Not a man

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

Democrats and progs have ALWAYS been out of touch race pimps.

And they are most racist people in the country.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

They NEED racism. They run on it.

This is the nature of white people in this country.

All white people, Oak? You realize that is the same brush white bigots paint minorities with, right?

Be better.

I notice you don't accuse her of being racist. Only whites can be racist, right?

I didn't accuse her of being racist? Can you read?

She is racist. Shes just the kind that's "approved".

Not saying that to be mean.....it just HAS to be said. Judging people by skin color is racist. That is what racism is.

Not exactly... the real, ORIGINAL meaning of racism is a person thinks their race is better than other races... for instances, I like and think my race is better than the Chinese race. .... that is all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can't change the racist culture in this country. We've had a history of "paper bag tests" or 1 drop rule. Mixed race Americans, unless they can completely pass for white, have always been considered the minority race by whites. Poor bastards are often considered outcasts in the minority race as well.

Lily, even though I live in multicultural Australia, I always try to think globally and globally whites are the minority.

In my country, natural born Australians are now less than 1/3 of the population.

I will say this and I won't stop repeating it. There is only ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE.

I'm not taking anymore racist remarks about the UK that at one time conquered the world... Just as at one time the Romans conquered the UK...

Suck it up.

What we don't want is men screwing with women's and Children's rights, RIGHT NOW. That's the new fight.

If they cared about solving real problems.....they wouldnt be obsessed with and manufacturing racism.

Democrats did the Equality Act. They are the ones who just shit canned womens rights and safety. And they'll never admit it was bad. Or say anything about the prison rape and assaults. They brought this on us....and they will defend the party creating ALL of this conflict. All of it.

America isnt racists. Legtwingers are. Just look at stats.....black and white people are getting married, having children.....I mean, we are gonna have more biracial children than white ones and no one cares.

All white people, Oak? You realize that is the same brush white bigots paint minorities with, right?

Be better.

I notice you don't accuse her of being racist. Only whites can be racist, right?

Not saying that to be mean.....it just HAS to be said. Judging people by skin color is racist. That is what racism is.

Not exactly... the real, ORIGINAL meaning of racism is a person thinks their race is better than other races... for instances, I like and think my race is better than the Chinese race. .... that is all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

No you're right. I should have been more specific.

Judging someone as less than or superior based on skin color. Racism.

For a long time I was racist against Arabs. That was directly due to trauma.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

Be better.

Yes, racism is thinking one's race is superior to others. That is why racist white Americans are racist. They think they are superior to everyone else.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

Be better.

Who approved her? Do you KNOW me and Oak? LMAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Be better.

Who approved her? Do you KNOW me and Oak? LMAO

Is it not permissible to spew racism at white people and black right wingers? Because I see that A LOT.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So this is child abuse. There is literally no way to see gay signs or trans signs in little toddlers. This is completely child abuse and left wing propaganda and anti Christian propaganda.

Exploitining this is exceptionally evil because other parents of babies and toddlers are going to see gender role play.....which is totally fucking normal for every kid....and possibly think their toddler is fucking trans. You see this with little boys a lot....this is because MOM is almost always the primary care giver. So little boys go through a period of mirroring mom. That means they will put on make up if they get ahold of it. Put on moms shoes. Say things like "I want to be a mom". This is just normal.....it doesnt mean your toddler is gay or trans. Smdh.

If I told my Squish....who is 4, that she was in the wrong body and led her to this thinking and reinforced it, she would go along with and trust it and believe it. So for parents to do this is fucking EVIL.

Children go through so many phases.....this sexuslity/gender ideology needs to be kept away from them.

Its incredibly obvious what some of these kids say is coached

So fucking disturbing. Why the fuck would anyone tell their children you can born in the wrong body? That is complete bullshit, and it just serves to confuse children. Smdh.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.... you are born in the wrong body. Fuck. A VERY small part of the population will actually have this disorder......and the others who do this have a FETISH. Pushing this on children is revolting and evil. Its propaganda. Socail engineering.

