[Official] Member sightings thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Over the years I’ve go into it on a few forums with a few wankers like you, and they ALL post the same pictures, seen them all hundreds of times, can’t you at least post something original ffs, oh well, at least I don’t have a grannie name, neither do my kids, you must really love grannies to pick them stupid names, maybe it reminds you of your own cunt grannie when she was sucking your two inch smelly nobend.

LMFAO Don't strain that old noggin' lady, you'll rupture a blood vessel and stroke out

Lady lol, like you’d know one, go breed some more monkeys.
He can’t, his mrs ran away with Tyrone and he’s never recovered...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Realgrimm

WideeyedWarmEmperorshrimp-small.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Over the years I’ve go into it on a few forums with a few wankers like you, and they ALL post the same pictures, seen them all hundreds of times, can’t you at least post something original ffs, oh well, at least I don’t have a grannie name, neither do my kids, you must really love grannies to pick them stupid names, maybe it reminds you of your own cunt grannie when she was sucking your two inch smelly nobend.

LMFAO Don't strain that old noggin' lady, you'll rupture a blood vessel and stroke out

Hey icydick !!! lmfao

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey icydick !!! lmfao
G n R PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Get the sonovabitch!
I’ll pm you stinky fingers address if you want it? I’ll pm you the hackboard to use his internet, will be a slow connection but well worth it... I can do MANY things

Are you sure you aren't a Russian? :LOL1:
Nah, I’m just a 4Chan veteran and I know how to code <“I frame”>
Ooooooh look at me I post on 4chan I’m so badass. I can use a tool designed by real hackers to minimally slow down one persons internet at a time.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't even have to mention a name ^^^^^^^ How's that elite status working for ya.. OOPs... that's right :/ lol
Internet-Warrior.jpg