now That no one in the U.S is starving

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And unemployment is at an all time low it’s a good time to send 4 billion to Hondurans

You see follks, Biden ain’t so bad after all as long as you’re not a US citizen

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And unemployment is at an all time low it’s a good time to send 4 billion to Hondurans

Broke Stubby? No food in the refer? It will get better. Give it some time.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

In those 17 executive orders, where did this senile old bat do anything to help the struggling AMERICANS?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of people are gonna be pretty broke now that tens of thousands of jobs were just canned.

The buyers remorse in the first week alone is astounding.

Its gonna get way worse, too.

Save your thanks for the POTUS who decided to ignore the virus for the last 10 months. Trump could have been a real hero, and re elected. Instead he decided to fuck the US public over and himself at the same time. You’re not surprise Dovey, are you? Revenge never works

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In those 17 executive orders, where did this senile old bat do anything to help the struggling AMERICANS?

I believe you’re mistaken. Try Mitch McConnell. Dems were pushing for $1200. Mitch said fuck it. $600 or nada.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A lot of people are gonna be pretty broke now that tens of thousands of jobs were just canned.

Save your thanks for the POTUS who decided to ignore the virus for the last 10 months. Trump could have been a real hero, and re elected. Instead he decided to fuck the US public over and himself at the same time. You’re not surprise Dovey, are you? Revenge never works

Except he didnt ignore it.

And Biden just admitted he has no fucking plan for Covid. He needs to just stick to what Trump was doing.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I believe you’re mistaken. Try Mitch McConnell. Dems were pushing for $1200. Mitch said fuck it. $600 or nada.

Wtf does that have to do with Biden signing 17 EO’s that have fuck all to do with help struggling Americans? Motherfucker gave Trannies rights instead

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Political theater.

Pelosi could have accepted Trumps offer of 1.9 trillion. It involved 1200 direct payments. Also Trump wanted the 2k.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Political theater.

Pelosi could have accepted Trumps offer of 1.9 trillion. It involved 1200 direct payments. Also Trump wanted the 2k.

If Trump wanted it, why didnt he sign an excutive order for the $2000? I’ll tell you why, revenge.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Political theater.

If Trump wanted it, why didnt he sign an excutive order for the $2000? I’ll tell you why, revenge.

Again, why isn’t relief for struggling Americans top priority for Biden? I’ll tell you...that fool is being paid off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I also agree with Mr Obvious that not everyone should be allowed to vote.

Only people who can pass a test demonstrating that they understand current and promised policies and the impact they could have should be allowed to vote.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Political theater.

Because Pelosi threatened lawsuits.

Trump attempted to get money to the people and the extended enhanced unemployment, because those were agreed upon by congress, and Trump wanted to get that to us while they continued arguing about their pork.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Political theater.

Because Pelosi threatened lawsuits.

Trump attempted to get money to the people and the extended enhanced unemployment, because those were agreed upon by congress, and Trump wanted to get that to us while they continued arguing about their pork.

As if law suits mattered to Trump. He’s looking at about 10 of them not including his impeachment. Come on Dovey, your hero failed you. The $2000. would have been in your bank account, had he followed thru. He thumbed his nose at you.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Political theater.

Again, why isn’t relief for struggling Americans top priority for Biden? I’ll tell you...that fool is being paid off.

Was that a serious question. He’s been in office for 3 days.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I hate that MF Mitch McConArtist!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Political theater.

And day one, he gives trannies the same rights as actual women instead of providing relief for struggling Americans. Fuck all you losers that voted for him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Political theater.

Yes. And he has already destroyed our economy and put 70k people out of work.

Look I think you mean well, Sea. I do. I think you do care about other people.
..but that care is very misguided. I'm not saying that to be mean, but I believe passionately in the truth, and I see so many people who have fallen for this anti Trump hype.

Trump wasn't part of that establishment machine, he put the citizens first. He caused corporate elites and politicains to lose instead of gain.

Cant you see how maybe we have been getting lied to so the establishment can preserve itself?

People have done the work and addressed the propaganda, all you have to do is be open minded enough to watch it. And humble enough to admit you were wrong.

We will never defeat the system if all they have to do is pump a bunch of inflammatory bullshit into everyone's brain. Dont you see the effort being put into making people hate eachother?

Nearly everyone that voted for Biden has no clue what they voted for, they were just ruthlessly manipulated to want to get rid of Trump.

Trump didnt fail me at all. He did nearly everything he said he was going to do. He is the only vote since I turned 18 that I didnt regret. Until him i voted democrat. I voted for Gore, and i voted Obama. 2012 i didnt even bother.

I never said Trump was my "hero" either, that emotional language is the result of nonstop division and manipulation.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Political theater.

And day one, he gives trannies the same rights as actual women instead of providing relief for struggling Americans. Fuck all you losers that voted for him.

Id vote for him again. What do you have against Transvestism?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Political theater.

Yes. And he has already destroyed our economy and put 70k people out of work.

Look I think you mean well, Sea. I do. I think you do care about other people.
..but that care is very misguided. I'm not saying that to be mean, but I believe passionately in the truth, and I see so many people who have fallen for this anti Trump hype.

Trump wasn't part of that establishment machine, he put the citizens first. He caused corporate elites and politicains to lose instead of gain.

Cant you see how maybe we have been getting lied to so the establishment can preserve itself?

People have done the work and addressed the propaganda, all you have to do is be open minded enough to watch it. And humble enough to admit you were wrong.

We will never defeat the system if all they have to do is pump a bunch of inflammatory bullshit into everyone's brain. Dont you see the effort being put into making people hate eachother?

Nearly everyone that voted for Biden has no clue what they voted for, they were just ruthlessly manipulated to want to get rid of Trump.

Trump didnt fail me at all. He did nearly everything he said he was going to do. He is the only vote since I turned 18 that I didnt regret. Until him i voted democrat. I voted for Gore, and i voted Obama. 2012 i didnt even bother.

I never said Trump was my "hero" either, that emotional language is the result of nonstop division and manipulation.

Seriously Dovey, it’s best to get over it and enjoy the rest of the show.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Not a single fucking thing

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Except he didnt ignore it.

And Biden just admitted he has no fucking plan for Covid. He needs to just stick to what Trump was doing.

How anyone with a job voted for Biden is astounding

Fuck em. They deserve to lose their jobs

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s so sad watching someone as utterly stupid as stumpmajor defend the indefensible

It’s like watching an ugly pigeon try to defend itself against an angry pitbul