[Official] Member sightings thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Post up some more PI ...I feel like a snitchers bar lolol
Done it again ain’t you, you sneaky little arse Kissing cunt, you pick away at people till there’s something to grass over, then go running, please sir, snitch snitch, then claim some kind of victory, how old are you suposed to be ? Still that snivelling little brat in the playground. I know part of your problem, ashamed of the stupid names you gave you brats, I would be to lmao.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
go steal some pledge and dust that fucking clam
You steal absolutely everything you have from the tax payer you unhinged dirty kiddie fiddler...
It's beautiful, isn't it ????
Crystal-Ice-Cave-Skaftafell-Vatnajokull-Iceland-39.jpg

Opps, my bad !! you're into a completely diff type of 'Ice cave'

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Over the years I’ve go into it on a few forums with a few wankers like you, and they ALL post the same pictures, seen them all hundreds of times, can’t you at least post something original ffs, oh well, at least I don’t have a grannie name, neither do my kids, you must really love grannies to pick them stupid names, maybe it reminds you of your own cunt grannie when she was sucking your two inch smelly nobend.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
@Iggy McLulz complete and utter lies! WTF? Goodbye folks
I don’t know what your bitch ass is crying about your getting let back into elite.
When?
How should I know? Do I look like I have the ability to change your status? Obviously you’ll have to wait until BF logs back in.
K
Yeah see I go and do something nice and you act like a complete fucking dick bag what a fantastic guy you are go fuck yourself.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Iggy McLulz complete and utter lies! WTF? Goodbye folks
I don’t know what your bitch ass is crying about your getting let back into elite.
When?
How should I know? Do I look like I have the ability to change your status? Obviously you’ll have to wait until BF logs back in.
K
Yeah see I go and do something nice and you act like a complete fucking dick bag what a fantastic guy you are go fuck yourself.
I said “ok” ... Eh?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m glad I waited to actually give my decision. When you suddenly started being nice again I knew you wanted something from me.

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Over the years I’ve go into it on a few forums with a few wankers like you, and they ALL post the same pictures, seen them all hundreds of times, can’t you at least post something original ffs, oh well, at least I don’t have a grannie name, neither do my kids, you must really love grannies to pick them stupid names, maybe it reminds you of your own cunt grannie when she was sucking your two inch smelly nobend.

LMFAO Don't strain that old noggin' lady, you'll rupture a blood vessel and stroke out

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMFAO Don't strain that old noggin' lady, you'll rupture a blood vessel and stroke out

Lady lol, like you’d know one, go breed some more monkeys.