SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry ...
Sure...
APZGzoX.gif

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
Holy shit you pathetic fuckers must be bored shitless. Go outside - have a walk, breath in some fresh air instead of seeing who can shit-talk each other the most!

Listen to me!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You couldn't build anything of value.
Fuck off man...don't you know he hydroalicks .. ffs man
Better than raiding bins for furniture to build mouldy, unstable cat things... Get a job! lmfao what a complete loser! If I’m ever in Canadia I’ll spray paint “PLEASE ASS BOX ME!” on your door, dodge your Chinese stars then break your face! I wonder what your neighbors would say? Haha idiot creep!
Really ?? you tranny ass fucking queer hahahahahahahaaaaaa I'd bend you over and fuck the Scottish outta' you

Break my face AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH could you even reach it ? I'm not a dead woman you know, not as easy to have your way with ...
I KNOW I’d put you in intensive care but I’m sure your daughters will feel sorry for you and suck you off just like you taught them to because you’re face is held together by screws ya dirty wrong un! #dirtypedo
giphy.gif

hahahahahaaaa
Fake unlike your wee msg

Would you put me in intensive care ??
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaaa
Yeah you’re unfit as fuck lying about smoking all day and scoot scooting to the shop for more fags on tax payers money.... I know from just the memory I’ve got of you on skype, you’re a skinny waste of space... Facts... 6/3 of piss... Show us yer teeth
giphy.gif
hahahahahaaa

Do you still yearn for tranny ass ?
Aye, now I’m gay...

The quote feature is priceless as it enables me to read an entire sequence of exchanges in just ONE click!:Cheers:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Eat a few cheeseburgers then.
Welcome to the jerk crew. Population YOU!

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.
Oh OK it’s OK to be a jerk sometimes only but only when it’s funny to you. Do you wear a fedora how big is your collection I bet it’s about as huge as your fucking paranoia about whether people like you or not.

Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of shit you are.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.
Oh OK it’s OK to be a jerk sometimes only but only when it’s funny to you. Do you wear a fedora how big is your collection I bet it’s about as huge as your fucking paranoia about whether people like you or not.

Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of shit you are.
Like I said you’re no better than the rest of the people that you’re constantly complaining about get over it you’re a miserable little piece of shit that gets off on sweaty woman and dicks against noses. And you’re probably autistic like I originally thought.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Like I said you’re no better than the rest of the people that you’re constantly complaining about get over it you’re a miserable little piece of shit that gets off on sweaty woman and dicks against noses. And you’re probably autistic like I originally thought.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said.
And I can go out in public and not attempt to ruin someone’s life simply because they did not act exactly how I wanted them to act.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

And I can go out in public and not attempt to ruin someone’s life simply because they did not act exactly how I wanted them to act.

You keep going on about ruining a life. What are you talking about?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Your lovely reviews that you give people to their places of employment not thinking that you could get them fired over something so fucking petty

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Your lovely reviews that you give people to their places of employment not thinking that you could get them fired over something so fucking petty

That's their problem, not mine.

The difference between you and I is that you think rudeness is petty and I don't.