Not a man

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

They are coming for you too.

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?
Look dummy, you people are pushing the agenda. You'll fukin pay. You're fukin paying currently!

That doesn’t even make sense! According to your last posts, my entire value is based solely on my chastity since I’m a woman. You can’t have it both ways *rolls eyes*
I'm not surprised you cant comprehend.

Did you ever once say as women our only value is in our chasity?

I never caught that.

It's always ends of extremes.
Regarding "only value": Dumb bitch gets on the net bragging about how promiscuous she is and gets butthurt about being called a whore. On top of it, she has to imagine that any man who doesnt fall all over himself, worshiping a vag that dozens have had a turn at, is somehow "damaged"! LOL!

Its a simple fact though that the majority of men are sickened by a woman who's had dozens of men inside her. Sure, they're good for a sport fuck, but NEVER marriage material. Double standard? Damn right it is! There's all kinds of standards that only apply to one gender. It isnt a social norm for women to always hold the door for men. I personally refuse to live in a world where the genders are treated the same. I bet most women are also repulsed by a man who's done the same.

As far as morality is concerned, a man shouldnt be banging all the whores either. For the record, I did.

Then yer livin' in the wrong decade, Lokmeer!
Heck, that was 40-50 years ago.
Men don't open the door for women anymore.
I don't thnk women even wear dresses anymore, do they?
Just the Trnns types who theink they're women.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

Either that or move to a different country where such 'Old World' custms are still practised, Lokmeer.

I wear dresses several days a week. Come to think about it, most women in my family all still own dresses. I think you're making that up.
So you're a trad girl? :Jackass:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know why I should have to pay reparations to them. My family didn’t arrive here until after it was abolished.

Because you benefit from White Privilege. You have been given an unfair advantage over black people because of systematic racism.

It's like a person robs a bank and gives some of the stolen money to you. When the robber is caught and they trace the money to you, you have to give it back.

Whitey.

How can they trace the money that plantation owners made off slavery back to me when my family wasn’t even here yet?
Look dummy, you people are pushing the agenda. You'll fukin pay. You're fukin paying currently!

That doesn’t even make sense! According to your last posts, my entire value is based solely on my chastity since I’m a woman. You can’t have it both ways *rolls eyes*

I never caught that.

Regarding "only value": Dumb bitch gets on the net bragging about how promiscuous she is and gets butthurt about being called a whore. On top of it, she has to imagine that any man who doesnt fall all over himself, worshiping a vag that dozens have had a turn at, is somehow "damaged"! LOL!

Its a simple fact though that the majority of men are sickened by a woman who's had dozens of men inside her. Sure, they're good for a sport fuck, but NEVER marriage material. Double standard? Damn right it is! There's all kinds of standards that only apply to one gender. It isnt a social norm for women to always hold the door for men. I personally refuse to live in a world where the genders are treated the same. I bet most women are also repulsed by a man who's done the same.

As far as morality is concerned, a man shouldnt be banging all the whores either. For the record, I did.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

Either that or move to a different country where such 'Old World' custms are still practised, Lokmeer.

I wear dresses several days a week. Come to think about it, most women in my family all still own dresses. I think you're making that up.

Trad girl?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Whitey.

I never caught that.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

Trad girl?
Traditional it's a good thing, I'm hunting for one...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whitey.

I never caught that.

It's UNISEX now, Bud.

Trad girl?
Traditional it's a good thing, I'm hunting for one...

Yes, I like dresses, make-up, high heels, etc. But I'm also down to Earth and wear shorts, jeans, athletic shoes, hiking boots, hoodies, and go without make up. I like dressing up for special occasions and wearing casual dresses and pants for everyday clothing.

I cook, clean, garden, etc. I also have had a professional life. I think women (and men for that matter) can accomplish a lot especially with a strong support system.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The San Francisco Gay Mens Course sings about how they are coming for your children. Then when it gets blown up for being a disgusting and evil threat they delete their own video and lie about what their intentions are.

They really are so full of hate they stoop to levels that even embarrass their own "side".

Look at how they continually misrepresent the marriage issue. Saying bigot religious people are against "equality" when they are all actually against is the state being involved in marriage. And as much as this gets clarified... the left just screams and bitches and spews hate. They are the ones who oppose equality.

Look at them.....they dont even want parents to have a say in what their children are exposed to. So they twist it all to paint their opposition as hateful bigots against "equality".

Not true. I'd fucking kill every last one of them.

Lol.

That's you, though. That's not the reason for the general position on "marriage equality".

The right wing position is the state shouldnt be involved. If they want to have civil unions fine.....but they cannot have a pastor thrown in jail for refusing.

Protecting individual liberties is the position. It's a small government stance. The center and right wing are not demanding to execute people.

