Not a man

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the truth about what happens every day. A biological man who claims he is a woman then rapes actual women and under aged girls. These are mentally ill monsters. This monster decided to sodomize a small boy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the truth about what happens every day. A biological man who claims he is a woman then rapes actual women and under aged girls. These are mentally ill monsters. This monster decided to sodomize a small boy.

Australia and America joined forces to bust a paedophile ring...there were 200 or more caught in the last net in Australia alone. You gotta feel sorry for the poor law enforcement guys who have to view the sick pictures.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry but with a mother who looks like this, that bitch ain't white...

meghan_markle-mother.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2020: Male ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) claims not only to be female, but to be eight years old.

One could perhaps not be accused of utter cynicism for thinking that this may have been the point all along? If an objective observable fact like sex can be destabilized and rebranded as an inner feeling, then why not race? Indeed, why not age? Welcome to the future. The future is now.

So progressive.

I was called a racist because I said Meghan Markle is not black,... she is over 75% white or I like to say, European descent. She makes her face more tanned looking with foundation but her arms and hands are lily white and she's playing the race card like Kamala Harris who is 50% Asian and probably like Meghan Nutmeg only has 20% African in her too. On an American facebook group I'm still getting likes for comment, 'there is only one race, the human race,' and further we should add, God gave us ALL the same rules... (I wonder what would happened to me if I added that?...lol)

This new problem with men claiming they are women has to be fought strongly.... Attack their supporters with the strongest of logic. I fought them on Twitter, got banned for 12 hours THEN I still went back and gave them more. I reworded what I said and they backed down. Women are already a force, they just need to exercise it correctly. Always add logic, THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES, MALE AND FEMALE, females are the ones with ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a womb.

A lot of women are scared, because they've been harassed or seen harrassment of the activists and it can be considered a hate crime. I'm not kidding.

A man can threaten you with violence and rape and nothing will happen.

If you told a tranny the definition of "woman" police could question you.

It happened to a woman called Posie Parker.

Men tend to not give a fuck about backlash....but are less likely so say anything. We need them to start howling about it. Not that we cant.....but women in general wont feel safe fighting this. It's just a small amount. The fear is real and....intended.

I mean I personally am so use to getting hate flung at me.....I'll run my mouth at anyone.

But its gotta be every woman who doesnt want this banding together. And our men who want to see us protected. It just might take the decent men inciting women to light that spark.(to show its safe or at least MORE dangerous to not).

We aren't talking about the loudmouth fake feminists that spew man hate who are now supporting prison rape......we are talking about regular ass women lol. The lesbians HAVE been pushing back for years. The minute they realized how harmful this is to women. And were shamed for not wanting a "girl dick".

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's definately NOT a woman. Watch for spikes in sexual, violent and woman on woman crimes. It's all gonna be deranged men doing it.

I can see debates 20 years from now where progs are saying "women commit most crimes against women!!" And someone be showing them proof its bio men......and they will ignore it.

We are headed there if we dont get hysterical NOW. We will never reason with them later.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

meghan_markle-mother.jpg

lol... check out Nutmegs hand and arms, what colour are they?... the mother is a mullato... she isn't a full blood African.

Look at me... I'm a full Celt although they claim there is no such thing... I'm proof there is.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Everybody... GO READ THE REPLIES ON TWITTER... there is a guy there who is a knock out debater

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We need this everywhere. It's a collection of all the incidents enabled by "transrights".

All the examples of shit that the leftwing nuts claim "never happens".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everybody... GO READ THE REPLIES ON TWITTER... there is a guy there who is a knock out debater

I LOVE how the men are all asserting that's NOT a woman. And even criticizing for saying "women".

Because that's important we dont play.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210718-075612-Chrome.jpg

Look at how the dumb fucking antifa account tries to minimize and dismiss what Andy posts about.

Suddenly caring about people who only report shit about the demographic they seek to "villanize". Than posts about Gaetz.....something corporate media jumped on to the exclusion of everything that doesnt fit the leftwing narrative.

The stupid fuck projects and doesnt understand that Andy is filling in gaps and reporting on the stuff no one else will, because they are too busy upholding a narrative.

He reports on the shit the MSM outlets ignore or minimize and the shit the left says never happens. He isnt just trying to villanize.....that do that well enough without help. He is shining a light on the lies being told by those who ARE trying to villanize a certain demographic (anyone right) while trying to PR for the demographics democrats pander for.

I swear these people are the dullest hypocrites imaginable and they are constantly guilty of everything they accuse others of.

Look at how he tries to dismiss child rape and employs logical fallacies trying to turn the shit on the guy reporting.

See how sociopathic they are? Lying gaslighters.

It's important people learn to recognize these gaslighting tactics and how to shred them. Exposure shreds them. When people do this it's called sophistry.

Always confront and debate for the benefit of the possible readers. You'll never change these brain scrambled fucks. I've been trying for 15 years regarding a few topics.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210718-074932-Chrome.jpg

So this kind of thing is more normal for the current trans demographic than it isnt.

And I say this because for about a year I was trolling and stalking/doxxing/reporting MAPs(p e d o s). "Minor attracted persons".

They always "identify" as a child of sorts of the opposite sex. A man who identifys as a little girl. They use "my little pony" avis and shit.

Its revolting. I first became aware of this because my daughter was getting harassed on discord. Her and her friends had a server and 2 ADULT men got in and sent dick picks. Confirmed adult men. So my daughter showed me immediately, we reported them, and notified police(nothing really happens....but it's important to make as many reports as possible). Btw this is actually the very incident Murdock blasted here to accuse ME of "p e d O" pictures. Because shes a hateful liar and I'm glad I save conversations even though I never dreamed I would be accused of something so fucking vile. I showed her pictures of confirmed grown men and it was very clear that's what it was. And that they were reported.

