Now we see why the dorkhead liberals around here spend so much time crying about everything Trump

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The solution is simple, folks... just vote for Trump in 2024.

Oh wait. Trump said voting is broken. Damn.

I guess he'll just have to take the White House by force, then.
Hopefully we'll erupt into civil war.

I love the radical righties, to fix it we have to kill it. This isn't the 1860's. The only thing a civil war will do is pave the path for China with a completely broken and burned to the ground US.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump and O'Reilly can't sell out a venue.

P.S. This isn't Brandon's fault.

FGXlWFmWQAEn2bR

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love the radical righties, to fix it we have to kill it. This isn't the 1860's. The only thing a civil war will do is pave the path for China with a completely broken and burned to the ground US.
Sorry but China has already bought our leaders. Everyone I knew to be an adult in the 90's though giving China favored trade status and admission in the WTO was sketchy AF. In all the time that passed since BOTH democRATs and Republicans have sat back on their asses and watched as China gobbled up trade and our jobs. ONLY Trump tried to do something about it but of course, "Orange Man Bad". We've got hard evidence that the biden admin is bought off by China and you people dont GAF.

China and Russia are poised to engage in expansionist warfare. You people wont do jack fucking shit about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry but China has already bought our leaders. Everyone I knew to be an adult in the 90's though giving China favored trade status and admission in the WTO was sketchy AF. In all the time that passed since BOTH democRATs and Republicans have sat back on their asses and watched as China gobbled up trade and our jobs. ONLY Trump tried to do something about it but of course, "Orange Man Bad". We've got hard evidence that the biden admin is bought off by China and you people dont GAF.

China and Russia are poised to engage in expansionist warfare. You people wont do jack fucking shit about it.

They will physically invade across the entire nation. That has yet to happen.

Go ahead, stupid...kill Americans because you hate them and await your Chinese overlords.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hail TRUMP Forever the Lord!

Erdogan in Turkey as well.

That man that you're posting to is a pussy. If Erdogan is there forever, it doesn't matter. He bows to the system. He vents his frustrations in life by being a frog on the internet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They will physically invade across the entire nation. That has yet to happen.

Go ahead, stupid...kill Americans because you hate them and await your Chinese overlords.
Or I can wait and watch while biden continues to hand shit over to China personally. What a choice.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

That man that you're posting to is a pussy. If Erdogan is there forever, it doesn't matter. He bows to the system. He vents his frustrations in life by being a frog on the internet.
Better to be a frog on the internet than a pig on two feet.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Better to be a frog on the internet than a pig on two feet.

You mad, frog?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LIKE Erdogan in Turkey eh?
God Willing.

Then it'll fulfill the dreaded prophecy of Alexander Tytler that the USA turns into a dictatorship which many fear is coming.

We have BEEN pointing it out, Joe.

We are well into an authoritarian movement here. As I said in another thread.....its not us who are the "unsurpers". Or the ones subverting the country.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

God Willing.

Then it'll fulfill the dreaded prophecy of Alexander Tytler that the USA turns into a dictatorship which many fear is coming.

Only TRUMP can fix our once great country.

But he couldn't fix it last time.
Now that the traitors have revealed themselves everything is set up for the true reign of TRUMP.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is what you get when you do not pick people because of skill, experience, or competence and instead want woke racist box checking. "The first gay, cross dressing, black, Satanist to be nominated! Sure, he is stupid, mentally ill, and absolutely incompetent but look at all those victim points!"

Trump got the first openly gay cabinet member and these woke fucks ignored it. Straight up tried to pretend it didnt happen lol

Democrats tokenize....they dont give a fuck about anyone. Evil fucks.
Yep, one of the things I criticized him for. Libs never lost a beat from their "Trumps homophobic" narrative.

Because they are so devoted to their ideology and narratives that facts dont matter to them at all

Yep, facts no longer matter to those creatures.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd rather have DeSantis. Trump has nice policies which I support but he lacks the skills or ability to actually get things done. He also can't deligate authority to let other people get stuff done because he is too chaotic and lacks managerial ability. DeSantis has similar policies but actually has the skill to get things done.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

God Willing.

Only TRUMP can fix our once great country.

But he couldn't fix it last time.
Actually, he fixed a shit ton of things. Fake president biden undid a bunch though.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd rather have DeSantis. Trump has nice policies which I support but he lacks the skills or ability to actually get things done. He also can't deligate authority to let other people get stuff done because he is too chaotic and lacks managerial ability. DeSantis has similar policies but actually has the skill to get things done.
DeSantis currently gets things done in Florida because he has a majority of Republicans. He would face the same challenges as Trump if he were President. Case in point, Orange County Florida has fought him tooth and nail. My kids have been telling me stories for the last year or so about Jerry Demmings, a democRAT mayor of Orange County, constantly fighting against DeSantis on covid regs. There are absolutely no ways to compromise with democRATs any longer. Bush couldnt do it, Romney couldnt have done it, Trump couldnt, DeSantis wont be able to. Compromise with a dem means you give them all of what they want and you get jack shit and like it.