Not a man

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

Democrats and progs have ALWAYS been out of touch race pimps.

And they are most racist people in the country.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

They NEED racism. They run on it.

This is the nature of white people in this country. It's not a matter of party. The Republican party was a party of the North 100+ years ago, now it's the party of the south. You clearly don't understand this country and its history. But you're Australian, you don't have to.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2020: Male ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) claims not only to be female, but to be eight years old.

One could perhaps not be accused of utter cynicism for thinking that this may have been the point all along? If an objective observable fact like sex can be destabilized and rebranded as an inner feeling, then why not race? Indeed, why not age? Welcome to the future. The future is now.

So progressive.

I was called a racist because I said Meghan Markle is not black,... she is over 75% white or I like to say, European descent. She makes her face more tanned looking with foundation but her arms and hands are lily white and she's playing the race card like Kamala Harris who is 50% Asian and probably like Meghan Nutmeg only has 20% African in her too. On an American facebook group I'm still getting likes for comment, 'there is only one race, the human race,' and further we should add, God gave us ALL the same rules... (I wonder what would happened to me if I added that?...lol)

This new problem with men claiming they are women has to be fought strongly.... Attack their supporters with the strongest of logic. I fought them on Twitter, got banned for 12 hours THEN I still went back and gave them more. I reworded what I said and they backed down. Women are already a force, they just need to exercise it correctly. Always add logic, THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES, MALE AND FEMALE, females are the ones with ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a womb.

As an American I can tell you that Meghan Markle and Kamala Harris are viewed as black women in this society.

I know that's why I believe some of you are delusional. I cannot repair delusions. I'm sorry!~

You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

You are an idiot if you think modern America is in any way racist. Your stupid ass needs to go live in some other countries for a while, like I did, so you can learn what true racism actually is.

More racism other places doesn't dissolve this country of our own problems. That doesn't make sense.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

Who's talking about the UK in this conversation? YOU

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is the truth about what happens every day. A biological man who claims he is a woman then rapes actual women and under aged girls. These are mentally ill monsters. This monster decided to sodomize a small boy.

That's definately NOT a woman. Watch for spikes in sexual, violent and woman on woman crimes. It's all gonna be deranged men doing it.

I can see debates 20 years from now where progs are saying "women commit most crimes against women!!" And someone be showing them proof its bio men......and they will ignore it.

We are headed there if we dont get hysterical NOW. We will never reason with them later.

Killing them now is the only way

I know that seems drastic to those of us such as yourself who still view them as human beings but there really is no alternative at this point

leftist scum needs to be purged

The pure hateful violence I'm seeing happen against women who are speaking out against this transrights bullshit is changing that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

This is the nature of white people in this country. It's not a matter of party. The Republican party was a party of the North 100+ years ago, now it's the party of the south. You clearly don't understand this country and its history. But you're Australian, you don't have to.

I think when you assholes solve in massive problems in your OWN states THEN we can talk

Because you are the only people obsessed with racism and the leadership in blue states is oppressive. Oppressive to black people and now WOMEN.

Biden is taking away school choice, so inner city black will be forced to stay in shitty public schools with horrid literacy rates. Why dont you guys worry about THAT and do something about the fucking Equality Act that causing women to be abused by men?

Than you can talk shit about Republicans.

Democrats fought for slavery, democrat voters formed the kkk, Republicans won civil rights and fought all the democrat jim crow laws and the reality of today is screaming they havent changed ONE bit and are creating racist issues for political power.

I mean how many black owned businesses are destroyed today because of our violent psycho left wing? You guys only care about criminals. You dont give a SHIT about black people. Not one.

Democrats. The party of prison rape and riots and authoritarianism. Oh and destroying schools with marxist critical theory.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

I think when you assholes solve in massive problems in your OWN states THEN we can talk

Because you are the only people obsessed with racism and the leadership in blue states is oppressive. Oppressive to black people and now WOMEN.