STFU, Pot Kettle Dove. PLEASE.

Drop dead, Lotusbaboon. PLEASE.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suck it up.

Be better.

Yes, racism is thinking one's race is superior to others. That is why racist white Americans are racist. They think they are superior to everyone else.

If you break that down then why is that wrong? I have zero control over what others THINK and they have zero control over what I think... I oppose though people trying to control what I think, or try to make it a law that what I think is unlawful. Which is what governments have done.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean I'm kind of relived. Because when she says things like shes a conservative but a communists for the poor.....and that democrats beat Republicans in the civil war....and ignores EVERY BIT of cited facts shared, it seriously causes the worst second hand embarrassment. She tries to act like she knows what's shes talking about.... when she clearly doesn't. And that's not really bad, but RESISTING learning and looking at facts and getting flippant and nasty? No. That's just called self absorbed and willfully ignorant.

No thanks. Go be "smarter" and more "empathetic" than like every single other person who disagrees with you. My friends she ranted to....a cuban Trump supporter btw....told me her outburst and going off was a gift to me. And it was. Absolutely no one needs this high school level idiocy.

FIN

So you want to have a real discussion? Maybe we should take this to the BG and then you can manipulate the panel into banning me again when you don’t like what I have to say, junkie ex-stripper *rolls eyes*

Stay the fuck out of my conversations. You can’t hang.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

They are coming for you too.

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?
Look dummy, you people are pushing the agenda. You'll fukin pay. You're fukin paying currently!

That doesn’t even make sense! According to your last posts, my entire value is based solely on my chastity since I’m a woman. You can’t have it both ways *rolls eyes*

Shush, garden gnome whore...

I thought your pussy hurt and you didn’t want me to talk to you anymore….

Shut

Your

Cock

Holster,

Moron

Or what? You gonna shit smite me again and again and AGAIN when you’re hungover, lame?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

Be better.

Yes you were so traumatized from spending 2 weeks at Big’s that child services was called on you while you were online and your child who you lost custody of almost drown in the pool… and then after he dumps your ass back home, you’re moving in with an Arab who you were talking to the entire time you were staying at Big’s. Cry me a fucking river about what I say that doesn’t make sense to you… in the interim you haven’t held a job since I met you 13 years ago, but you keep having children… go figure

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean I'm kind of relived. Because when she says things like shes a conservative but a communists for the poor.....and that democrats beat Republicans in the civil war....and ignores EVERY BIT of cited facts shared, it seriously causes the worst second hand embarrassment. She tries to act like she knows what's shes talking about.... when she clearly doesn't. And that's not really bad, but RESISTING learning and looking at facts and getting flippant and nasty? No. That's just called self absorbed and willfully ignorant.

No thanks. Go be "smarter" and more "empathetic" than like every single other person who disagrees with you. My friends she ranted to....a cuban Trump supporter btw....told me her outburst and going off was a gift to me. And it was. Absolutely no one needs this high school level idiocy.

FIN

So you want to have a real discussion? Maybe we should take this to the BG and then you can manipulate the panel into banning me again when you don’t like what I have to say, junkie ex-stripper *rolls eyes*

Suck it up.

Who's talking about the UK in this conversation? YOU

Most of, (or all in fact) of the white people in your country were originally from the UK, France and Europe and took the land off the Nth American indigenous... Usually charges of racism is directed at them or are you talking about racism from blacks, Asians or Native Americans?

Like who or how did the world start, God or the big bang theory, the racism subject has been done to death... I guess while your generation still lives keeping it alive, racism will keep existing.

People are under no obligation to like outsiders until they prove their decency ..... if they aren't decent, they should be encourage to move back wherever they came from...

Behave decently toward your neighbours. It's easy.

It is harder though when big business, whatever turn that takes, ie airport expansion takes your land and your people have to relocate, or they build a highway in your backyard, that sort of injustice undoubtedly hurts. Is it wrong? Yes. Does it hurt? Yes. Can we do anything about it? Rarely!

