The @Oerdin Honorary Political Theatre of The Absurd Thread.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never minding the significants of the Buddhas,
They're creators and the composers of that poem/history book
were not it's destroyers and deniers - the muslim.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

buddha-bamiyan-grande.jpg
What they did there was a travesty.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Today in #notadragqueen

NOT A DRAG QUEEN. Texas retired Air Force General, Mike McClendon, has been arrested for the continuous rape of a child under the age of 14.​

9G4M55i.jpeg

A routine traffic stop by a Hopkins County Sheriff Deputy produced a person of interest in an ongoing investigation of Sexual Assault of a Minor. Retired Air Force Brigadier General Mike Houston McClendon was found to be named as a person of interest in a sexual assault investigation. McClendon cooperated with authorities during and after the traffic stop by driving to the local sheriff’s office and being questioned by authorities. McClendon was subsequently arrested on a warrant and booked into the Hopkins County Jail on the charge of Continuous Sexual Assault of a Young Child which is a first-degree felony charge. Bail for the highly decorated Brigadier General was set at $100,000.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Today in #notadragqueen

NOT A DRAG QUEEN. Texas retired Air Force General, Mike McClendon, has been arrested for the continuous rape of a child under the age of 14.​

9G4M55i.jpeg

A routine traffic stop by a Hopkins County Sheriff Deputy produced a person of interest in an ongoing investigation of Sexual Assault of a Minor. Retired Air Force Brigadier General Mike Houston McClendon was found to be named as a person of interest in a sexual assault investigation. McClendon cooperated with authorities during and after the traffic stop by driving to the local sheriff’s office and being questioned by authorities. McClendon was subsequently arrested on a warrant and booked into the Hopkins County Jail on the charge of Continuous Sexual Assault of a Young Child which is a first-degree felony charge. Bail for the highly decorated Brigadier General was set at $100,000.

So what is the logic here?

What is your argument? Is that biological men rape and assault women and girls?

Because I tend to agree with that. We shouldn't allow biological men to "identify" as women and enter spaces where women and girls are vulnerable.

I don't support anyone being forced to forget facts in favor of any religion or philosophy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So what is the logic here?

What is your argument? Is that biological men rape and assault women and girls?

Because I tend to agree with that. We shouldn't allow biological men to "identify" as women and enter spaces where women and girls are vulnerable.

I don't support anyone being forced to forget facts in favor of any religion or philosophy.
It's that normal everyday people, some of them high achievers like the General here and some are poor and barely getting by in life but one thing in common 99.8% of them are 'normal' ie not gay, not drag queens or transgender, nor do most of them grab their victims out of public bathrooms....yet 90% of the efforts about protecting our children from offenders are misdirected to the least of the actual offenders.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's that normal everyday people, some of them high achievers like the General here and some are poor and barely getting by in life but one thing in common 99.8% of them are 'normal' ie not gay, not drag queens or transgender, nor do most of them grab their victims out of public bathrooms....yet 90% of the efforts about protecting our children from offenders are misdirected to the least of the actual offenders.

Admin there are growing lists of incidents of biological men assaulting women and girls in female spaces like restrooms, locker rooms, domestic violence shelters, prisons.

Don't you think it's important for women and girls to have that safety and boundary to have our own spaces away from biological men?

Can't people who are trans just have their own separate facilities?

Because it's not actual trans people who are the problem here. Men who like to dress as women and get aroused by it are not trans....they say they are, but they are NOT and yes its a disorder they have. They are a menace and now they are being validated and being allowed.

Look at that Jessica Yniv(?)...not sure that's how he spells his name.

And among the ranks of cross dressers yes many are predators.

I was attacked and raped when I was 14. By a grown arabic man. I was left with serious injuries, HPV, and PTSD. I had cervical cancer as a teenager because of this attack. (I'm okay now. It was aggressively treated and I get checked twice a year and it's all good and I had healthy pregnancies thank God) He wasn't Trans or a cross dresser. But that doesn't make it safer somehow to allow men to just be like "I'm a woman now!" And have access to our spaces.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin there are growing lists of incidents of biological men assaulting women and girls in female spaces like restrooms, locker rooms, domestic violence shelters, prisons.

Don't you think it's important for women and girls to have that safety and boundary to have our own spaces away from biological men?

Can't people who are trans just have their own separate facilities?

Because it's not actual trans people who are the problem here. Men who like to dress as women and get aroused by it are not trans....they say they are, but they are NOT and yes its a disorder they have. They are a menace and now they are being validated and being allowed.

Look at that Jessica Yniv(?)...not sure that's how he spells his name.

And among the ranks of cross dressers yes many are predators.

I was attacked and raped when I was 14. By a grown arabic man. I was left with serious injuries, HPV, and PTSD. I had cervical cancer as a teenager because of this attack. (I'm okay now. It was aggressively treated and I get checked twice a year and it's all good and I had healthy pregnancies thank God) He wasn't Trans or a cross dresser. But that doesn't make it safer somehow to allow men to just be like "I'm a woman now!" And have access to our spaces.

