Not a man

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I had one wish it would be to go to the garden of eden with my lover for one night <3

Sounds nice. Better than a series of Bible quotes.

Eve was the one who ate the apple, but men have an Adam’s apple in their throat. Proof that all men LIE bwahahaha

Bible says Eve was deceived Adam was not.. 1 Timothy 2 : 14 Also, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was thoroughly deceived and became a transgressor.

Adam deliberately sinned against God.

Yep.

And Roman's goes into how the sin nature of humans is passed through the seed of man....because through man, sin entered.

And Christ came to us through the seed of the woman.

That doesnt mean women are without sin....we all come from men lol.

Sin came through Adam, and sin is abolished through Christ.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove where is that post about the 4th graders and the homosexual teacher?

Oh that meme where the teacher says "you better teach your kids about me before I meet them in 4th grade"?

Where the teacher is basically saying 4th graders need to know about sexuality by the time they meet him? The groomer?

It's in my meme stash. I can dig it out.

No, I want your whole post... I read it on my bedroom TV now at my PC so I can cut and paste it but I can't find it.

Hmmmm......I think I put it in the "let's rip on leftist memes" thread.

I'll look :)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I had one wish it would be to go to the garden of eden with my lover for one night <3

Eve was the one who ate the apple, but men have an Adam’s apple in their throat. Proof that all men LIE bwahahaha

Bible says Eve was deceived Adam was not.. 1 Timothy 2 : 14 Also, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was thoroughly deceived and became a transgressor.

Yep.

And Roman's goes into how the sin nature of humans is passed through the seed of man....because through man, sin entered.

No, the Serpent deceived Eve... When she got Adam to eat, he was NOT deceived HE KNEW he was committing wrong.

God spoke to Adam BEFORE Eve was created... He told Adam not the eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and bad so Adam did,... he brought sin into the world.

People have surmised over that for centuries... What if Adam asked forgiveness for Eve for example... What if Eve was destroyed and a new Eve came to be in her place...

God didn't tell Eve ... Adam (before the Serpent came along) told her it was forbidden, not God.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh that meme where the teacher says "you better teach your kids about me before I meet them in 4th grade"?

Where the teacher is basically saying 4th graders need to know about sexuality by the time they meet him? The groomer?

No, I want your whole post... I read it on my bedroom TV now at my PC so I can cut and paste it but I can't find it.

It wasn't in the Meme thread...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

No, the Serpent deceived Eve... When she got Adam to eat, he was NOT deceived HE KNEW he was committing wrong.

God spoke to Adam BEFORE Eve was created... He told Adam not the eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and bad so Adam did,... he brought sin into the world.

People have surmised over that for centuries... What if Adam asked forgiveness for Eve for example... What if Eve was destroyed and a new Eve came to be in her place...

God didn't tell Eve ... Adam (before the Serpent came along) told her it was forbidden, not God.

I'm agreeing with you. Sin and death entered the world through Adam. The sin nature is passed through the seed of men.

Romans goes into this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It wasn't in the Meme thread...

I'm just looking through my post history lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Omg this made me HOLLER

AC6755-B6-2-BED-4960-A265-9-F8-E7-DBED8-FE.jpg

The middle finger emotie is EVERYTHING :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A man who presents in a feminine style regularly uses the woman's locker room, slowly applying lipstick before a mirror so that he can watch women entering and exiting the shower area with a smirk on his face. Several women at multiple Planet Fitness locations have complained about his sexual harassment in the locker room, as well as his bullying. He has deliberately displayed his naked male body to at least one woman.

Nevertheless, Planet Fitness canceled the membership of a married woman who confronted the sexual predator over his presence in the locker room after he had exposed his penis to her and she had observed his other sexually intimidating activities. Planet Fitness permitted the sexual predator to retain his gym membership.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is that horrific bill passed in CA. Another great progressive bill. At least the "trans" people are safe.....even if women are getting beaten and raped. I cant stand how people dont read them, they just hear "transrights" or "pro lgbt"(even though reading it will show its NOT) and are like "yeah! What kind of bigot wouldnt!"

We see the SAME thing happening with the election security bills being called "voter suppresion". People hear that and automatically oppose it. But it's a fucking LIE....and democrats probably know they can lie because their voters WONT read it, and they will call anyone a racist who tries to explain why they oppose it. Saying black people are too incompetent to get ID is the racist thing.

Whatever. Our country will be destroyed because of shit like this. They are promoting a bill they call "For the People". Which couldn't be less for the people.....but their followers wont read it. They'll hear the name, agree, read a corporate media source that makes it sound good....and state rights are gone. The elections will be MORE fucked and handled by the federal government. And these people dont listen to SHIT.