That's what get when you go from 3 billion to nearly 8 billion within a 100 years. You run out of room.

And I know you Americans like to think you are separate from the rest of the globe but I have news for you Lily, you aren't.... All that has to happen is your enemies take out your satellites and you'd be rat shit within an hour.

Omg they act like the whole world is looking up to and admiring THEM. I shit you not. That the whole world is extension of them....the American left. They think its Trump and the rest of us the whole world "laughs at". They thought UK Bonfire night was a celebration of BIDEN. A ton of people corrected that lol

They have no clue what a serious threat China actually is. Everything is filtered through this fucktarded progressive prism they have.

If we lose satellite, we're fucked... seriously.

Americans fail at geography usually because American history only gets taught to AmericanS... we learn our own Australian history and English and pick up American history from movies and TV.

Lily has a one track mind... or so it appears here... I personally love to see her fight my favourite subjects, women's REASONABLE rights and saving the 15% virginal habitat with the latter being the most crucial of all. She likes gardening...so what better fight is there? Any, it might be too much to ask....

Someone should get that horrible tranny Cindy here... I want a piece of that mutt....

Do you know what "left academia" has done to American history?

They have revised it to demonize the country. And now they are trying to further malign our history with the CRT narrative where they get rid of everything but civil war told through some "oppression/oppressor" narrative.

So the final bullet in the death of our history has been launched.....and if we dont fight.. we are done.

People in progressive states are VERY far gone into this narrative and very ignorant of history.

Not at all trying to "start" anything.....but the most stunning example of this is Murdock. She is so insanely ignorant of our history that's SAD. She argues that Republicans lost the civil war to Democrats ......how do you even FIX that mess with people who will be THAT wrong on so many levels and refuse to be informed?

Republicans were started during that period, by Abraham Lincoln. The Democrats hated them, because THEY were the party of abolitionist, of civil rights, of liberty for all. The civil war wasnt even ABOUT slavery until later.

They have had some heavy indoctrination on par with cult tactics used on them probably since like elementary school. It's scary how hard it is to get through to them and past their huge egos.

I say cult so often because that's exactly what this is. I'm not saying to be inflammatory or insulting. I'm saying it because it's what I'm seeing and I'm gonna tell the truth. You KNOW you are dealing with brainwashed people when you challenge or question them and they go nuts. Instead of thinking about what you....they go into angry fits.

It's a last ditch effort to get us all familiar with what we are up against and to try to get through to them. Hopefully they see it and think about it and see these tactics and this bullshit for what it is. Anyone can fall into shit like this.....anyone.

That's that one track mind we see with them. They have one way they see it, they ignore everything else, and it's a full blow oppresive religion.

Nutjob alert.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FIN

Suck it up.

Most of, (or all in fact) of the white people in your country were originally from the UK, France and Europe and took the land off the Nth American indigenous... Usually charges of racism is directed at them or are you talking about racism from blacks, Asians or Native Americans?

Like who or how did the world start, God or the big bang theory, the racism subject has been done to death... I guess while your generation still lives keeping it alive, racism will keep existing.

People are under no obligation to like outsiders until they prove their decency ..... if they aren't decent, they should be encourage to move back wherever they came from...

It is harder though when big business, whatever turn that takes, ie airport expansion takes your land and your people have to relocate, or they build a highway in your backyard, that sort of injustice undoubtedly hurts. Is it wrong? Yes. Does it hurt? Yes. Can we do anything about it? Rarely!

That's what get when you go from 3 billion to nearly 8 billion within a 100 years. You run out of room.

And I know you Americans like to think you are separate from the rest of the globe but I have news for you Lily, you aren't.... All that has to happen is your enemies take out your satellites and you'd be rat shit within an hour.

Omg they act like the whole world is looking up to and admiring THEM. I shit you not. That the whole world is extension of them....the American left. They think its Trump and the rest of us the whole world "laughs at". They thought UK Bonfire night was a celebration of BIDEN. A ton of people corrected that lol

They have no clue what a serious threat China actually is. Everything is filtered through this fucktarded progressive prism they have.

