Not a man

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anytime someone disagrees with her, she calls them a "con" and a partisan hack. She just closes off QUICK. It does get frustrating.

I've seen her say you are too emo and she is correct but you can learn to persuade IF you tighten your script to be more convincing OR just let her think what she wants. Sure, the guys here love watching you get excited about a subject but if you read what Lotus is concerned with in politics it's the bigger picture, THE PLANET ITSELF.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we go where this scum bag gets drunk and starts blathering her psycho .
Learn to cope with rejection.

Ok, you've given her a serve... now dump it and get back to your causes or else you'll lose the power you've gained.

Later on, on my other computer, I'll show you a picture of my cat's shaved chest... it only cost $20 and the vet could not get over how she laid on her back very calm and didn't carry on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here we go where this scum bag gets drunk and starts blathering her psycho .
Learn to cope with rejection.

Ok, you've given her a serve... now dump it and get back to your causes or else you'll lose the power you've gained.

Later on, on my other computer, I'll show you a picture of my cat's shaved chest... it only cost $20 and the vet could not get over how she laid on her back very calm and didn't carry on.

One thing about me that's totally true?

I will NEVER.....ever......not want to see pictures of cats lol

Awwww.... it's so nice when they behave at the vet or groomers lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anytime someone disagrees with her, she calls them a "con" and a partisan hack. She just closes off QUICK. It does get frustrating.

I've seen her say you are too emo and she is correct but you can learn to persuade IF you tighten your script to be more convincing OR just let her think what she wants. Sure, the guys here love watching you get excited about a subject but if you read what Lotus is concerned with in politics it's the bigger picture, THE PLANET ITSELF.

Right but back on SG, we all tried talking about environmental issues. Her and I actually have several things in common on this with our personal preferences to be more eco conscious and low waste in our lifestyles.

But when it comes to politics using environmental issues......she just will not hear anything outside that political narrative.

We had a hell of an argument about the CA fires and what is the cause and how to solve it.

Politicains most definately manipulate issues, and present bills that "sneak in" policies that are terrible. So when the other rejects these bills based on that extra partisan shit in there......it becomes 'omg cons are evil" and there is no way to break through that.

And that's mostly because they dont WANT to.

They are VERY focused on Republicans to the detriment of the people regarding what the democrats and progressives are directly doing. So I TRY to agitate them into a discussion. Not saying it works lol. But it doesnt work just having civil discourse.. .they just will not do it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

Democrats and progs have ALWAYS been out of touch race pimps.

And they are most racist people in the country.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

They NEED racism. They run on it.

This is the nature of white people in this country.

All white people, Oak? You realize that is the same brush white bigots paint minorities with, right?

Be better.

I notice you don't accuse her of being racist. Only whites can be racist, right?

I didn't accuse her of being racist? Can you read?

She is racist. Shes just the kind that's "approved".

Not saying that to be mean.....it just HAS to be said. Judging people by skin color is racist. That is what racism is.

Not exactly... the real, ORIGINAL meaning of racism is a person thinks their race is better than other races... for instances, I like and think my race is better than the Chinese race. .... that is all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

No you're right. I should have been more specific.

Judging someone as less than or superior based on skin color. Racism.

For a long time I was racist against Arabs. That was directly due to trauma.

Yes you were so traumatized from spending 2 weeks at Big’s that child services was called on you while you were online and your child who you lost custody of almost drown in the pool… and then after he dumps your ass back home, you’re moving in with an Arab who you were talking to the entire time you were staying at Big’s. Cry me a fucking river about what I say that doesn’t make sense to you… in the interim you haven’t held a job since I met you 13 years ago, but you keep having children… go figure

Fucking Stubby and Dovey. The ultimate in self help therapy. Rather bizarre. I gotta ask, does it work?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
PS, I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict.

well they are/were.