Biden is taking away school choice, so inner city black will be forced to stay in shitty public schools with horrid literacy rates. Why dont you guys worry about THAT and do something about the fucking Equality Act that causing women to be abused by men?

Democrats fought for slavery, democrat voters formed the kkk, Republicans won civil rights and fought all the democrat jim crow laws and the reality of today is screaming they havent changed ONE bit and are creating racist issues for political power.

I mean how many black owned businesses are destroyed today because of our violent psycho left wing? You guys only care about criminals. You dont give a SHIT about black people. Not one.

Is this you being civil and not name calling? LMAO, Pot meet Kettle certainly does suit you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

An individual diagnosed with gender dysphoria, whose offenses against his ex-girlfriend involved “possession, or threatened use, of a dangerous weapon” and “a pattern of activity involving stalking, threatening, harassing, or assaulting the same victim,” recently sought to have his conviction vacated on several grounds, including 134 incidents of misgendering during trial. Popular transgender activists magazines published headlines shaming the court for “refusing to use the non-binary defendant’s correct pronouns.”

Un. Fucking. Believable.

Right back to the days where making a MAN feel bad was worse than his abuse of a woman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Is this you being civil and not name calling? LMAO, Pot meet Kettle certainly does suit you.

I hope you come to your senses.

Every single woman who gets raped and abused in prison, or sexually assaulted or harassed in a Target....every woman and child harmed by "transrights" is what you voted for.

Accusing people of racism is name calling. And its total bullshit. This is NOT a racist country. That is a LIE created by the left for political leverage. That is the reality.

As much as your end loves pretending to be authorities on accountability NONE of you take any. You guys had to have a known racist in there to wreck school choice AND womens rights and safety.....you have no room to criticize Republicans until you fix your own party.

And you dont get to attack so viciously, give it a few days and pretend the tally reset with no apology and expect me to see some "clean slate" after you tried so hard to create hostility.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Most of, (or all in fact) of the white people in your country were originally from the UK, France and Europe and took the land off the Nth American indigenous... Usually charges of racism is directed at them or are you talking about racism from blacks, Asians or Native Americans?

Like who or how did the world start, God or the big bang theory, the racism subject has been done to death... I guess while your generation still lives keeping it alive, racism will keep existing.

People are under no obligation to like outsiders until they prove their decency ..... if they aren't decent, they should be encourage to move back wherever they came from...

Behave decently toward your neighbours. It's easy.

It is harder though when big business, whatever turn that takes, ie airport expansion takes your land and your people have to relocate, or they build a highway in your backyard, that sort of injustice undoubtedly hurts. Is it wrong? Yes. Does it hurt? Yes. Can we do anything about it? Rarely!

That's what get when you go from 3 billion to nearly 8 billion within a 100 years. You run out of room.

And I know you Americans like to think you are separate from the rest of the globe but I have news for you Lily, you aren't.... All that has to happen is your enemies take out your satellites and you'd be rat shit within an hour.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Most of, (or all in fact) of the white people in your country were originally from the UK, France and Europe and took the land off the Nth American indigenous... Usually charges of racism is directed at them or are you talking about racism from blacks, Asians or Native Americans?

Like who or how did the world start, God or the big bang theory, the racism subject has been done to death... I guess while your generation still lives keeping it alive, racism will keep existing.

People are under no obligation to like outsiders until they prove their decency ..... if they aren't decent, they should be encourage to move back wherever they came from...

It is harder though when big business, whatever turn that takes, ie airport expansion takes your land and your people have to relocate, or they build a highway in your backyard, that sort of injustice undoubtedly hurts. Is it wrong? Yes. Does it hurt? Yes. Can we do anything about it? Rarely!

That's what get when you go from 3 billion to nearly 8 billion within a 100 years. You run out of room.

And I know you Americans like to think you are separate from the rest of the globe but I have news for you Lily, you aren't.... All that has to happen is your enemies take out your satellites and you'd be rat shit within an hour.