Americans fail at geography usually because American history only gets taught to AmericanS... we learn our own Australian history and English and pick up American history from movies and TV.

Lily has a one track mind... or so it appears here... I personally love to see her fight my favourite subjects, women's REASONABLE rights and saving the 15% virginal habitat with the latter being the most crucial of all. She likes gardening...so what better fight is there? Any, it might be too much to ask....

Someone should get that horrible tranny Cindy here... I want a piece of that mutt....

They have revised it to demonize the country. And now they are trying to further malign our history with the CRT narrative where they get rid of everything but civil war told through some "oppression/oppressor" narrative.

So the final bullet in the death of our history has been launched.....and if we dont fight.. we are done.

People in progressive states are VERY far gone into this narrative and very ignorant of history.

Not at all trying to "start" anything.....but the most stunning example of this is Murdock. She is so insanely ignorant of our history that's SAD. She argues that Republicans lost the civil war to Democrats ......how do you even FIX that mess with people who will be THAT wrong on so many levels and refuse to be informed?

Republicans were started during that period, by Abraham Lincoln. The Democrats hated them, because THEY were the party of abolitionist, of civil rights, of liberty for all. The civil war wasnt even ABOUT slavery until later.

They have had some heavy indoctrination on par with cult tactics used on them probably since like elementary school. It's scary how hard it is to get through to them and past their huge egos.

I say cult so often because that's exactly what this is. I'm not saying to be inflammatory or insulting. I'm saying it because it's what I'm seeing and I'm gonna tell the truth. You KNOW you are dealing with brainwashed people when you challenge or question them and they go nuts. Instead of thinking about what you....they go into angry fits.

It's a last ditch effort to get us all familiar with what we are up against and to try to get through to them. Hopefully they see it and think about it and see these tactics and this bullshit for what it is. Anyone can fall into shit like this.....anyone.

That's that one track mind we see with them. They have one way they see it, they ignore everything else, and it's a full blow oppresive religion.

Nutjob alert.

Right you always say this shit but you can never actually SAY anything.

I'm 100 percent right and more people see it than you realize.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

FIN

Suck it up.

Nutjob alert.

Right you always say this shit but you can never actually SAY anything.

I'm 100 percent right and more people see it than you realize.

She was talking about you, dumbass.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact of the matter is I’m never going to pick a political side because some of it I agree with and some of it is pure BULL SHIT.

Like poor Republicans… how much crack does someone have to smoke to hallucinate they are on the cover of Forbes holding their EBT card?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The fact of the matter is I’m never going to pick a political side because some of it I agree with and some of it is pure BULL SHIT.

Like poor Republicans… how much crack does someone have to smoke to hallucinate they are on the cover of Forbes holding their EBT card?

Spoken like a true Leftist...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Be better.

I just thought of something,

People call American blacks, "AFRICAN AMERICAN", then shouldn't we call American whites, "European Americans?" ...lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So this is child abuse. There is literally no way to see gay signs or trans signs in little toddlers. This is completely child abuse and left wing propaganda and anti Christian propaganda.

Exploitining this is exceptionally evil because other parents of babies and toddlers are going to see gender role play.....which is totally fucking normal for every kid....and possibly think their toddler is fucking trans. You see this with little boys a lot....this is because MOM is almost always the primary care giver. So little boys go through a period of mirroring mom. That means they will put on make up if they get ahold of it. Put on moms shoes. Say things like "I want to be a mom". This is just normal.....it doesnt mean your toddler is gay or trans. Smdh.

If I told my Squish....who is 4, that she was in the wrong body and led her to this thinking and reinforced it, she would go along with and trust it and believe it. So for parents to do this is fucking EVIL.

Children go through so many phases.....this sexuslity/gender ideology needs to be kept away from them.

Its incredibly obvious what some of these kids say is coached

So fucking disturbing. Why the fuck would anyone tell their children you can born in the wrong body? That is complete bullshit, and it just serves to confuse children. Smdh.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.... you are born in the wrong body. Fuck. A VERY small part of the population will actually have this disorder......and the others who do this have a FETISH. Pushing this on children is revolting and evil. Its propaganda. Socail engineering.

