting me?
I didn't like being told that I couldn't call my Admin. Asst by, or refer to her in sexual terms, either. But I learned to adapt, my game. </allegorical>

Were you raised in a barn? It's never been cool to call your admin assistant "Hey, slut". That shouldn't have been a learned behavior. That should have been taught at home as a child.

I'm also not going to call someone with a dick, ma'am. Sorry, not sorry, it's not happening.

then you lack self-respect… because you must respect yourself first to have respect for others

What nonsense. "Agree with and enable my mental illness or else I will stupidly and falsely make unsubstantiated claims about you!" You failed logic 101.

honoring their request to be addressed as the gender they are specifically dressed as is illogical?

cause whores like you wanna force everyone to tolerate mental illness and evil plus view it like its a badge of honor.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^LOL

Not all 'homophobes' are queer though, by that logic anyone with TDS secretly worships Trump.

the most straight alpha males are never threatened by a feminine male aka bottom wanting to be topped by them… they take it as a compliment
Make sure you let God know that when He sends your ass to hell.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^LOL

Most straight males regard homosexuality to be a disgusting practice and consider other men who indulge in it to be perverted freaks with faulty wiring.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
One day mom was mixing a cake up, as junior was sitting watching, he told mom that he was ghey.
She stopped mixing and asked, "Ghey?.?. Is that where men put their penises in each others mouths??"
Junior abashedly mumbled, "yes"
Mom clapped him upside his head with her mixing spoon and declared, "Don't you EVER complain about my cooking again!!"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

cause whores like you wanna force everyone to tolerate mental illness and evil plus view it like its a badge of honor.

who cares what anyone else does in their bedroom? Oh wait… clearly YOU do

so who is forcing what on whom?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^LOL

Most straight males regard homosexuality to be a disgusting practice and consider other men who indulge in it to be perverted freaks with faulty wiring.

There is literally a G spot in your ass. If you don’t want to have gay sex to explore that… then that is your choice. But why condemn those who do? Most gay men are disgusted by vagina.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^LOL

There is literally a G spot in your ass. If you don’t want to have gay sex to explore that… then that is your choice. But why condemn those who do? Most gay men are disgusted by vagina.

Gay sex isn't natural and any guy who finds another man sexually attractive is mentally ill.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^LOL

Gay sex isn't natural and any guy who finds another man sexually attractive is mentally ill.

Then by your account… any straight man who has ever engaged in anal sex with a female is also guilty of engaging unnatural sex and is mentally ill.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^LOL

Then by your account… any straight man who has ever engaged in anal sex with a female is also guilty of engaging unnatural sex and is mentally ill.

Not exactly, because it's with someone of the opposite sex.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

It's not that simple tho.

I personally don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own bedroom and I have several gay friends

However, I do find it offensive when they go out of their way to push their ideologies on others, push their sexuality in public view, rob real women of opportunities in sports and seek to enslave merchants into doing things against their own conscience and belief system

were it not for any of those things I'd have nothing bad to say about any of them really

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
^^LOL

Make sure you let God know that when He sends your ass to hell.

you should ask yourself why you conform to a religion that practices damnation and then recognize what that says about you and your faith

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I personally don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own bedroom and I have several gay friends

However, I do find it offensive when they go out of their way to push their ideologies on others, push their sexuality in public view, rob real women of opportunities in sports and seek to enslave merchants into doing things against their own conscience and belief system

were it not for any of those things I'd have nothing bad to say about any of them really

I don’t understand why it isn’t this simple TBH

you think women aren’t afraid of the unsolicited advances of straight men?

I’ve had grown ass men trying to seduce me since I was 15. Stop being so soft.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I love the gays, I just want them to stay in the dang closet, that's all!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I don’t understand why it isn’t this simple TBH

you think women aren’t afraid of the unsolicited advances of straight men?

I’ve had grown ass men trying to seduce me since I was 15. Stop being so soft.
What does a man entering a woman's sport and beating her out of hard earned opportunity because he is biologicially advantaged in that particular area have to do with unsolicited advances ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

W3b41iQ.jpeg

The human body has not.

I love the gays, I just want them to stay in the dang closet, that's all!

That's not what he is saying.

He saying he doesnt want it FORCED on people. Funny I dont force my sexuality on people and I'm not shoved in a closet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love the gays,

We know that
So what do you and all your gay friends do together?

Mine just do normal shit. They dont agree with suing Christian bakers or exposing children to the lifestyle.
so basically they're decent human beings with an alternate PRIVATE lifestyle

go figure

Yep. Pretty much just like everyone else.
Remember the days when people would tell a heterosexual man and woman making out in public to get a room?

me too

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love the gays,

We know that

Mine just do normal shit. They dont agree with suing Christian bakers or exposing children to the lifestyle.

go figure

Remember the days when people would tell a heterosexual man and woman making out in public to get a room?

me too

Yep.

People making out in public is trashy, period. I actually get angry if the man I'm with touches me in blatant sexual manners in public. It makes me uncomfortable, it makes me feel disrespected. I never had that problem with you....but I have had it.

I wont make scene, I'll shoot a look and address it later because I dont like public fighting either. Private stuff between a couple is private.

Thankfully you saved your perverted mauling for behind closed doors lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love the gays,

We know that

go figure

me too

Yep.

People making out in public is trashy, period. I actually get angry if the man I'm with touches me in blatant sexual manners in public. It makes me uncomfortable, it makes me feel disrespected. I never had that problem with you....but I have had it.

I wont make scene, I'll shoot a look and address it later because I dont like public fighting either. Private stuff between a couple is private.

Thankfully you saved your perverted mauling for behind closed doors lol.
you mean he can't just pull your panties to the side and start fucking you right there in public while kids are around?

How oppressive!

were you raised in a monastery ?