Its like we are tied to a chair watching a toddler play with a loaded shot gun.

At least they can enjoy slamming us and calling us stupid while their idiotic smug selfish asses vote to get women raped, black kids in inner cities out of good schools and to destroy our elections by handing them to the federal gov after fighting against basic election security.

Last edited:
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is awesome(sarcasm). I know some readers dont like right wing sources.....but this stuff just is not covered by liberal media. Much like everything that messed with their partisan narrative.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A man who presents in a feminine style regularly uses the woman's locker room, slowly applying lipstick before a mirror so that he can watch women entering and exiting the shower area with a smirk on his face. Several women at multiple Planet Fitness locations have complained about his sexual harassment in the locker room, as well as his bullying. He has deliberately displayed his naked male body to at least one woman.

Nevertheless, Planet Fitness canceled the membership of a married woman who confronted the sexual predator over his presence in the locker room after he had exposed his penis to her and she had observed his other sexually intimidating activities. Planet Fitness permitted the sexual predator to retain his gym membership.

I go to PF. I see one of them in the locker or bathroom and I’ll raise hell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Omfg

"That June morning, Robaina Santana went into Santana’s room and struck her 30 times with a hammer, using “extreme violence” and targeting “vital areas,” especially the head, court records show. He continued to beat Santana after she fell mortally wounded to the ground. He then used a belt to asphyxiate her. The act of murder so excited Robaina Santana that he ejaculated on her, an investigation found. Investigators say Robaina Santana sexually defiled the deceased young woman before leaving her body wrapped in a blanket in the hallway"

"“He never, ever said that he wanted to be a woman or anything like that. Nor that he was attracted to men; he never had relationships with men. He was always after women and always related to them in a very complicated way, harassing them.” She said he had had no luck with women due to his short stature and “complex.” Robaina Santana’s cousin fears the effects of his claims. “His sex change could end up in a women’s prison. Imagine that would be that for the prisoners, who are real women. Forcing them to live with a confessed murderer of women.” The prosecution is asking the judge to sentence Robaina Santana to 27 years in prison"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I go to PF. I see one of them in the locker or bathroom and I’ll raise hell.

If those psycho transactivist come after you....get me lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another bad thing about this, these psychos commit horrid crimes....and then they identify as women. And they get lighter sentences, they get access to women in prison, the media calls them women, and they get listed in stats as women.

As natural women.....these are not our crimes ffs.

"
The piece that follows may be the most urgent I have written.

The women with whom I spoke – currently and formerly incarcerated at “Chowchilla” prison (as the
is colloquially known), this state’s highest security women’s prison – are watching as biological males begin to self-identify as females and transfer in. Washington state, which has a similar policy, has already allowed
. As is true in Washington state, California requires
for men to become eligible for transfer to the women’s prison. Self-identification is enough. With good reason, these women are terrified.

Nearly all women who commit violent crimes, they told me, do so under the influence of a brutal man (normally a domestic partner). That does not excuse their crimes, of course. Their victims deserved justice; the women deserved incarceration. But it does provide context to their understanding of their new roommates: men, in their experience, are frequently vicious and terrifying. Now, they will be trapped in close quarters with male bodies. Being terrorized in this manner was never part of their sentence."

What an awesome accomplishment for the left. It's almost like they WANT to destroy the country and hate us because. ...we dont.

They constantly dress up like Handmaids because that's what the country into.

I hope to God between this and CRT more of the country wakes up to how Democrats are unhinged liars who do not care about the people.

This is what the "intelligent, open minded analytical thinking" progressives and leftists support. And dont anyone question them!

" As other new laws go into effect, for example,
, and as it increasingly becomes regarded as an act of impermissible discrimination to record biological sex that conflicts with ‘gender identity’ on any public document – it may be impossible to know which of the prisoners at women’s facilities are biologically male. The violence they perpetrate against the female prisoners will simply be recorded as ‘women on women’ violence. Only those at the prison will be the wiser; the rest of us will live behind an epistemological blockade. And an experiment of ghastly indifference to the lives and safety of these women, will be deemed a progressive victory."

I could puke. At least these fake feminists will make sure abortion is available for the women getting raped in prison by males under the "Equality Act". We know how much they love those pregnant rape victims to hold up their abortion arguments. Now they will have more.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"This man, along with an accomplice, burglarized a home in CT, raped the mother and her two daughters and killed all three by burning them alive. (you can google CT home invasion case).
Now he says he is a woman and the government is paying for him to take estrogen and can transfer to a women's prison as per Biden's new "equality act".