Omg they act like the whole world is looking up to and admiring THEM. I shit you not. That the whole world is extension of them....the American left. They think its Trump and the rest of us the whole world "laughs at". They thought UK Bonfire night was a celebration of BIDEN. A ton of people corrected that lol

They have no clue what a serious threat China actually is. Everything is filtered through this fucktarded progressive prism they have.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

You are a racist bigot. You lie and falsely attribute negative characteristics to everyone based upon theor skin color. Look in the mirror. You are what you claim to hate.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Omg they act like the whole world is looking up to and admiring THEM. I shit you not. That the whole world is extension of them....the American left. They think its Trump and the rest of us the whole world "laughs at". They thought UK Bonfire night was a celebration of BIDEN. A ton of people corrected that lol

They have no clue what a serious threat China actually is. Everything is filtered through this fucktarded progressive prism they have.

If we lose satellite, we're fucked... seriously.

Americans fail at geography usually because American history only gets taught to Americans... we learn our own Australian history and English and pick up American history from movies and TV.

Lily has a one track mind... or so it appears here... I personally love to see her fight my favourite subjects, women's REASONABLE rights and saving the 15% virginal habitat with the latter being the most crucial of all. She likes gardening...so what better fight is there? Anyway, it might be too much to ask....

Someone should get that horrible tranny Cindy here... I want a piece of that mutt....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

If we lose satellite, we're fucked... seriously.

Americans fail at geography usually because American history only gets taught to AmericanS... we learn our own Australian history and English and pick up American history from movies and TV.

Lily has a one track mind... or so it appears here... I personally love to see her fight my favourite subjects, women's REASONABLE rights and saving the 15% virginal habitat with the latter being the most crucial of all. She likes gardening...so what better fight is there? Any, it might be too much to ask....

Someone should get that horrible tranny Cindy here... I want a piece of that mutt....

Do you know what "left academia" has done to American history?

They have revised it to demonize the country. And now they are trying to further malign our history with the CRT narrative where they get rid of everything but civil war told through some "oppression/oppressor" narrative.

So the final bullet in the death of our history has been launched.....and if we dont fight.. we are done.

People in progressive states are VERY far gone into this narrative and very ignorant of history.

Not at all trying to "start" anything.....but the most stunning example of this is Murdock. She is so insanely ignorant of our history that's SAD. She argues that Republicans lost the civil war to Democrats ......how do you even FIX that mess with people who will be THAT wrong on so many levels and refuse to be informed?

Republicans were started during that period, by Abraham Lincoln. The Democrats hated them, because THEY were the party of abolitionist, of civil rights, of liberty for all. The civil war wasnt even ABOUT slavery until later.

They have had some heavy indoctrination on par with cult tactics used on them probably since like elementary school. It's scary how hard it is to get through to them and past their huge egos.

I say cult so often because that's exactly what this is. I'm not saying to be inflammatory or insulting. I'm saying it because it's what I'm seeing and I'm gonna tell the truth. You KNOW you are dealing with brainwashed people when you challenge or question them and they go nuts. Instead of thinking about what you....they go into angry fits.

It's a last ditch effort to get us all familiar with what we are up against and to try to get through to them. Hopefully they see it and think about it and see these tactics and this bullshit for what it is. Anyone can fall into shit like this.....anyone.

That's that one track mind we see with them. They have one way they see it, they ignore everything else, and it's a full blow oppresive religion.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Lokmar you gotta see serial killer Bruce McArthur True crime documentary.

It is set in Toronto Canada and it's about a married grandfather who was homosexual and murdered 8 other homosexuals.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lady C or her full title is Lady Colin Campbell's latest youtube is a beauty... She talks about lefties going around rewriting history in Wikipedia so much so Wikipedia is now not a reliable source of information. I won't be using it much anymore... And she goes off on the Jamaican Leader and her quest to milk money off the British.

I'll post the link later... you have to watch it.

@Dove From 30.28 minutes onwards... you have to watch this...

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
America isnt racists. Legtwingers are.

Wouldn't know about that as I'm not American.