No one other than me has supported your post here. HUGE pity.

It just goes to show how other people are thicker than pig shit.

When I went back to collage an aspiring art teacher I learned that around 75% of the planet is illiterate. That is a LOT of people who will probably never do anything but breed misery into the world. And we all pay for them one way or another.

You wonder why there are poor in your country? The poor pay for the global problems by way of their taxes. It's as simple as that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up.

Be better.

Yes you were so traumatized from spending 2 weeks at Big’s that child services was called on you while you were online and your child who you lost custody of almost drown in the pool… and then after he dumps your ass back home, you’re moving in with an Arab who you were talking to the entire time you were staying at Big’s. Cry me a fucking river about what I say that doesn’t make sense to you… in the interim you haven’t held a job since I met you 13 years ago, but you keep having children… go figure

This is interesting, because it sounds like the kind of behavior that CONs always accuse libs of committing. I mean over and over and over we hear this kind of accusation from Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat and the other haters, but all the time one of their biggest mouthpieces and biggest haters of libs is the one guilty of it, apparently.

I am a highly responsible mother and I have always held a job -- two things CONs love to claim libs don't do. PS, I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PS, I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict.

well they are/were.

You're obviously an academic so behave and think a certain way however 30 years ago it was probably a good thing but now it needs reviewing and I'm talking about social resposibilities. They're not working. They've moved into the bizarrio sphere with the transgender trend.

I don't even have the answers to how to stop over-breeding creating more poor. China tried with the 1 child policy... India gave a free radio for vasectomies... both plans didn't work... We can't now afford to feed the planet.

We're crashing.

What would be your idea of fixing some of it?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well they are/were.

You're obviously an academic so behave and think a certain way however 30 years ago it was probably a good thing but now it needs reviewing and I'm talking about social resposibilities. They're not working. They've moved into the bizarrio sphere with transgender trend.

I don't even have the answers to how to stop over-breeding creating more poor. China tried with the 1 child policy... India gave a free radio for vasectomies... both plans didn't work... We can't now afford to feed the planet.

We're crashing.

I have shared my ideas many times over the years. I think population control is a huge issue. And economic issues are number 1. When everyone earns a living wage for the work they do, millions of problems will disappear. Poverty creates desperation, and when people are desperate they do things that negatively impact everyone. And the greed of billionaires causes untold suffering around the planet as well. These are important issues to address.

But what does this have to do with my argument about partisanship and how hate-filled cons are always accusing liberals of the very things cons are doing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

well they are/were.

You're obviously an academic so behave and think a certain way however 30 years ago it was probably a good thing but now it needs reviewing and I'm talking about social resposibilities. They're not working. They've moved into the bizarrio sphere with transgender trend.

We're crashing.

I have shared my ideas many times over the years. I think population control is a huge issue. And economic issues are number 1. When everyone earns a living wage for the work they do, millions of problems will disappear. Poverty creates desperation, and when people are desperate they do things that negatively impact everyone. And the greed of billionaires causes untold suffering aorund the planet. These are important issues to address.

But what does this have to do with my argument about partisanship and how hate-filled cons are always accusing liberals of the very things cons are doing?

So you were brainwashed to think communism will solve all these problems?

Let me guess......you wont really talk to any of us because we are just "part of the problem" right? That's a very marxist thing....that division. That anti democracy shit.

The problem you have is that YOU are so partisan you wont even speak out for women and children's rights and safety and you refuse to acknowledge how hateful your side really is. You want US to admit we are "hateful" because we defend ourselves.

I see the DARVO tech constantly from the left. Kyle Rittenhouse? Perfect example of DARVO response.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like it when things get personal.

I didnt even know that fucking drunk cancer of a dipshit was even in here spewing agsin lol.

Hey Murd? I dont give a fuck about you, yeah? Stfu and deal with topics you stupid cunt. I dont give a fuck about your drunk, bitter, nonstop narcissistic drama.