There are groups of teens on discord that have very secure servers and some of them work to get these predators arrested. I wish more adults would be involved in nailing these shitbags.

Anyway Twitter, Instagram, tumblr, discord, that Kick(?) all host predators. Open predators discussing their p e d o philia as "MAPs". These sites wont do anything about it. They all claim some form of "trans" something.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

meghan_markle-mother.jpg

lol... check out Nutmegs hand and arms, what colour are they?... the mother is a mullato... she isn't a full blood African.

Look at me... I'm a full Celt although they claim there is no such thing... I'm proof there is.

She's a quadroon, ie quarter cast. Having pale skin doesn't always mean the person is caucasian, there are tons of fair skinned Asians and Arabs...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought this was brilliant...

Steven Delgado
@88Delgado88
Replying to
@MrAndyNgo
I feel like actual transgenders should be offended by this.
6:24 PM · Jul 18, 2021·Twitter Web App

Hepzibah Splurge
@SplurgeHepzibah
Replying to
@88Delgado88
and
@MrAndyNgo
There’s no such thing
6:33 PM · Jul 18, 2021·Twitter Web App

Steven Delgado
@88Delgado88
·
5h
Replying to
@SplurgeHepzibah
and
@MrAndyNgo
Not for me to say. I don't know enough about the subject. All I know is that there are many men and women who truly feel they were born with the wrong genitalia. Seems like a nightmare. So happy I don't have to deal with that.

God Bless

Hepzibah Splurge
@SplurgeHepzibah
Replying to
@88Delgado88
and
@MrAndyNgo
You don’t know enough about the subject? Yes you do, you’re just afraid to say the truth.
How would anyone know what it feels like to be the opposite gender than theirs? DNA tells the story. It’s mental illness that is being encouraged.

there is more, just wait.....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Steven Delgado
@88Delgado88
·
5h
Replying to
@SplurgeHepzibah
and
@MrAndyNgo
I thought there was a different name for it? Gender dysphoria or something like that? You seem to be very engaged on the subject. Enlighten me if I'm wrong.

Hepzibah Splurge
@SplurgeHepzibah
Replying to
@88Delgado88
and
@MrAndyNgo
Yes, gender dysphoria is the correct name for the mental illness. We don’t tell anorexics that they ARE fat. We don’t tell depressed people that they SHOULD kill themselves. Why are we demanding everyone humor this particular mental illness?

KABOOM!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

2020: Male ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) claims not only to be female, but to be eight years old.

One could perhaps not be accused of utter cynicism for thinking that this may have been the point all along? If an objective observable fact like sex can be destabilized and rebranded as an inner feeling, then why not race? Indeed, why not age? Welcome to the future. The future is now.

So progressive.

I was called a racist because I said Meghan Markle is not black,... she is over 75% white or I like to say, European descent. She makes her face more tanned looking with foundation but her arms and hands are lily white and she's playing the race card like Kamala Harris who is 50% Asian and probably like Meghan Nutmeg only has 20% African in her too. On an American facebook group I'm still getting likes for comment, 'there is only one race, the human race,' and further we should add, God gave us ALL the same rules... (I wonder what would happened to me if I added that?...lol)

This new problem with men claiming they are women has to be fought strongly.... Attack their supporters with the strongest of logic. I fought them on Twitter, got banned for 12 hours THEN I still went back and gave them more. I reworded what I said and they backed down. Women are already a force, they just need to exercise it correctly. Always add logic, THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES, MALE AND FEMALE, females are the ones with ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a womb.

As an American I can tell you that Meghan Markle and Kamala Harris are viewed as black women in this society.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So progressive.

As an American I can tell you that Meghan Markle and Kamala Harris are viewed as black women in this society.

I know that's why I believe some of you are delusional. I cannot repair delusions. I'm sorry!~

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So progressive.

I know that's why I believe some of you are delusional. I cannot repair delusions. I'm sorry!~

You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

Democrats and progs have ALWAYS been out of touch race pimps.

And they are most racist people in the country.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

They NEED racism. They run on it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going back to my bedroom so won't be able to cut and paste which is annoying.

Earlier tonight our new Survivor started. Instead of being on a beautiful Pacific Island, it's in our outback somewhere... dry and dusty. I missed the first 20 minutes so I'm going to rewatch it. It's in our Outback because of the Covid virus situation. No one is allowed to leave Australia....lol If they do leave, they cannot come back.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So progressive.

You are an idiot if you think modern America is in any way racist. Your stupid ass needs to go live in some other countries for a while, like I did, so you can learn what true racism actually is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Democrats and progs have ALWAYS been out of touch race pimps.

And they are most racist people in the country.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

They NEED racism. They run on it.

Always. The are the most foul, racist, and miseducated people imaginable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So progressive.

That bitch ain’t black. Fuck her

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

That's definately NOT a woman. Watch for spikes in sexual, violent and woman on woman crimes. It's all gonna be deranged men doing it.

I can see debates 20 years from now where progs are saying "women commit most crimes against women!!" And someone be showing them proof its bio men......and they will ignore it.

We are headed there if we dont get hysterical NOW. We will never reason with them later.

Killing them now is the only way

I know that seems drastic to those of us such as yourself who still view them as human beings but there really is no alternative at this point

leftist scum needs to be purged