Stop calling women bigots and terfs for being concerned about stuff like this.

And no, this is not an isolated incident. There are many, many more examples of male sexual predators using this as a cover to target women and children." <---- FB friend

FB-IMG-1626575745512.jpg

Is Biden going to do ANYTHING that DOESNT directly harm and strip rights from people? Anything?

Yeah we could have been doing MUCH better if only people who fell for anti Trump corporate propaganda actually gave a single fuck about the country and paid attention to real issues.

:(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I saw a doc about that case. Fucking horrific shit

I am so angry! He is transitioning on tax payer dime and was transferred to a WOMENS prison!

You know most women in prison are in there for drugs? Imagine being trapped with violent rapist men?

Fuck our rights as women, I guess. Biden voters and progs just pinned us all and children down for rapists.

They throw a fit LYING that abortion bills are "men imposing on women" how stupid and dishonest are they? Then we see an ACTUAL DIRECT act that allows violent predatory men to literally impose on women....vulnerable women? They say NOTHING.

All their womens rights shit is just what I've always said it was. FAKE. Fake advocates who do not care about women....just their shitty politics.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Washington State, USA, 2021 A whistleblower at a Washington State women's prison has revealed that a male sexual offender was transferred to a female prison where he soon raped a female prisoner on the mental health unit. Washington State prides itself on "progressive" policies like allowing males in women's prisons.

Just two weeks ago, the Democratic-controlled US House of Representatives passed their version of the so-called Equality Act. If the Senate passes this act, it will become law of the land. Incarcerated women will be forced to be housed with men who "identify" as women. For anyone who needs a reminder: poor women, Black women, Indigenous women, and victims of abuse are disproportionately represented in women's prisons.

The Democrats frequently present themselves at the party who advocates for the rights of people of color, women, and poor people. Please contact your senators -- especially Democratic senators -- and ask them to please prioritize the physical and sexual safety of vulnerable women over the feelings of men. Do not pass the Equality Act as written.

Spoiler alert! They passed it. Called everyone who opposed it bIgOtZ!

Right after voting out that awful Mango Mussolini who was passing criminal justice reform acts. Good thing we got him outta there so democrats could hurt everyone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the faggit genie's out of the bottle.

So now hear this,

O lover of luxury who sits securely,

who says to herself,

‘I am, and there is none besides me.

I will never be a widow

or know the loss of children.’

These two things will overtake you in a moment,

in a single day:

loss of children, and widowhood.

They will come upon you in full measure,

in spite of your many sorceries

and the potency of your spells.

You were secure in your wickedness;

you said, ‘No one sees me.’

Your wisdom and knowledge led you astray;

you told yourself, ‘I am, and there is none besides me.’

But disaster will come upon you;

you will not know how to charm it away.

A calamity will befall you

that you will be unable to ward off.

Devastation will happen to you

suddenly and unexpectedly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

2020: Male pedophile claims not only to be female, but to be eight years old.

One could perhaps not be accused of utter cynicism for thinking that this may have been the point all along? If an objective observable fact like sex can be destabilized and rebranded as an inner feeling, then why not race? Indeed, why not age? Welcome to the future. The future is now.

So progressive.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

2020: Male ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) claims not only to be female, but to be eight years old.

One could perhaps not be accused of utter cynicism for thinking that this may have been the point all along? If an objective observable fact like sex can be destabilized and rebranded as an inner feeling, then why not race? Indeed, why not age? Welcome to the future. The future is now.

So progressive.
YEP! Set him free.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

2020: Male ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) claims not only to be female, but to be eight years old.

So progressive.

I was called a racist because I said Meghan Markle is not black,... she is over 75% white or I like to say, European descent. She makes her face more tanned looking with foundation but her arms and hands are lily white and she's playing the race card like Kamala Harris who is 50% Asian and probably like Meghan Nutmeg only has 20% African in her too. On an American facebook group I'm still getting likes for comment, 'there is only one race, the human race,' and further we should add, God gave us ALL the same rules... (I wonder what would happened to me if I added that?...lol)

This new problem with men claiming they are women has to be fought strongly.... Attack their supporters with the strongest of logic. I fought them on Twitter, got banned for 12 hours THEN I still went back and gave them more. I reworded what I said and they backed down. Women are already a force, they just need to exercise it correctly. Always add logic, THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES, MALE AND FEMALE, females are the ones with ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a womb.