You're obviously an academic so behave and think a certain way however 30 years ago it was probably a good thing but now it needs reviewing and I'm talking about social resposibilities. They're not working. They've moved into the bizarrio sphere with transgender trend.

I don't even have the answers to how to stop over-breeding creating more poor. China tried with the 1 child policy... India gave a free radio for vasectomies... both plans didn't work... We can't now afford to feed the planet.

We're crashing.

What would be your idea of fixing some of it?

I have shared my ideas many times over the years. I think population control is a huge issue. And economic issues are number 1. When everyone earns a living wage for the work they do, millions of problems will disappear. Poverty creates desperation, and when people are desperate they do things that negatively impact everyone. And the greed of billionaires causes untold suffering around the planet as well. These are important issues to address.

But what does this have to do with my argument about partisanship and how hate-filled cons are always accusing liberals of the very things cons are doing?

I think you should be gang raped by a pack of North Africans, and repeatedly, until your putrid corpse stops moving forever.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PS, I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict.

well they are/were.

You're obviously an academic so behave and think a certain way however 30 years ago it was probably a good thing but now it needs reviewing and I'm talking about social resposibilities. They're not working. They've moved into the bizarrio sphere with transgender trend.

I don't even have the answers to how to stop over-breeding creating more poor. China tried with the 1 child policy... India gave a free radio for vasectomies... both plans didn't work... We can't now afford to feed the planet.

We're crashing.

What would be your idea of fixing some of it?

I have shared my ideas many times over the years. I think population control is a huge issue. And economic issues are number 1. When everyone earns a living wage for the work they do, millions of problems will disappear. Poverty creates desperation, and when people are desperate they do things that negatively impact everyone. And the greed of billionaires causes untold suffering around the planet as well. These are important issues to address.

But what does this have to do with my argument about partisanship and how hate-filled cons are always accusing liberals of the very things cons are doing?

I think you should be gang raped by a pack of North Africans, and repeatedly, until your putrid corpse stops moving forever.

A hermaphrodite is never acceptable or right

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Do yourself a favour and reach up and hit the flush lever and close the lid on your way down...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many minutes can we deduct from your existence DD? By my calculations you’re almost dead. Please smoke another Lucky Strike. Minus another 11 minutes

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

All white people, Oak? You realize that is the same brush white bigots paint minorities with, right?

Be better.

I notice you don't accuse her of being racist. Only whites can be racist, right?

Not saying that to be mean.....it just HAS to be said. Judging people by skin color is racist. That is what racism is.

Not exactly... the real, ORIGINAL meaning of racism is a person thinks their race is better than other races... for instances, I like and think my race is better than the Chinese race. .... that is all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Yes you were so traumatized from spending 2 weeks at Big’s that child services was called on you while you were online and your child who you lost custody of almost drown in the pool… and then after he dumps your ass back home, you’re moving in with an Arab who you were talking to the entire time you were staying at Big’s. Cry me a fucking river about what I say that doesn’t make sense to you… in the interim you haven’t held a job since I met you 13 years ago, but you keep having children… go figure

Fucking Stubby and Dovey. The ultimate in self help therapy. Rather bizarre. I gotta ask, does it work?
But what does this have to do with the thread title?

@Bastard Factory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Be better.

@Bastard Factory

Gotta love vile personal attacks from people that cant stay within the topic being discussed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Be better.

@Bastard Factory

Gotta love vile personal attacks from people that cant stay within the topic being discussed.
I just realized this thread is already in meltdown

I’m just gonna @bf everytime they do it outside of sweatshop so I can get them banned like I did with admin

lol. That was funn

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Last time I looked, this thread is in meltdown.

It has seemed triggered for the past couple days… I guess the truth hurts… it started with the hyper-vigilance karmic pelvic thrust of typical attention whoring as soon as I took it off ignore. It needs to get a life off the boards tbh.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the state of this, how natural, stunning and brave!!!
hzZHcLE.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s better than watching any of the child porn Seamajor used to post