Now we see why the dorkhead liberals around here spend so much time crying about everything Trump

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They have nothing good to say about their own catatonic buffoon of president who frauded his way into office

:LOL3: trump's getting arrested any day now tho... right libs? riiiiiiight?

fuckheads

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never seen poll numbers as low as 12% before.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
12% :LOL3:

He could have pulled up the dead body of Terry Schavio and gotten better poll numbers

Leftists are such failures

Now you know why they continue to obsess over trump day in and day out

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never seen poll numbers as low as 12% before.

Time for the Democrats ta start looking for new leaders, eh?

Looking on the bright side of things, at least they still got time.

But if they can't see the writing on the wall then they must be pretty dim.

Like a sports franchise they gotta sack their current lineup & change the roster.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MSM isn't covering the Bring Back Trump Rally but it seems to have had a large and very diverse turn out. I still would prefer DeSantis.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd rather see DeSantis in 2028

and certainly not wasted as a VP

Trump/Owens is the ticket for 2024

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Think your stubby portly sedentary body will last that long?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did someone tell Seamajor there were children here for him to exploit?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's unbelievable to me the crying they still do about Trump...almost daily :facepalm:..
when they voted for this total fucking life loser as president....what the flying fuck?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MSM isn't covering the Bring Back Trump Rally but it seems to have had a large and very diverse turn out. I still would prefer DeSantis.

The Democrats best strategy would be to bring in somebody young late 40s early 50s.

Especially if Trump is the nominee again.

I suspect Trump will run again tho I wouldn't rule out Trump choosing a handpicked successor who he thinks will carry out his ideas & legacy.

In which case DE Santos might the one.

The Democrats should wait until they get a clearer picture of the GOP's plan before choosing a successor to Biden.

At this point I don't see how the Democrats could choose a crippled leader like Biden to run again for them.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
The Democrats should wait until they get a clearer picture of the GOP's plan before choosing a successor to Biden.

At this point I don't see how the Democrats could choose a crippled leader like Biden to run again for them.

I guarantee you, there are plenty of ways they could. The DNC is a bunch of tarded old line neolibs and they usually shoot the party in the foot at any opportunity.

Fuck, just look back at all the laydown elections they could have won, but instead chose to lose. 1972, probably 1968, 1988, 2000, 2004, even 2016.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just as he said Biden's approval numbers are down to just 22% with Kamala's at 12%. Democrats destroy everything they touch and everyone but the most delusional Democrat knows it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what you get when you do not pick people because of skill, experience, or competence and instead want woke racist box checking. "The first gay, cross dressing, black, Satanist to be nominated! Sure, he is stupid, mentally ill, and absolutely incompetent but look at all those victim points!"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I guarantee you, there are plenty of ways they could. The DNC is a bunch of tarded old line neolibs and they usually shoot the party in the foot at any opportunity.

Fuck, just look back at all the laydown elections they could have won, but instead chose to lose. 1972, probably 1968, 1988, 2000, 2004, even 2016.
Because people like Mr Ed Cortez are the smart ones :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Democrats are pretty dumb and throw away winging hands in many elections. Mostly because they are controlled by arrogant, out of touch, elitists and only care about donors and a few big activists. Republicans often aren't much better but generally are. For instance, Dems allow party insiders to be super delegates and there is enough super delegates to change nomination outcomes in most races. Republican elites? They desterate did not want Trump but there was nothing they could do because the party membership nominated him.

A bad decision, maybe, but a sure sign that the elites can't rig things that easy. To compare in the Dem party they can rig 30% of the outcome and so swing everything.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think Biden will be around after 2024.

He'll choose not to run again.

But knowing that he won't he may put the interests of his country ahead of himself.

I'd be very surprised if he ran again.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fun Fact

we haven't seen any of the SlopedHeaded liberal imbeciles around highlight a single thing Biden has done right in the past several months

but they are crying constantly about Trump and everything he does :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep, he’s a major league fuck up. No surprise that you’d suck his COCK. You’re live long ambition

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So a confirmed pedophile like seamajor doesn't like Trump

I'm sure he would be quite disturbed if he learned of that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is what you get when you do not pick people because of skill, experience, or competence and instead want woke racist box checking. "The first gay, cross dressing, black, Satanist to be nominated! Sure, he is stupid, mentally ill, and absolutely incompetent but look at all those victim points!"

Trump got the first openly gay cabinet member and these woke fucks ignored it. Straight up tried to pretend it didnt happen lol

Democrats tokenize....they dont give a fuck about anyone. Evil fucks.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump got the first openly gay cabinet member and these woke fucks ignored it. Straight up tried to pretend it didnt happen lol

Yep, one of the things I criticized him for. Libs never lost a beat from their "Trumps homophobic" narrative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep, one of the things I criticized him for. Libs never lost a beat from their "Trumps homophobic" narrative.

Because they are so devoted to their ideology and narratives that facts dont matter to them at all

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are all the staffers quitting Kamala also TRUMPists? Libs?

Look at yourselves and ask WHY you gave up on Biden so fast...

Something tells me that neither Kamala nor Biden will be around in '24.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are all the staffers quitting Kamala also TRUMPists? Libs?

Look at yourselves and ask WHY you gave up on Biden so fast...

Something tells me that Kamala or Biden will be around in '24.

Got a frequency coming in from Lefttard HQ?

Lol. Jk.

Corrected .

They probably won't be around.

Even the New York Times us calling for their ouster.

Perhaps Willy Brown was right about Kamala.

She shoulda taken that top job at the Justice depth.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The solution is simple, folks... just vote for Trump in 2024.

Oh wait. Trump said voting is broken. Damn.

I guess he'll just have to take the White House by force, then.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Well the media has spent Brandon's first year crying about January 6 instead of helping him enforce some party discipline and get his shit passed. Meanwhile moar Americans have died from covid under Brandon now, and our Christmas presents are floating off the coast of Cali. Oh but we have a trandmiral and the first black indian woman to have blown Willie Brown so Brandon is nevertheless "making history"