Go fucking die, serious. I wouldn't even fucking notice

Too stupid to know what "done" means? Jesus.

Here we go where this scum bag gets drunk and starts blathering her psycho versions of everyones real life business trying hard to dumb down every conversation with her gross need for drama and attention and total inability to have an intelligent convo. Literally why EVERYONE she was "friends" with distanced themselves.

Reasons why I'll never be friends with this "me me meeeee" cunt again.

Bitch.....type until you pass out. NO ONE cares about your desperate attempt for a PI drama. Gross.

Learn to cope with rejection.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well they are/were.

We're crashing.

I have shared my ideas many times over the years. I think population control is a huge issue. And economic issues are number 1. When everyone earns a living wage for the work they do, millions of problems will disappear. Poverty creates desperation, and when people are desperate they do things that negatively impact everyone. And the greed of billionaires causes untold suffering aorund the planet. These are important issues to address.

Let me guess......you wont really talk to any of us because we are just "part of the problem" right? That's a very marxist thing....that division. That anti democracy shit.

The problem you have is that YOU are so partisan you wont even speak out for women and children's rights and safety and you refuse to acknowledge how hateful your side really is. You want US to admit we are "hateful" because we defend ourselves.

I see the DARVO tech constantly from the left. Kyle Rittenhouse? Perfect example of DARVO response.

I don't talk to you much anymore because you spew hate.

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a communist? Furthermore, you don't actually understand what communism is.

What is my side, Pot Kettle woman? What is it? I'm not a Democrat, as I have said many times. So, what is my side? And since when am I not for the rights of women and children? Since when?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

well they are/were.

We're crashing.

I have shared my ideas many times over the years. I think population control is a huge issue. And economic issues are number 1. When everyone earns a living wage for the work they do, millions of problems will disappear. Poverty creates desperation, and when people are desperate they do things that negatively impact everyone. And the greed of billionaires causes untold suffering around the planet as well. These are important issues to address.

And agree 100% with your 1st paragraph.

2nd paragraph....Those cons attacking you are rude and pathetic to do so.... that's what you get on free speech forums sadly tho... not good if you are on the receiving end. I've been on the receiving end of trolls since 2003... I loved crushing everyone of them, one by one... but I'm bent like that,... ;) of course Harry/Freud to my actual ear over the phone basically said I'm a powder puff.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

well they are/were.

We're crashing.

I don't talk to you much anymore because you spew hate.

How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a communist? Furthermore, you don't actually understand what communism is.

What is my side, Pot Kettle woman? What is it? I'm not a Democrat, as I have said many times. So, what is my side? And since when am I not for the rights of women and children? Since when?

I never "spew hate" at you. I have defended myself when you insult me because you dont like what I'm saying.

Being quiet on the destruction of our sex based rights and the abuse and rape of women in prison by violent predatory men......do you not see what's happening? I have shown you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

well they are/were.

We're crashing.

And agree 100% with your 1st paragraph.

2nd paragraph....Those cons attacking you are rude and pathetic to do so.... that's what you get on free speech forums sadly tho... not good if you are on the receiving end. I've been on the receiving end of trolls since 2003... I loved crushing everyone of them, one by one... but I'm bent like that,... ;) of course Harry/Freud to my actual ear over the phone basically said I'm a powder puff.

I've tried so hard to have convos with her about these ideas.

I've told her I'm not conservative....we only have two conservatives here. I do not believe they know what conservatism even is....I think they've told something and stick to that belief without actually finding out from conservatives what they want.

My stance is firmly in liberalism(the actual definition of it.....like a classical liberal) so I'm more likey to call myself libertarian. Naturally my support is behind who ever will support those values the most.

Anytime someone disagrees with her, she calls them a "con" and a partisan hack. She just closes off QUICK. It does get frustrating.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we go where this scum bag gets drunk and starts blathering her psycho .
Learn to cope with rejection.

Ok, you've given her a serve... now dump it and get back to your causes or else you'll lose the power you've gained.