[Official] Der ewige Anglo Hate Thread

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
fiUJzrI.png

Imagine being from a shitty, rainy island that only ever experienced the light of civilization because it was forced upon them at pilum-point by the Mediterranean master race (from which the Norman French above are descended). Now imagine thinking you're some kind of racially superior being. Not naming names, but I know this describes at least one of you. Disgusting. Brits are the weakest race. And worst of all? They usurp the title of "aryan" and act as if they - with their pasty, crooked tooth'd ways - have anything in common with the "master race".

The reality? The anglo is a subservient, savage breed leading mankind rapidly to its destruction. The anglo would rather have his government install a CCTV camera directly into his rectum than be free. The anglo is perfidious and shameful.

amgQT4E.png

Ban all anglo users. The UK does not deserve to exist.

PS: Liverpool especially is trash. Fuck the Beatles. Fuck Rassenkrieg.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Your bloodline is clearly mixed and pure filth.

No wonder you envy proud white English men! Like RASSENKRIEG!!!

Let me Poop on your long corona haircut!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP has evidently been in Starbucks all day and has over-indulged on the mucha lattes and pink frosty buns.

All that sugar, caffeine and soy is gonna keep the lil guy up all night.

OP
OP
Highlighter Samurai

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
OP has evidently been in Starbucks all day and has over-indulged on the mucha lattes and pink frosty buns.

All that sugar, caffeine and soy is gonna keep the lil guy up all night.

Your bloodline is clearly mixed and pure filth.

No wonder you envy proud white English men! Like RASSENKRIEG!!!

Let me Poop on your long corona haircut!

U9XWbUS1QNsFWzHp6hzVgEqmB7un9NwQhdpn8nr99zU.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is a troll effort from that negroes in space domain started by that Zanick pleb, feel free to terrorise their board... Gutterballs is a massive traitor to our beloved factory! The sheriff knows everything ALWAYS! He's had them running in circles since day one... BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She's probably still bitching on the Coronashew about half a dozen VF members who keep their dentures chattering at night.

Those Chanks have absolutely no sense of humour and are on another wavelength as far as I'm concerned.

OP
OP
Highlighter Samurai

Highlighter Samurai

変な外人
This is a troll effort from that negroes in space domain started by that Zanick pleb, feel free to terrorise their board... Gutterballs is a massive traitor to our beloved factory! The sheriff knows everything ALWAYS! He's had them running in circles since day one... BAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I'd just like to say I'm only here because my BF is, and I like forums in general. I've been using BBSs for like 20 years, and this site seemed neat. If I'm trolling it's mostly because I'm stuck in Meltdown and there's nothing better to do. I've made some normal posts though, like in DILF's movie thread here. :Confused4:

Pinky promise I'm not your enemy. Happy New Years.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Sorry I just try to ignore you on the internet when we are in the same threads on a forum. Idk it's just weird to be sitting next to someone posting in the same thread as you lol.

But yeah OBVIOUSLY I didn't mean you. CALM DOWN OKAY god you hebrews get so upset

d60bb393e2c8376c90ecc72086d49972111d07ee5c7caa49e24a502666fc0d9f_1.jpg