I dream of a gay holocaust! And unlike Aryan and Shamp, I wouldnt be ashamed of my Fuhrer's handywork! I'd video document them faggits getting stoned, burned, gassed, and clubbed to death and play that shit on channel 1 in a continuous loop!

Jesus was friends with all the freaks and outcasts… just sayin….

No he wasn't, he told them to turn away from doing bad...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The San Francisco Gay Mens Course sings about how they are coming for your children. Then when it gets blown up for being a disgusting and evil threat they delete their own video and lie about what their intentions are.

They really are so full of hate they stoop to levels that even embarrass their own "side".

Look at how they continually misrepresent the marriage issue. Saying bigot religious people are against "equality" when they are all actually against is the state being involved in marriage. And as much as this gets clarified... the left just screams and bitches and spews hate. They are the ones who oppose equality.

Look at them.....they dont even want parents to have a say in what their children are exposed to. So they twist it all to paint their opposition as hateful bigots against "equality".

Lol.

That's you, though. That's not the reason for the general position on "marriage equality".

The right wing position is the state shouldnt be involved. If they want to have civil unions fine.....but they cannot have a pastor thrown in jail for refusing.

Protecting individual liberties is the position. It's a small government stance. The center and right wing are not demanding to execute people.

I dream of a gay holocaust! And unlike Aryan and Shamp, I wouldnt be ashamed of my Fuhrer's handywork! I'd video document them faggits getting stoned, burned, gassed, and clubbed to death and play that shit on channel 1 in a continuous loop!

Matthew was a tax collector, Peter an outcast.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol.

I’m sure he did it through kindness and acceptance… not preaching damnation and hatred… but I wasn’t there and neither was anyone here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christ called sinners to turn from their sins and follow Him.

The ones the rejected Him were the self righteous. The ones who already saw themselves as good and right with God and upheld their traditions over God. And judged harshly by their own self righteous standards.

So yes, Jesus was followed by those that the self righteous looked down on. The parable of the Pharisee and the Tax payer shows that.

But.....they turned from their sin to follow Him. They all battled with sin, they didnt just stay in it.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol.

I’m sure he did it through kindness and acceptance… not preaching damnation and hatred… but I wasn’t there and neither was anyone here.

1 John 3: 5-10

Matthew 12 : 31-32

He delivered a message to sinners so they could be saved and have a future. Never forget, he did not encourage people to practice sin.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol.

1 John 3: 5-10

Matthew 12 : 31-32

He delivered a message to sinners so they could be saved and have a future. Never forget, he did not encourage people to practice sin.

I’m not saying that he encouraged them to be sinners, I’m saying he befriended the freaks and weirdos is all.

What I don’t understand is why anal sex so taboo in the Bible. Perhaps because we needed to populate the planet? Even the primates have bisexual orgies.

I’m more about spiritual path/journey and karma than organized religion tho.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What I don’t understand is why anal sex so taboo in the Bible. Perhaps because we needed to populate the planet? Even the primates have bisexual orgies.

That's why you aren't a doctor, eh..?

look up bladder cancer... it comes from vegemite drilling...

Your bum if for poo, not cock... ewww!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I had one wish it would be to go to the garden of eden with my lover for one night <3

Sounds nice. Better than a series of Bible quotes.

Eve was the one who ate the apple, but men have an Adam’s apple in their throat. Proof that all men LIE bwahahaha

Bible says Eve was deceived Adam was not.. 1 Timothy 2 : 14 Also, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was thoroughly deceived and became a transgressor.

Adam deliberately sinned against God.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Admin. has no choice but to wear adult diapers after violently taking it up the ass for the past 50 years.

I know nurses that have to give old homosexual men tampons so the shit doesn't run out of them.

No one likes talking about the results of unnatural behaviour.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol.

And when they followed Jesus?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Admin. has no choice but to wear adult diapers after violently taking it up the ass for the past 50 years.

I know nurses that have to give old homosexual men tampons so the shit doesn't run out of them.

Surely a bullet to the temple would be easier.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol.

WERE... past tense, they didn't stay that way.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Surely a bullet to the temple would be easier.

Messy... all that blood and stuff to clean up... Drowning would be cleaner....lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's true. I've seen it.....I've participated in it.

(The tampon.....not the gay buttsex lol)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove where is that post about the 4th graders and the homosexual teacher?

Oh that meme where the teacher says "you better teach your kids about me before I meet them in 4th grade"?

Where the teacher is basically saying 4th graders need to know about sexuality by the time they meet him? The groomer?

It's in my meme stash. I can dig it out.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Dove where is that post about the 4th graders and the homosexual teacher?

Oh that meme where the teacher says "you better teach your kids about me before I meet them in 4th grade"?

Where the teacher is basically saying 4th graders need to know about sexuality by the time they meet him? The groomer?

It's in my meme stash. I can dig it out.

No, I want your whole post... I read it on my bedroom TV now at my PC so I can cut and paste it but I can't find it.