That being said, I do, indeed, feel a twinge in my leg. More precisely, in my right leg.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
is that the one you anus footing wif ?
HUT HUT !!
GET THE NET !!

200.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn. There's a skeeter in the room again.

Must be the hot weather.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

This is the nature of white people in this country.

All white people, Oak? You realize that is the same brush white bigots paint minorities with, right?

Be better.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

What?? Serious? Bahahaha fucks sake, these people are deranged.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

All white people, Oak? You realize that is the same brush white bigots paint minorities with, right?

Be better.

I notice you don't accuse her of being racist. Only whites can be racist, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Be better.

And like how white bigots think black people are oppressed and they cant be expected to even have ID.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Omfgggg......here a video a known "terf" made about that trans couple that had a baby and the creepy fucking man stuck the baby on his man tit. He IS looking at it like his fetish has been realized.

This is a sexual fetish. I could fucking puke.

I agree with everything this woman says. And I can definately get the anger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So this is child abuse. There is literally no way to see gay signs or trans signs in little toddlers. This is completely child abuse and left wing propaganda and anti Christian propaganda.

Exploitining this is exceptionally evil because other parents of babies and toddlers are going to see gender role play.....which is totally fucking normal for every kid....and possibly think their toddler is fucking trans. You see this with little boys a lot....this is because MOM is almost always the primary care giver. So little boys go through a period of mirroring mom. That means they will put on make up if they get ahold of it. Put on moms shoes. Say things like "I want to be a mom". This is just normal.....it doesnt mean your toddler is gay or trans. Smdh.

If I told my Squish....who is 4, that she was in the wrong body and led her to this thinking and reinforced it, she would go along with and trust it and believe it. So for parents to do this is fucking EVIL.

Children go through so many phases.....this sexuslity/gender ideology needs to be kept away from them.

Its incredibly obvious what some of these kids say is coached

So fucking disturbing. Why the fuck would anyone tell their children you can born in the wrong body? That is complete bullshit, and it just serves to confuse children. Smdh.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.... you are born in the wrong body. Fuck. A VERY small part of the population will actually have this disorder......and the others who do this have a FETISH. Pushing this on children is revolting and evil. Its propaganda. Socail engineering.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

Be better.

I notice you don't accuse her of being racist. Only whites can be racist, right?

I didn't accuse her of being racist? Can you read?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So this is child abuse. There is literally no way to see gay signs or trans signs in little toddlers. This is completely child abuse and left wing propaganda and anti Christian propaganda.

Exploitining this is exceptionally evil because other parents of babies and toddlers are going to see gender role play.....which is totally fucking normal for every kid....and possibly think their toddler is fucking trans. You see this with little boys a lot....this is because MOM is almost always the primary care giver. So little boys go through a period of mirroring mom. That means they will put on make up if they get ahold of it. Put on moms shoes. Say things like "I want to be a mom". This is just normal.....it doesnt mean your toddler is gay or trans. Smdh.

If I told my Squish....who is 4, that she was in the wrong body and led her to this thinking and reinforced it, she would go along with and trust it and believe it. So for parents to do this is fucking EVIL.

Children go through so many phases.....this sexuslity/gender ideology needs to be kept away from them.

So fucking disturbing. Why the fuck would anyone tell their children you can born in the wrong body? That is complete bullshit, and it just serves to confuse children. Smdh.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.... you are born in the wrong body. Fuck. A VERY small part of the population will actually have this disorder......and the others who do this have a FETISH. Pushing this on children is revolting and evil. Its propaganda. Socail engineering.

STFU, Pot Kettle Dove. PLEASE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU, Pot Kettle Dove. PLEASE.

Really? How exactly is this "Pot Kettle"? Where do advocate child abuse?

That's all you have to say about this utter shit that's actually happening?

Why should I STFU exactly? You KNOW this is wrong. This HAS to be said.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Be better.

I didn't accuse her of being racist? Can you read?

She is racist. Shes just the kind that's "approved".

Not saying that to be mean.....it just HAS to be said. Judging people by skin color is racist. That is what racism is.