Of over half a million rapes of men and women in the United States in 2022, how many do you think were committed by trans individuals? I don't believe that the number would be very large. So the issue isn't whether trans persons should rape. Of course they shouldn't. But, do we deny most trans individual rights because of the bad actors among them? What do we do with the majority of men that rape now? Do we or should we punish all men for what some men do?

Those are the questions I would ask myself before freaking out about trans persons in female spaces. Are there dozens of cases, hundreds of cases, thousands of cases? Where is this information documented accurately enough for you and those like you to freak out?

"In the United States, significantly more women than men are sexually assaulted. In 2022, about 442,754 women were raped or sexually assaulted in the U.S. - an increase from the previous year. In that same year, 89,053 men were raped or sexually assaulted, also a significant increase compared to the year before."

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The "logic" of an idiot:

Of over half a million rapes of men and women in the United States in 2022, how many do you think were committed by trans individuals?

At this point, I was thinking Fat @Lily must have some reliable statistic to share with everyone, and she was about to surprise us with some interesting and unexpected facts.

I don't believe that the number would be very large.

At this point, I was thinking "Oh, she is actually asking someone else to do the research for her. The lazy bitch."

So the issue isn't whether trans persons should rape. Of course they shouldn't.

Wait. What?

So....???

Does Fat @Lily actually think she presented a logical train of thought and could now come to a conclusion of "what the issue is"!??

Because she did not.

Now check out this mess of a "thought process":

But, do we deny most trans individual rights because of the bad actors among them? What do we do with the majority of men that rape now? Do we or should we punish all men for what some men do?

Those are the questions I would ask myself before freaking out about trans persons in female spaces.

Those are the questions you would ask yourself?

Then ask them and answer them:

But, do we deny most trans individual rights because of the bad actors among them?

No. But do not be so fuckin' stupid as to declare that a biological male has the right to use women's spaces. That is not their right.

What do we do with the majority of men that rape now?

Put them up on charges and throw them in jail.

Do we or should we punish all men for what some men do?

Of course not.

@Lily's questions just get dumber and dumber!!

Are there dozens of cases, hundreds of cases, thousands of cases? Where is this information documented accurately enough for you and those like you to freak out?

Here we go again. It seems like Retard @Lily is going to let everyone know about some reliable statistic she has found that is going to demonstrate that people concerned about the trans predators are overreacting...

"In the United States, significantly more women than men are sexually assaulted. In 2022, about 442,754 women were raped or sexually assaulted in the U.S. - an increase from the previous year. In that same year, 89,053 men were raped or sexually assaulted, also a significant increase compared to the year before."

Huh?

She just went off on a tangent, quoting statistics that do not address the trans invading women's spaces issue at all.

@Lily seems pretty dumb on her best day.

But that post was full blown retard!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Listen.

What the issue is, is that ANY biological male gets to say "I'm trans" and have access to female spaces.

The issue is not...and has NEVER been, "trans people rape".

The issue is literally ANY male can claim to be trans. Cross dressers, autogynophiles are NOT trans. They can say that now though and get protected and allowed in female spaces.

And every single incident I have shown of these predators assaulting women and girls in women's spaces gets ignored.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Men are men.

Women are women.

If you are a man but are uncomfortable with yourself because you are a giant pussy, improve yourself, even if it is hard work. You do not have to always be a giant pussy.

Putting on a dress and saying "It is because I am really a woman!" is the lazy person's solution to being a giant pussy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Men are men.

Women are women.

If you are a man but are uncomfortable with yourself because you are a giant pussy, improve yourself, even if it is hard work. You do not have to always be a giant pussy.

Putting on a dress and saying "It is because I am really a woman!" is the lazy person's solution to being a giant pussy.
You definitely should put on a t shirt.

TyGq2XM.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen.

What the issue is, is that ANY biological male gets to say "I'm trans" and have access to female spaces.

The issue is not...and has NEVER been, "trans people rape".

The issue is literally ANY male can claim to be trans. Cross dressers, autogynophiles are NOT trans. They can say that now though and get protected and allowed in female spaces.

And every single incident I have shown of these predators assaulting women and girls in women's spaces gets ignored.

Gets ignored by whom?

Can you substantiate this claim you're making?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gets ignored by whom?

Can you substantiate this claim you're making?

Here on this board there is a thread where I listed at least 50 incidents.

And that poor girl in VA who was raped anally by a boy on a skirt. The school tried sweeping it under the rug and sent that boy to a different school where he assaulted another girl.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here on this board there is a thread where I listed at least 50 incidents.

And that poor girl in VA who was raped anally by a boy on a skirt. The school tried sweeping it under the rug and sent that boy to a different school where he assaulted another girl.

50, though tragic, in a country of 344 million people? Are you serious about putting so much energy in those incidents? I highly doubt nothing was ever done to those males.

This is a police matter, that's where it should be handled. And if the police don't, these families should sue the police department and the perpetrators both.

It isn't something that I would lose my shit over. There is so much more going on in the country that needs to be addressed that is equally important and impacts many, many more people.

Interestingly, 1 in 2 trans individuals is a victim of rape. I found that trying to see how many people are raped by individuals' claiming to be transgender.