[Official] Member sightings thread

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You couldn't build anything of value.
Fuck off man...don't you know he hydroalicks .. ffs man
Better than raiding bins for furniture to build mouldy, unstable cat things... Get a job! lmfao what a complete loser! If I’m ever in Canadia I’ll spray paint “PLEASE ASS BOX ME!” on your door, dodge your Chinese stars then break your face! I wonder what your neighbors would say? Haha idiot creep!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Better than raiding bins for furniture to build mouldy, unstable cat things... Get a job! lmfao what a complete loser! If I’m ever in Canadia I’ll spray paint “PLEASE ASS BOX ME!” on your door, dodge your Chinese stars then break your face! I wonder what your neighbors would say? Haha idiot creep!
Really ?? you tranny ass fucking queer hahahahahahahaaaaaa I'd bend you over and fuck the Scottish outta' you

Break my face AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH could you even reach it ? I'm not a dead woman you know, not as easy to have your way with ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
  1. to a post in the thread [Official] Member sightings thread.
    Today at 6:07 AM
  2. Bear reacted to a post in the thread Ask Uncle Dilfie anything.
    Today at 6:01 AM
  3. Bear reacted to a post in the thread Ask Uncle Dilfie anything.
    Today at 6:01 AM
  4. Bear reacted to a post in the thread Ask Uncle Dilfie anything.
    Today at 6:00 AM
  5. Bear reacted to a post in the thread Ask Uncle Dilfie anything.
    Today at 5:59 AM
  6. Bear reacted to a post in the thread Ask Uncle Dilfie anything.
    Today at 5:59 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA Go hydrolick something mighty warrior .....

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
knife felcher
tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Really ?? you tranny ass fucking queer hahahahahahahaaaaaa I'd bend you over and fuck the Scottish outta' you

Break my face AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH could you even reach it ? I'm not a dead woman you know, not as easy to have your way with ...
I KNOW I’d put you in intensive care but I’m sure your daughters will feel sorry for you and suck you off just like you taught them to because you’re face is held together by screws ya dirty wrong un! #dirtypedo

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I KNOW I’d put you in intensive care but I’m sure your daughters will feel sorry for you and suck you off just like you taught them to because you’re face is held together by screws ya dirty wrong un! #dirtypedo
giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

Would you put me in intensive care ??
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
Yeah you’re unfit as fuck lying about smoking all day and scoot scooting to the shop for more fags on tax payers money.... I know from just the memory I’ve got of you on skype, you’re a skinny waste of space... Facts... 6/3 of piss... Show us yer teeth

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
Yeah you’re unfit as fuck lying about smoking all day and scoot scooting to the shop for more fags on tax payers money.... I know from just the memory I’ve got of you on skype, you’re a skinny waste of space... Facts... 6/3 of piss... Show us yer teeth
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Do you still yearn for tranny ass ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Aye, now I’m gay...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Aye, now I’m gay...
Nothing wrong with that ... you'll see, things will start getting better now
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Aye, now I’m gay...
giphy.gif
swxkpl4.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Aye, now I’m gay...
giphy.gif
swxkpl4.jpg

But how will you buy another cool Spiderp ... ?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Aye, now I’m gay...
giphy.gif
swxkpl4.jpg

But how will you buy another cool Spiderp ... ?
Is is about the dumbest response in internet history...